Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo

Range Days

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo

Hey everyone. This can be deleted if need be, however I thought it might be neat to have a thread to share range time with each other.

Don’t have to share photos or videos if you don’t want to but they are welcome, unless otherwise stated. Otherwise its a place to share so we can can know who’s training on the range and also to share experiences, ask each other questions and maybe try and troubleshoot any issues one of us may have, such as poor groupings. I was also thinking this could be a good spot to hit each other up and maybe try to do some shooting together sometime! 

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo
Author of the topic Posted

I just want to note down here for anyone who may be overly paranoid. 

If your firearms were purchased legally, the government already knows you’ve got them. So no need to be shy if you do have a photo or video you’d like to share whether it’s educational or just to show off. 👍 

If you did a cash deal on armslist.. they also know because you communicated via text, phone call or email. 

if you did none of the above, don’t tell us. 😂 

The biggest thing is people shy from doing it on FB because non 2nd amendment people like to report the photos and get people banned for a week or 30 days. 

Fortuitous that you started this thread. I went to the Cheney range today, took my new M&P out for some practice. It went ok, I could tell I haven't been to the range since last fall. I put 90 rounds downrange at three different targets. Manage to put most of the shots in about a 12", loose group at 100yds with an Mbus front sight and the stock post front. Next move, optics!

188690552_20200523_200044(2).thumb.jpg.fd96d23aff4b057ea4cf633cc375c5c7.jpg

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo

Very nice @ Metalgear63 . M&P makes. Good product. Like the magwell addition too. Lol I’ve been to the Cheney range once. Bit a drive from over here. Today I went to trigger guard for some steel target shooting, close range. Been a long time since I’ve done any real shooting so was nice to knock rust off. 

if you’re undecided on optics and aren’t looking for direct magnification I would recommend the HS510c, same optic displayed in this video. Battery and solar powered. Battery has estimated 50,000 hour life span. Sharper reticle than any eotech I’ve used.

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo
13 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Nice work 

Might be as good as shot as you one of these days. 

I've built almost every firearm I own. Ar15 223wylde ar15 458 socom Remington 7mm mag, Mossberg 500 police tactical, and a Smith and Wesson m &p 9 first generation. There's several others I don't want to list on here. Lol they go kafreakinboom and will reach out and touch someone

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo
On 5/23/2020 at 9:21 PM, Megatron said:

I suck at it lol

Nonsense. Maybe if I would’ve stuck with hunting I could hit a target from further than 5 feet away. Hahaha 

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo
On 5/23/2020 at 9:24 PM, Metalgear63 said:

Nice vid Z, glad you were able to go out and exercise your go finger and equipment!

Thank you! Yes it’s always a great day when you can get out on the range. I like trigger guard down near Wellington because it’s outdoors, they have steel targets and they allow full auto/rapid fire. 

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo
19 hours ago, Threeper said:

I've built almost every firearm I own. Ar15 223wylde ar15 458 socom Remington 7mm mag, Mossberg 500 police tactical, and a Smith and Wesson m &p 9 first generation. There's several others I don't want to list on here. Lol they go kafreakinboom and will reach out and touch someone

Very nice Threeper. Maybe sometime we’ll get to check them out. 😆 

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Choir Boy said:

I went shooting this past Saturday. I shot a friend's 9mm AR build. Now its on my list. Lol

Nice. I have a good friend who’s doing an AR9 build after having shot my NAK9. Lol 

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPoo

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo

Also I’ll be taking a dynamic handgun class this week so I’m pretty excited about that. Going with 2 friends. 

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo

Dynamic handgun response to violent encounters was a lot of fun. Class was out in pretty prairie this morning.