Alright so we shall assume that your small band of misfits have managed to survive and now you're ready for the big thing; attacking an installation. So we're going to gallantly charge through the gates on horseback, slap some people in the face and touch their butts right? 

WRONG! 

You are MILITIA! YOU ARE NOT A MILITARY! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! 

You lack air support, numbers, standardized equipment (unless your militia is like mine where I require people to have AR-15s chambered in 5.56 NATO if they want to fight), morale... this is going to SUCK. You lack a lot of things... but you have something and it's one thing you can never let be taken away from you; hope. 

So the first step is to determine what your target is. Well in this instance we will assume your target is a drone control station. Why? Because it's important. 

Getting through the initial layer of security is arguably easy. Simply go on the installation (most of us are prior military, let's face it) and buy a uniform or two. THIS IS WHERE YOUR TACTICAL GEAR IS IMPORTANT!!! Wait a few months, observe patterns and then go on the installation you wish to target. Get a feel for the level of security. If everyone is walking around in full tactical gear, make it happen likewise. If people are walking around in plain clothes; make that happen. 

The important thing to remember in this scenario is that YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK ALIVE IN MOST OUTCOMES! It's the sad reality of the nature of fighting this way. Getting inside is easy. Getting back out is hard if not impossible. 

Your weapons should be (ideally) stored near the location long before an attack like this is carried out. Since I am familiar with the way other countries operate we will assume your opponent is the English or British or even the UN or EU at large. Weapons and equipment should be stored somewhere where they can be easily gotten to but are hard to find. Ideal locations include dumpsters (if your plan includes attacking the same day), thick brush (same thing), inside vehicles in the trunk (you'd be surprised how many people would forget to check that if they aren't paying attention) and likewise inside vehicle seats (use a sewing kit and know how to sew, rip out some stuffing and call it good). 

Once your gear is inside the facility, make certain your team knows their objective. As stated earlier, drone controls are your current objective in this scenario. For this target you will need... 

Almost nothing. Look up a tutorial on how to build an EMP device and you can do it surprisingly cheap (about $40 ish) with a little knowledge of how to solder. EMP does NOT temporarily disable anything. EMP is ***DEVASTATING*** to electronics because it fries transistors and renders those transistors inoperable. This is also a good way to take out aircraft quietly since EMP does not produce much in the way of noise and is invisible to the naked eye. There are, however, many ways these devices can malfunction and of course many ways that they can be protected against... sort of. 

Thusly for our scenario we will assume the use of explosive devices. These devices, if you haven't caught on already, should be wire detonated or timer detonated explosives. Best case scenario these devices will have multiple redundant trigger mechanisms to ensure detonation. Nevertheless; bring extras. 

This is the hard part. Facilities of this nature are exceptionally well guarded and fighting into them will not be easy; much less if your foes are on high alert and are equipped to fight already. Locations like these are often near armories and often have their own QRF (quick reactionary forces) nearby. Thusly you will need to strike hard, fast and violent. Violence of action is your friend here; attack like a kamikaze because there is only one near-certain outcome: you are GOING to die or you are SENDING MEN TO THEIR DEATHS KNOWINGLY! But this kind of war is not won without great sacrifice. 

Your first objective is to breach the outer security. Bring specialized equipment like cutting torches to bypass hardened doors and bring extra explosives to get through them quickly. From there, the fighting is likely to be intense so use grenades and other thrown explosives liberally and without hesitation or mercy. Like before, any wounded in this scenario must be dispatched by their allies to prevent capture. They will not be capable of making it out by being carried without sacrificing the entire team. If there are Green Berets, Navy Seals, Force Recon or Pararescuemen involved the chances of success are much higher but in all scenarios I can think of extraction is simply near impossible. 

