youngde811

Introduction

Hi members of Sandhills Minutemen of North Carolina. I'm a new member, and would like to introduce myself.

My name is David, and my family resides in Dunn and Raleigh (my wife and I live in Dunn). I am a software engineer; believe in our Republic; am a Constitutional Originalist; and want to serve in some small way. 

As requested in "Welcome to the Group", here is some personal information:

David Young

[email protected]

Dunn, Harnett County

Father career Navy; I've had numerous advanced tactical and defensive training courses; regularly train at least twice per week; proficient with both pistol and rifle. 

Hope to meet you soon. 

Cheers. 

Hi. How you doing my friend. I'm glad you are here. I am from Fayetteville, NC. I too I'm looking for a few people to train.

Where do you train? Maybe we can meet and have a productive training day someday.

Charlie 6 Romeo...Out.

Author of the topic Posted

Hey Charie6Romeo. Nice to hear from you. I'm a member of H2O Fowl Farms, an excellent outdoor range with six pistol/rifle bays, and a dedicated 100yd rifle bay. I train twice per week, usually 100-150 rounds per session. I also shoot IDPA monthly; not to win but to train. I try and find one good advanced civilian tactical course per year, also.

My range is private, but we're allowed guests. Let me know if you'd like to join me sometime. 

Cheers!

On 5/26/2020 at 9:31 PM, youngde811 said:

Hi members of Sandhills Minutemen of North Carolina. I'm a new member, and would like to introduce myself.

My name is David, and my family resides in Dunn and Raleigh (my wife and I live in Dunn). I am a software engineer; believe in our Republic; am a Constitutional Originalist; and want to serve in some small way. 

As requested in "Welcome to the Group", here is some personal information:

David Young

[email protected]

Dunn, Harnett County

Father career Navy; I've had numerous advanced tactical and defensive training courses; regularly train at least twice per week; proficient with both pistol and rifle. 

Hope to meet you soon. 

Cheers. 

Welcome Aboard! Good to see another sailor. I've been working on trying to put some things together, both in forming a group and training. Unfortunately there is not a lot of activity on this site as a whole. But I refuse to just give up, at the very least I will prepare myself and my family for the days that all of us hope never comes! Will make announcements on here when things start happening. Stay safe!

David

Hello fellow Patriots.

I hope all of you are well and still staying positive in these crazy days.  I was born and raised on Long Island, got married, raise my own family there, and we all relocated here to Jacksonville North Carolina. We’ve been here 4 years and needless to say a lot has changed in this world in four years. I am not retired or ex military but am prepared to defend my family, friends, fellow patriots, strangers and property with any means at my disposal. 

I’ll admit I don’t have a lot of training but am hungry for more. I do however have the tools. I look forward to meeting all of you if you’ll have me. 

Be well and stay safe. 👍🏼🇺🇸

• Who Viewed the Topic

8 members have viewed this topic: