LetFreedomRing

JUNE 14 DC ASSEMBLY! Mobs, riots, civil war...? Real Tactical talk - American Revolution 2.0

Guest Fed up

Is anyone in Phoenix Arizona or Arizona in general going I have gas money.

Guest Fed up
17 hours ago, RayanneKennan said:

Don't we all need to stay in our local areas?

We need to go where we're needed.

Just went to a protest in Sandusky, Ohio. It was peaceful besides rumors of antifa bringing bus loads of people here. The protest blocked the major road going through the city and protested by the lake. Majority were kids. Hopefully riots will not occur.

Went to a protest in Sandusky, Ohio yesterday. It was peaceful, but they walked down the busiest highway in the area and stopped all traffic.

What was interesting though, I saw a giant luxury bus with Washington DC plates and the destination on the front of the bus said Washington DC. I've never seen a bus like that in that area in my entire life and it was down where the protest started. Makes you wonder 🤔

Guest Fed up
13 minutes ago, Alex419 said:

Went to a protest in Sandusky, Ohio yesterday. It was peaceful, but they walked down the busiest highway in the area and stopped all traffic.

What was interesting though, I saw a giant luxury bus with Washington DC plates and the destination on the front of the bus said Washington DC. I've never seen a bus like that in that area in my entire life and it was down where the protest started. Makes you wonder 🤔

Yes, yes it does. But it also affirms other suspicions

Guest Fed up
14 hours ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Why Won't Most Americans Fight for Their Rights?

I have a friend who lives in surprise and he still brought his AR and plate carrier with him to work because of everything that's been going on so if that brings anything to light how people feel about this.

Ok, my understanding of what is happening is President Trump has three options in dealing with protests and riots. 1. He could have worked really hard to push legislation. 2. He calls in military and invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807. 3. Do nothing. Where does Minnesota militia stand right now?

6 hours ago, StarMaze said:

Ok, my understanding of what is happening is President Trump has three options in dealing with protests and riots. 1. He could have worked really hard to push legislation. 2. He calls in military and invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807. 3. Do nothing. Where does Minnesota militia stand right now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_State_Guard

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/190.06

https://mn.gov/portal/government/federal/

So some links for reference on the legal status of Militias in Minnesota, 

The last link is to the State of Minnesota, and their legal reps, all you have to do, is see who their leaders are, what party they are affiliated with, and then come back to your original question of where is the Militia. 

With out the backing and request by State leaders,  militias in the constitutional sense of things are pointless.  I mean volunteer militias that are independent and are operating under the Constitution and Bill of Rights are great, but with no support, by the state and no financial support, there really is nothing. It is at best for the counties in question , a handful of militia members, then you have to wonder how many are on this site and are active on this site.  An then what does anyone expect a handful of people to do against a mod riot that even the police can't contain.  IF militias were active and involved in preventing destruction of these riots across the nation, we would of seen news coverage of it already. It just isn't happening. An it all revolves around lack of support by state leadership, these democrat cities do not even stand behind their own police forces, so i mean what can one expect for militias ? Next they are going to turn on US Troops sent to stop the riots.  They being democrats ..  

Now I mean in theory for this site, If people here have the time , money, and equipment, necessary to help any city that is under siege by rioters , an they want to assemble, an either meet at some location, or bus together to a staging area and then deploy into the thick of it.  I suppose that is an option, but no one is really seeing that, it is more, hey if anyone is near me, contact me. An then what happens ? An to pretend that one needs to be afraid of being monitored , why ? If you own a cell phone, you are being monitored to some degree, or have a credit card and or internet access.. plus the rioters are not making it any secret of when they are going to do something, fliers an stacks of bricks being dropped off at routes.  Seems to me, someone would want to advertise a warning that some militia group some where is banding together to step in and help any city that wants it. Just need someone to contact them, I wouldnt expect a phone call or contact from a city mayor, that would be political suicide even if they wanted to.  

There isn't going to be a better time to debate on if a militia should be activated, it is here and now, the National Guard and US Troops are being deployed to slow and too late. So the only question now is why are not militias either volunteering on their own to do something if they have been waiting for a moment, or is this just becoming a lesson on how unprepared militias really are and what needs to be changed.  Everyone wants to participate until it is time and then reality hits.  Which is sad, because the leftists, extremists, white supremacists, they seem to always have the time and resources to cause chaos and destruction and they are not all being funded by deep pockets.

Guest Fed up
52 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_State_Guard

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/190.06

https://mn.gov/portal/government/federal/

So some links for reference on the legal status of Militias in Minnesota, 

The last link is to the State of Minnesota, and their legal reps, all you have to do, is see who their leaders are, what party they are affiliated with, and then come back to your original question of where is the Militia. 

With out the backing and request by State leaders,  militias in the constitutional sense of things are pointless.  I mean volunteer militias that are independent and are operating under the Constitution and Bill of Rights are great, but with no support, by the state and no financial support, there really is nothing. It is at best for the counties in question , a handful of militia members, then you have to wonder how many are on this site and are active on this site.  An then what does anyone expect a handful of people to do against a mod riot that even the police can't contain.  IF militias were active and involved in preventing destruction of these riots across the nation, we would of seen news coverage of it already. It just isn't happening. An it all revolves around lack of support by state leadership, these democrat cities do not even stand behind their own police forces, so i mean what can one expect for militias ? Next they are going to turn on US Troops sent to stop the riots.  They being democrats ..  

