Guest Fed up

What's going on?

Guest Fed up
Author of the topic Posted
On 5/25/2020 at 10:03 AM, Rick Armstrong said:

what are you referring to?  

Asm stopped posting, nobody is responding to my messages, everyone seems to want to do their own things because insert reason here____. 

Where's the organization!

I personally do not associate my unit with ASM.  They are persona no gratis here in Mohave County.  This is not not really the militia anyway.  This is a gathering place for folks to meet up in real life, swap ideas and help each other out.  I had no unit around me when I started 11 years ago so I started my own unit.  I have been involved with the militia a very long time.  That is the best I can do for ya.  

Try reaching out and if nothing works start your own unit.  My unit would be glad to send folks to help train you if that is an issue as well

Capt Sailor

Guest Fed up

That's the thing is we all need work together or we will get nothing done.

Guest 9thLegion

@ Fed up  your right maybe we need a national militia? State by state isn’t seeing much. I would just like to train and come up with plans for certain scenarios. 

On 5/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Rick "Sailor" Armstrong said:

I personally do not associate my unit with ASM.  They are persona no gratis here in Mohave County.  This is not not really the militia anyway.  This is a gathering place for folks to meet up in real life, swap ideas and help each other out.  I had no unit around me when I started 11 years ago so I started my own unit.  I have been involved with the militia a very long time.  That is the best I can do for ya.  

Try reaching out and if nothing works start your own unit.  My unit would be glad to send folks to help train you if that is an issue as well

Capt Sailor

Rick not really the Militias? Wrong! This is one main Militia that has joined with all others and more continue to join, this is a network yes, but also is a real Militia.

It's tough in AZ because we are a large and sparsely populated state and the folks in our demographic don't spend much time on 'social media' since it is mostly a crock of snowflake malarkey. We simply have more productive things to do every day, like working for a living, taking care of our communities and making sure we have a high state of 'personal' readiness. We are obviously nowhere as organized as the 'enemies domestic' as you can see at this point. When the shit in the air finally contacts the fan, will we be as ready as the 'peaceful protestors' have proven to be? It's a slow road to organizational readiness for the patriots. I too am trying to get ramped up organizationally but it takes diligence and persistence. Does anyone contemplate the state of the military at this point? How many dems are in the US Military these days?    -DesertRat - 'In the Tonto'