Once inside the command center it is advisable to kill any pilots that your unit comes across. Pilots are hard to train and require a lot of dedication; making them both expensive and valuable to your enemy. Do not accept their surrender and allow no retreat. Just as well; do not be needlessly cruel and any civilians in the area should be spared if at all possible. Your goal is not to become a monster; it is to install terror and confusion in enemy lines. Any computers in the area should be thoroughly destroyed even if they are unrelated to the controls for drones as those computers will have valuable data inside them. Additionally, just in case anyone from the team manages to escape, all data on those computers should be downloaded so bring a few terabyte hard drives and USB cables along with the team. There is nothing lost by making an attempt; you are already dead. 

After destroying the relevant computers and downloading files (the files will take several minutes to download so dig in or skip that step depending on the mission requirements) any maps of the area should also be destroyed. Maps are generally cheap and easily replaced but destroying them will save valuable time as the enemy needs to replace them. File cabinets should be destroyed using incendiaries. 

DO. NOT. SHOOT. THE. COMPUTER. AND. THINK. IT'S. DEAD. 

I'll skip the lecture on why that won't work but the short version is that it won't. Computers are more hardy and reliable than most people realize when it comes to physical damage. For example my laptop has been dropped down two flights of stairs, dropped off of my vehicle at 60mph on a highway onto pavement, stepped on more times than I can count and it still functions perfectly fine save for cosmetic damages. 

Now it's time to escape. By this time even with skipping the data download the enemy QRF has probably already surrounded the building with machineguns and vehicular mounted weaponry. Your best chance at extraction is to simply push in a single direction as hard as possible to punch a hole through QRF lines. Even if this is accomplished (which is unlikely unless before the mission anti-vehicular weapons and munitions are acquired as well as significant levels of armor) your enemy is most likely simply going to chase you down and murder your face off. 

Well, let's assume that you manage to make it and you get past... 

Your fight is over. Permanently. 

Assuming that you have somehow managed to totally avoid getting maimed in the process, your face is most likely known and now you are a person of interest, a terrorist or worse. You cannot return to your family without endangering them, you cannot return to your militia group for the same reasons and you cannot inhabit the locales you used to frequent. 

At this point, if you wish to continue fighting, either do so without extraction to inflict as many casualties as possible or you must run as far and as fast as you can to reach other militia groups. Information travels quickly over the internet so you will not outrun this information. If you think your enemy will not have the internet; you're an idiot. At that point you must switch from covert operations to more overt ones such as joining any resistance groups that conventionally oppose your enemies by marching formations into battle. 

Eventually, you may become no one again. It will take years or even decades. Only then can you return to your loved ones but you must not give in to the temptation to answer their calls lest you put them in danger. If a hostile nation has arrested your family and threatens their life; they are already dead regardless of what you do. Even if you turn yourself in your family will be killed to ensure your compliance or in order to humiliate or torture you. After all once you're captured there is no reason to leave them alive or to ensure their safety. Other militia groups may also threaten their safety as well as they may see them as traitors for handing you over. 

There is still hope however. If you survive until the end of the war you will be able to return to your home without fear and may even be celebrated as a hero of the times. Living with everything you did to get there, the things you saw and what you endured however... is an entirely different matter. It is for that reason I highly encourage militia groups to seek out mental health professionals that are sympathetic to their cause so that potential crises after the conflict can be avoided such as suicide or someone simply reaching a 'breaking point'. 

This is the sad reality of fighting a guerrilla war. I am not here to break your spirit, lower your morale or whatever you think I might be doing. Going to fight in this type of warfare requires a monumental measure of sacrifice and requires men made of iron. If your morale was seriously affected by this message, you may wish to reconsider what you are doing as well as how you are going about it. It isn't pretty. It isn't glamorous or a glorious march to victory; it is simply necessary to ensure the survival of the Constitution and the American way of life. 

I thank you all for reading, comment below with questions, bitches, gripes or complaints about my reasoning and please... share this message as well as the other parts with your militia and its friends...

And I hope to see you all in part five. 

Where is this EMP plans for 40 bucks?

A base at its highest level of alert is going to be incredibly hard for most personal who can get on base to do so.  

Not sure why I would want to be doing so.  

