TrixieTang

Future Plans

I would be happy to meet all of you.

My only advice is to limit our digital footprint outside of this website. Proton mail and the Signal messaging app are both end to end encrypted and a great way to communicate through email and text message. Both are free. 

How do you all believe is the best way we can move forward as a group?

Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

Downloaded signal messenger. Now what? And yes I would love to meet y’all. Things are getting out of hand. I’m in chesterfield right down the road from Richmond. Haven’t been up there because it makes me angry. But so many people complain and talk but nothing is being done. I’m 55 have a16 year old and a12 year old and this is not the world I want for them. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, sheri gardner said:

Downloaded signal messenger. Now what? And yes I would love to meet y’all. Things are getting out of hand. I’m in chesterfield right down the road from Richmond. Haven’t been up there because it makes me angry. But so many people complain and talk but nothing is being done. I’m 55 have a16 year old and a12 year old and this is not the world I want for them. 

I agree, I have no children yet because if this reason, I have seen the way the world has been going for awhile now and I do not want to bring a child into it. Not until things are set back the way they should be. I have a member who is 52 and she says she can't stand the way things are either, She lives up near DC with her children and she hates it. We need to be prepared for anything, Things are getting worse every day, We can't just sit by and do nothing, The enemy is gathering up their people, While most of us sit and talk about it. We need to get together and make a game plan for when things get too bad and we need to stand against them, We need to band together.

Edited by Ghost-CoVDC

I don’t know where to tap on your post about starting a militia in south/central Virginia ASAP. I am interested. I am not physically fit enough to be a “soldier” but I am armed, have carry permit and am ready to do whatever I can do. I am in Chesterfield VA. I am new to this site and have not learned how to navigate it yet. 

Author of the topic Posted

Sorry for the late reply. Please everyone who sees this message. Stock up on food, water, water purification supplies. Any survival gear you can afford to get your hands on now is your last chance to do so from my point of view. We will start really experiencing these shortages soon. Talk to your neighbors and find out who you can trust in your immediate sphere of influence. Jesus Christ be with you all. I will be back on more frequently now. Again I apologize for not responding to this post prior.

Hi Yall,

I watched a You Tube video "Get Off My Lawn" Practical tips for home defense. So I started to follow it.

1. Deterrence

2. Fortification

3. Early Warning

4. Confrontation

There is a video on our site about the UN. I watched a movie "Cracking the Prophetic Code" by Ken Klien it will open your eyes about the UN.

The Gov can shut down the internet at anytime. The League of the South when to HAM radio for back up.

I also started watching the Army perimeter defense videos is this what we use?

I know we are stronger together. God Bless Yall