I have traveled the world and seen great sights, and disturbing events.

I am proud to be an American.

Spent 10 years overseas in several countries.

I am interested in learning about how this group plans on making a difference in today environment.

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Good to have you here. The question you ask ... how to make a difference in today's environment ... is the central question of our times, and not just for this group. As you've lived overseas -- as have I -- you will know that the US is very different from other countries -- even from other liberal democracies in Europe. It's been protected from invasion by having to great oceans in between it and the various Bad Guys that have come and gone, with non-hostile neighbors north and south. 

And since WWII, it's been the dominant world power  -- economically and militarily. The generations that grew up in the aftermath of WWII, like mine, have lived through a Golden Age. Now that seems to be changing ... growing economic inequality, a ruling corporate and professional elite that does not really love its country any more ... and whose oncoming replacement generation actually despises it.  We're way over-extended abroad, and spend billions maintaining 400 military bases all over the planet ... and shovelling billions into the black holes of countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan while our working class sees their jobs vanishing. And all the while, China grows in strength.

So what to do?  That's open to discussion ... but whatever is coming, it's just common sense that it would be very handy to have a few hundred thousand -- minimum! -- patriots who were armed, trained in basics of how to deploy an armed group to good effect, with a rudimentary support structure and some sort of elementary chain of command.  If they're never needed, so much the better.

But it's hard to get people to think this way -- most of us assume that because today was like yesterday, tomorrow will be like today, forever.  The Chinese Commmunist Virus, and the violent rioting going on now, might wake a few people up.

As to what to do ... politically ... we talk about that here, but our specific mission is to grow the militia movement -- both 'horizontally' by getting more and more members into it, and 'vertically', by increasing its professionalism and effectiveness. We're basically just a central repository for information, and a host to discussions.  Please feel free to make any contribution you wish.

I think we could put the key issue like this: if it is true that the rise of the Left in the US is unstoppable, due to demographic changes and the indoctrination of the people who will fill our 'cultural apparatus'  -- that Donald Trump, even if he wins in 2020, will be the last Republican President -- then what are the  long-term implications for freedom-lovers?

A particular question I am interested in, which you might help with: how is the 'militia movement' seen by people outside of it?  The MSM do their best to make it appear to be scary, anti-government, 'far right' ... but how is it actually perceived?

And, if I may ask: how did you find this site?

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.