My viewpoint of the militias isnt direct contact.   You're more of a harrassment and logistics disruptor.  Making things suck and painful to occupy a area.  The idea is you put fear they cant leave the fob.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Where is this EMP plans for 40 bucks?

A base at its highest level of alert is going to be incredibly hard for most personal who can get on base to do so.  

Not sure why I would want to be doing so.  

My viewpoint of the militias isnt direct contact.   You're more of a harrassment and logistics disruptor.  Making things suck and painful to occupy a area.  The idea is you put fear they cant leave the fob.

Say hypothetically you're fighting your own government; you aren't going to make it suck and be painful enough to make them 'leave'. They're already home. And eventually you'll have to also take that FOB. Additionally if you never hit a drone station your foes are going to just keep building more and more of them. Unless your militia has the capability to out manufacture an entire nation you will loose. 

Edited by Rascaldees
Forgot the jammer

Author of the topic Posted
15 minutes ago, Skillet said:

Have you ever been near a UAS ground station? The layers of security are kind of ridiculous, i.e. Creech has multiple types of perimeter sensors, random SP patrols in uparmors, etc.

No plan is perfect. One thing is for sure though; no defense is perfect. Not only that but if you don't strike out at things like drone stations, your ene-. Just read what I said to Megatron up above. 

If anyone has a better plan for removing enemy drones from the equation I'm all ears. Because either way, your enemy probably doesn't care if you kill a thousand drones. A country will not care if drones go down. But drones are too effective to leave in the fight. 

58 minutes ago, Rascaldees said:

Say hypothetically you're fighting your own government; you aren't going to make it suck and be painful enough to make them 'leave'. They're already home. And eventually you'll have to also take that FOB. Additionally if you never hit a drone station your foes are going to just keep building more and more of them. Unless your militia has the capability to out manufacture an entire nation you will loose. 

So 5ft range?    Pretty interesting however 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

15 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Yeah. They're not perfect by any means. I'm sure there's better versions out there. Pretty soon I'll be an engineer as I graduate... I think next year around this time. I'll probably end up designing something that works a lot better as time goes on but devices like these are super cheap and they're relatively quiet. Note I'm saying -relatively- quiet. Obviously they're still audible. 

Still, for those people out there that ARE engineers it's also not impossible now to build these things in your garages. Now more than ever we need educated militia members to fight electronic wars and provide cyber security; both are things that can easily break a militia.

We MUST adapt and overcome on all fronts. 

I should note that -nothing- stops an EMP except for a faraday cage even if the effects of EMP aren't actually felt by the electronics. Technically speaking, an EM pulse is constantly expanding but more or less gets diluted as it passes through the atmosphere. A faraday cage only "stops" an EMP because it doesn't allow signals to pass through it. Drones will not be inside faraday cages because if they were, they wouldn't be able to receive control signals which are what allow them to be useful. 

So? If someone was able to  design a bigger version of those EMP devices then someone could theoretically do some serious damage to drone controls even from afar. 

It does stand to reason, however, that regardless of how we feel about drones they are a significant threat to ANY militia. We are going to go obsolete if we don't find a way to combat them. China, the US, the UN/EU all have drones. We are not alone in that. 

Edited by Rascaldees
More information

1 hour ago, Rascaldees said:

No plan is perfect. One thing is for sure though; no defense is perfect. Not only that but if you don't strike out at things like drone stations, your ene-. Just read what I said to Megatron up above. 

If anyone has a better plan for removing enemy drones from the equation I'm all ears. Because either way, your enemy probably doesn't care if you kill a thousand drones. A country will not care if drones go down. But drones are too effective to leave in the fight. 

