Brenjen67

Hello from central Arkansas

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

Welcome to the forum.  I'm in Pope County, AR.  

Hope you find some other great folks to connect with.  I'm with the AR III% Militia.  

You can also link up with folks in the Area Code Militia Units.  

Author of the topic Posted
17 hours ago, SecurityGuy42 said:

Welcome to the forum and good luck in finding fellow patriots near you.

I watch your YouTube videos, good stuff and thanks.

16 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

Welcome to the forum.  I'm in Pope County, AR.  

Hope you find some other great folks to connect with.  I'm with the AR III% Militia.  

You can also link up with folks in the Area Code Militia Units.  

I was in APIII but I gave up on them.

1 hour ago, Brenjen67 said:

I was in APIII but I gave up on them.

They're in a big rebuilding phase.  Leadership looks pretty good and numbers are growing.  Whether or not those efforts will bear fruit is a matter of time and dedication on the part of those involved.  

Hey, Rev!

I used to live in Arkansas, where I was a minister in the Church of the Nazarene (I'm a Southern Baptist ... most Nazarenes don't know what their general leadership is doing).  For ministerial conferences on the North Arkansas District, I used to spend a lot of time in Russellville (where I also held a revival).  I also pastored the church in Clinton, AR.  Good huntin', around there!

Good to hear about the ARIII%'s!

19 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

What did they do wrong, from your point of view.  It's important to learn from our, and others', mistakes.

Leadership was a problem. Don't get me wrong, the past leaders are great guys and I'm still friends with them but they couldn't stir an empty pot.

There was never any drive by the membership to gather and train, no attempt at medical, tactics, comms, etc. by the leadership, you could get them together at a restaurant in a decent number but not in a field to ruck or practice field craft.

It wasn't any one person's fault I don't think but it was increasingly evident that it was a facebook group more than it was a militia if I'm making sense. I am a cable lineman/splicer so I work out of town the vast majority of time and out of the 5 or 6 meetings I was aware of I made 3 over the 3-4 years I was in it.

Of those, one was just me and one or two other APIII members who met up with a handful of East Coast Patriots for a stand around and the other was a restaurant meetup with a good turnout, then we all went to shoot a bit and the same three were there. Me and the two previous leaders...all the rest ate and dispersed. You can't build unit cohesion like that. 

My son (in law) is a LR cop, I here him brag about the reason they will win against any uprising is superior tactics. I love the boy but their tactics are crap and yet they probably, sadly, do get more range time and tactical training than the Patriot Militia. 

Where do we fit in between a riotous mob bent on anarchy and destruction and a power drunk police force? We can gather food during food drives for veterans and all that jazz, wave flags at Confederate memorials but that's not getting us any closer to the goal of being the Constitutional military force we are supposed to be. 

20 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

They're in a big rebuilding phase.  Leadership looks pretty good and numbers are growing.  Whether or not those efforts will bear fruit is a matter of time and dedication on the part of those involved.  

That's good to hear, I hope they make it and turn into a viable force that a legitimate Constitutional authority could turn to in an emergency.