You don't target the fighter, you target their logistics. Wit the exception of smaller tactical SUAS, drones can't fly without fuel and repair parts. Pilots, maintenance, and security personell have to eat, bathe, need water to drink, etc. Disrupting sleep demoralizes and reduces their effectiveness. No electricity, AC or heat because the electrical and gas main has been destroyed gets old quick (generators generally only cover vital systems, and once those run out of fuel they are done).  Cut the fiber going in, force them to go back to satcom and HF systems, it'll create short term chaos among C2 nodes.  The loss of GOVs when they are taken into the dealer for servicing will literally cripple administrative operations. Leverage I/O warfare against junior personnel (i.e a really good Photoshop'ed pic of their significant other in a compromising position will do wonders to create distraction). Be creative. Disrupt, demoralize. 

WWII style commando raids conducted by anything less than highly trained and well equipped personell are a short one way trip with little to no chance of success. Don't sell your life cheaply.  

EMP isn't the great boogie monster everyone takes it to be, especially against a lot of DoD systems which are already EMP hardened.  There was an episode of Mythbusters that went to the DoE's EMP test facility and tested random civilian cars and trucks. All but one survived a big pulse emitted almost on top of them.

1 hour ago, Skillet said:

You don't target the fighter, you target their logistics. Wit the exception of smaller tactical SUAS, drones can't fly without fuel and repair parts. Pilots, maintenance, and security personell have to eat, bathe, need water to drink, etc. Disrupting sleep demoralizes and reduces their effectiveness. No electricity, AC or heat because the electrical and gas main has been destroyed gets old quick (generators generally only cover vital systems, and once those run out of fuel they are done).  Cut the fiber going in, force them to go back to satcom and HF systems, it'll create short term chaos among C2 nodes.  The loss of GOVs when they are taken into the dealer for servicing will literally cripple administrative operations. Leverage I/O warfare against junior personnel (i.e a really good Photoshop'ed pic of their significant other in a compromising position will do wonders to create distraction). Be creative. Disrupt, demoralize. 

WWII style commando raids conducted by anything less than highly trained and well equipped personell are a short one way trip with little to no chance of success. Don't sell your life cheaply.  

EMP isn't the great boogie monster everyone takes it to be, especially against a lot of DoD systems which are already EMP hardened.  There was an episode of Mythbusters that went to the DoE's EMP test facility and tested random civilian cars and trucks. All but one survived a big pulse emitted almost on top of them.

I always plan to fight against the US military not because I believe they will necessarily be our most immediate threat but because we have the number one military across the entire world. Our firepower rating alone is estimated to be able to (defensively) take on the entire world almost indefinitely as does our industrial capacity even today. Air superiority simply put wins wars and we have the BEST air force. 

This is a single source for what an EMP is capable of. Mind you this is regarding nuclear detonation but we can imagine the same thing on a smaller scale. 

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/Pubs/320-090_elecpuls_fs.pdf

You are correct that drones are probably hardened against an EMP attack. Hell, maybe even entirely immune using some space magic the government knows about that we don't know about. But either way when it comes to 'disrupting supplies' against a nation like the United States they will simply put these convoys in the air where you simply CAN'T reach them. You're not going to shoot down a helicopter even with an M82 Barret; a jet even less likely. 

I am not deluded when I say attacking a drone control station would be a suicide mission. It absolutely would be. But it is also absolutely necessary to cripple that portion of a fighting force well before it can be used effectively. WWII 'commando' tactics never had the air support we have in the modern day. We use drones to strike terrorist camps from so high above their heads they literally cannot see the drone. All they see is the explosion caused by a hellfire missile. 

But disrupting the logistics of a drone base with what we have on hand is a fool's errand. Even if they don't send their convoys by air after enough ground convoys are attacked, those convoys will likely be just as well guarded as the base itself. Armored vehicles were already covered. Air support is the new king of battle and we MUST disable any potential air forces that could be brought against us. 

You bring me a better plan than what I outlined above and I'll admit you're right. But disrupting supply lines takes far too long and if our foes are our own government; those supply lines are going to be very, very short with very, very large amounts of escorts. Keeping your enemy in fear? Yeah that's possible. But it won't win the war in the long run. 

2 minutes ago, Rascaldees said:

Also if you find people in the civilian world with weapons that can fire from far beyond the horizon where your eyes literally cannot see regardless of whatever scope you have or people that can fire guided J-DAM (spellcheck please?) missiles around 90 degree turns... you let me know. I want to speak with them. 

Edited by Rascaldees

Guest Fed up
4 hours ago, Megatron said:

Anything can be amplified brother

Guest Fed up
2 hours ago, Rascaldees said:

I always plan to fight against the US military not because I believe they will necessarily be our most immediate threat but because we have the number one military across the entire world. Our firepower rating alone is estimated to be able to (defensively) take on the entire world almost indefinitely as does our industrial capacity even today. Air superiority simply put wins wars and we have the BEST air force. 

This is a single source for what an EMP is capable of. Mind you this is regarding nuclear detonation but we can imagine the same thing on a smaller scale. 

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/Pubs/320-090_elecpuls_fs.pdf

You are correct that drones are probably hardened against an EMP attack. Hell, maybe even entirely immune using some space magic the government knows about that we don't know about. But either way when it comes to 'disrupting supplies' against a nation like the United States they will simply put these convoys in the air where you simply CAN'T reach them. You're not going to shoot down a helicopter even with an M82 Barret; a jet even less likely. 

I am not deluded when I say attacking a drone control station would be a suicide mission. It absolutely would be. But it is also absolutely necessary to cripple that portion of a fighting force well before it can be used effectively. WWII 'commando' tactics never had the air support we have in the modern day. We use drones to strike terrorist camps from so high above their heads they literally cannot see the drone. All they see is the explosion caused by a hellfire missile. 

But disrupting the logistics of a drone base with what we have on hand is a fool's errand. Even if they don't send their convoys by air after enough ground convoys are attacked, those convoys will likely be just as well guarded as the base itself. Armored vehicles were already covered. Air support is the new king of battle and we MUST disable any potential air forces that could be brought against us. 

You bring me a better plan than what I outlined above and I'll admit you're right. But disrupting supply lines takes far too long and if our foes are our own government; those supply lines are going to be very, very short with very, very large amounts of escorts. Keeping your enemy in fear? Yeah that's possible. But it won't win the war in the long run. 

The thing is we must organize and do it all, it's compartmentalization it's what the militaries across the world do, we all need to have our own missions to do this ALL because we can't focus on ONE thing and expect to do ANYTHING.

Guest Fed up

The things we speak of and these threads against these people that we plan on having to fight already have these plans already have people trained already have the compartmentalization. We are at a serious disadvantage no matter what the angle but the one thing that they do not have that we have is Hope and determination for family. Ultimately it's the human spirit we have it they try to own it you cannot own what you do not have.

2 minutes ago, Fed up said:

The thing is we must organize and do it all, it's compartmentalization it's what the militaries across the world do, we all need to have our own missions to do this ALL because we can't focus on ONE thing and expect to do ANYTHING.

This is also true, militaries do compartmentalize. Air support threatens EVERY militia however. It's a common threat. 

Guest Fed up
10 minutes ago, Rascaldees said:

This is also true, militaries do compartmentalize. Air support threatens EVERY militia however. It's a common threat. 

That's my point

Guest Fed up
6 minutes ago, Rascaldees said:

I misunderstood the initial statement. My apologies. 

It's okay, I'm not upset. Just a blunt person. Also I've had some failed attempts at talking to people that I thought understood that we're all being forced to Chase our tails because they want us polarized and unorganized as human beings in general across the entire world.

8 minutes ago, Fed up said:

We cannot do this alone.

We cannot. You are absolutely right. We as militia men and women have to stand up and band together instead of fighting on ten fronts. We must vote together, convince the public together to vote with us and consolidate support amongst ourselves. 

Right now the general population sees us as stubborn lunatics unwilling to change with the times. The number of times that people have looked me in the eyes with a feeling of surprise when I tell them I'm involved in a militia and the number of times people react with genuine shock is astounding. Most people never think of me as a patriot. It's not because I act unpatriotically but merely because I present myself just as them; just a man. 

But I will state my unpopular opinions... right here and right now. 

I am a Libertarian.

I lean right on matters of economics and left on most social issues. For example in the case of abortion I believe that if the baby is a product of rape, incest, threatens the mother's life or if the baby would be born and live for a few hours in agony before dying that abortion is acceptable as a mercy killing. I do not believe that anyone should use abortion as a form of birth control however. 

I whole heartedly believe that schooling in America should be privatized. With that said I do believe that rather than the government spending billions of dollars on American public school (the spending currently is nearly double or maybe triple that of the American military in all branches) they should pay only stipends so that the poor persons who cannot afford to go to school can still go to school. In this instance, money is saved on the government's part, private school teachers are screened more effectively to reduce child predation, the measure of education is far more valuable as more relevant subjects are taught and additionally it can put more people into the workforce while reducing overall class sizes. 

When it comes to the rights of transgenders and the like; I don't care. Let them be whatever they want to be. However I do agree on the other hand that our Constitutional right to freedom of speech should not be infringed upon like Canada has done by making jail time sentences for 'misgendering' someone and I disagree whole heartedly and refuse to shop at stores that reinforce that way of thinking. Gays? Lesbians? I don't care if they get married. That's between them and God. He has a plan for them and it's not my right to say anything contrary to it. 

Whites versus blacks? Who gives a damn about color? When I served in the military my first fireteam leader was a Puerto Rican. The specialist in my squad was black. I was white and the last fireteam member I had was from the Philippines. I personally believe anyone who gives a damn about what race anyone is might very well not be worth my time. When I was in the Army I didn't see race. I saw a uniform and a name tag. 

This country was founded upon Christian beliefs. I do not, however, think mandatory Christian prayer needs to be involved in schools unless the majority of the students want it to be that way. Religion is for the household to teach and for church to preach. It is not the duty of the government nor should it ever be to promote one religion over the other. I served beside a Catholic, a Protestant and an Atheist in my fireteam while I was a non-denominational Christian and still am. 

I don't believe EVERYONE should have a firearm. Mentally ill persons (specifically schizophrenics, extreme bipolar disorders and people who are criminally insane) pose a danger to themselves and to others. I should note when I mention these illnesses I am referring to very specific and extreme cases; not people with these disorders at large. Likewise, violent repeat offenders of heinous crimes should not be allowed to own firearms because they've proven a pattern of harming others and we shouldn't be making it easier for them. That said I do think the capability to own automatic weapons should be restored to the American people. 

I think the gun laws we have in my state are sufficient for what the purposes of them are but they need to be enforced instead of just stated. Such as background checks for handguns to prevent them from falling into the hands of convicted felons. I've seen it happen at least once that I know of and that person walked outside with a newly purchased handgun because the guy on the other end of the phone from the salesman wasn't doing his job. And thankfully the state backed up the salesman for doing his job but the FBI desk jockey on the other end probably didn't even get a slap on the wrists. That said, I do think that long arms should be less regulated as most crimes with guns are committed with handguns, not long arms. 

That's probably all the dirty political laundry I can think to air out except for stuff you guys genuinely don't need to know that is personal to my life. That's right; I'm not a right wing supporter. I'm mostly a centrist. And it's the people like me that we have to convince to swing for our side instead of swinging for our foes' side. 

Note: this is not directed specifically at you Fed. This is in general. 

7 minutes ago, Rascaldees said:

We cannot. You are absolutely right. We as militia men and women have to stand up and band together instead of fighting on ten fronts. We must vote together, convince the public together to vote with us and consolidate support amongst ourselves. 

Right now the general population sees us as stubborn lunatics unwilling to change with the times. The number of times that people have looked me in the eyes with a feeling of surprise when I tell them I'm involved in a militia and the number of times people react with genuine shock is astounding. Most people never think of me as a patriot. It's not because I act unpatriotically but merely because I present myself just as them; just a man. 

I am a Libertarian.

I lean right on matters of economics and left on most social issues. For example in the case of abortion I believe that if the baby is a product of rape, incest, threatens the mother's life or if the baby would be born and live for a few hours in agony before dying that abortion is acceptable as a mercy killing. I do not believe that anyone should use abortion as a form of birth control however. 

I whole heartedly believe that schooling in America should be privatized. With that said I do believe that rather than the government spending billions of dollars on American public school (the spending currently is nearly double or maybe triple that of the American military in all branches) they should pay only stipends so that the poor persons who cannot afford to go to school can still go to school. In this instance, money is saved on the government's part, private school teachers are screened more effectively to reduce child predation, the measure of education is far more valuable as more relevant subjects are taught and additionally it can put more people into the workforce while reducing overall class sizes. 

When it comes to the rights of transgenders and the like; I don't care. Let them be whatever they want to be. However I do agree on the other hand that our Constitutional right to freedom of speech should not be infringed upon like Canada has done by making jail time sentences for 'misgendering' someone and I disagree whole heartedly and refuse to shop at stores that reinforce that way of thinking. Gays? Lesbians? I don't care if they get married. That's between them and God. He has a plan for them and it's not my right to say anything contrary to it. 

Whites versus blacks? Who gives a damn about color? When I served in the military my first fireteam leader was a Puerto Rican. The specialist in my squad was black. I was white and the last fireteam member I had was from the Philippines. I personally believe anyone who gives a damn about what race anyone is might very well not be worth my time. When I was in the Army I didn't see race. I saw a uniform and a name tag. 

This country was founded upon Christian beliefs. I do not, however, think mandatory Christian prayer needs to be involved in schools unless the majority of the students want it to be that way. Religion is for the household to teach and for church to preach. It is not the duty of the government nor should it ever be to promote one religion over the other. I served beside a Catholic, a Protestant and an Atheist in my fireteam while I was a non-denominational Christian and still am. 

I don't believe EVERYONE should have a firearm. Mentally ill persons (specifically schizophrenics, extreme bipolar disorders and people who are criminally insane) pose a danger to themselves and to others. I should note when I mention these illnesses I am referring to very specific and extreme cases; not people with these disorders at large. Likewise, violent repeat offenders of heinous crimes should not be allowed to own firearms because they've proven a pattern of harming others and we shouldn't be making it easier for them. That said I do think the capability to own automatic weapons should be restored to the American people. 

I think the gun laws we have in my state are sufficient for what the purposes of them are but they need to be enforced instead of just stated. Such as background checks for handguns to prevent them from falling into the hands of convicted felons. I've seen it happen at least once that I know of and that person walked outside with a newly purchased handgun because the guy on the other end of the phone from the salesman wasn't doing his job. And thankfully the state backed up the salesman for doing his job but the FBI desk jockey on the other end probably didn't even get a slap on the wrists. That said, I do think that long arms should be less regulated as most crimes with guns are committed with handguns, not long arms. 

That's probably all the dirty political laundry I can think to air out except for stuff you guys genuinely don't need to know that is personal to my life. That's right; I'm not a right wing supporter. I'm mostly a centrist. And it's the people like me that we have to convince to swing for our side instead of swinging for our foes' side. 

Unfortunately you lost me at gun laws.   The shall not infringe is very clear and was written with purpose.   No gun laws should exist.  

Abortions are murder without any consent of the child.

That's going off topic.  

Guest Fed up
13 minutes ago, Rascaldees said:

I am a Libertarian.

directed at me or not I feel the same way because I am an extreme centrist, there is serious reform that needs to happen in this country. The closest thing but even sounds remotely possible and sane would be propertarianism.

Guest Fed up
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Unfortunately you lost me at gun laws.   The shall not infringe is very clear and was written with purpose.   No gun laws should exist.  

Abortions are murder without any consent of the child.

That's going off topic.  

You're allowed to feel that way but there are reforms that need to happen.

Edited by Fed up
Spelling

Guest Fed up

None of us have the answers but we must organize and we must get behind a centralized idea.