Now I mean in theory for this site, If people here have the time , money, and equipment, necessary to help any city that is under siege by rioters , an they want to assemble, an either meet at some location, or bus together to a staging area and then deploy into the thick of it.  I suppose that is an option, but no one is really seeing that, it is more, hey if anyone is near me, contact me. An then what happens ? An to pretend that one needs to be afraid of being monitored , why ? If you own a cell phone, you are being monitored to some degree, or have a credit card and or internet access.. plus the rioters are not making it any secret of when they are going to do something, fliers an stacks of bricks being dropped off at routes.  Seems to me, someone would want to advertise a warning that some militia group some where is banding together to step in and help any city that wants it. Just need someone to contact them, I wouldnt expect a phone call or contact from a city mayor, that would be political suicide even if they wanted to.  

There isn't going to be a better time to debate on if a militia should be activated, it is here and now, the National Guard and US Troops are being deployed to slow and too late. So the only question now is why are not militias either volunteering on their own to do something if they have been waiting for a moment, or is this just becoming a lesson on how unprepared militias really are and what needs to be changed.  Everyone wants to participate until it is time and then reality hits.  Which is sad, because the leftists, extremists, white supremacists, they seem to always have the time and resources to cause chaos and destruction and they are not all being funded by deep pockets.

We need to stop being reactive as a country anyways. We're supposed to be the greatest country in the world and we can't even properly execute our own defensive plans.

The worst possible thing would be for individual militias to go into riot areas, especially without recon and, ideally, some inside-intelligence.  All military and all political logic is against this.

If they did, there are several possibilities:  they would be shot up by the rioters; they would be arrested; they would shoot up the rioters. The last one is the worst, because it would be a big propaganda victory for the Left, who are already claiming that when whites come into these areas, it's white supremacists come to set buildings on fire.

Exception: when a group is invited in by business owners, turns up before the rioters get there, and then presents the rioters with a fait accompli: a group of armed men standing around a business This has evidently worked, although the people involved don't look like militia (or maybe that's on purpose).

This is not a military situation mainly: it's a political, a PR situation.  American conservatives already know what's happening. American progressives are on the side of the rioters, regardless. It's the broad middle that we want to influence ... to drive a wedge between them and the Left.  And ... we want to convince the Black middle class, especially small shop owners and home owners, that the Left are bad news.  If we got invited in by a group of Black or Hispanic or Asian business owners, it would be an enormous victory for us.

But mainly ... now is the time to grow.  We ought to be on every possible debate forum, YouTube video comments section, Facebook and other social media, saying something like:  "this is what is coming, this is our future, it will be five times as bad under the Democrats when they take over..... so get your AR15 now, and come to MyMilitia.com to link up with other patriots."

We have to do this over and over, by different people, because comments get pushed down by other comments and vanish.  I've been doing this on some debate forums and on YouTube, and it would be wonderful if other people joined in.

IF militias were serious about entering Riot zones, my only real suggestion would be that they contact local police, identify themselves as to who they are what they plan on doing, the police will probably say, no thanks stay away, and then from there, everyone is still on their own. But at least one can say they did try talking to the police to try and coordinate something.

1 hour ago, GLCsector3295 said:

IF militias were serious about entering Riot zones, my only real suggestion would be that they contact local police, identify themselves as to who they are what they plan on doing, the police will probably say, no thanks stay away, and then from there, everyone is still on their own. But at least one can say they did try talking to the police to try and coordinate something.

The police will certainly say 'stay away', at least officially.

A militia unit thinking about doing this needs to send someone a day before hand to local businesses, with some business cards (which can just be pieces of paper) with a militia contact email address on it (or maybe phone if you can get temporary cell phones), to say, if you want our help, contact us.

I don't know the law  that would be relevant here -- a terrible omission which we need to remedy -- but my guess is that if invited, they should CYA by getting the invitation in writing, signed, and the shopkeeper has to stay with them.  It might even be best if they could be hired as security, officially.  But there are legal questions here which I can't answer.  (We need a lawyer involved in this site!)

And needless to say, the video cameras should outnumber the AR15s, because the Hard Left would like nothing better than for a couple of dozen 'innocent protestors' to get riddled with bullets by a local militia unit.  So if one goes, it has to be very well disciplined  -- open breaches until the order to fire, and everything suggested by the Three Percenters' National Leadership. Warning shots first, etc.  And be very alert for provocations ... eg a distant sniper who wants to provoke a massive response.  (Again, look here:[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972) ]      A huge victory for the IRA.)

Posted (edited)

I don't know the law  that would be relevant here -- a terrible omission which we need to remedy -- but my guess is that if invited, they should CYA by getting the invitation in writing, signed, and the shopkeeper has to stay with them.  It might even be best if they could be hired as security, officially.  But there are legal questions here which I can't answer.  (We need a lawyer involved in this site!)

I don't claim to understand the law either, But from the general gist of what I have gleamed, the only legal way I know of that a militia can be activated, is by the state in which they are allowed to operate, I do not believe as the Constitution and Bill of Rights were drawn up there is no wording that I know of that has militias as a separate entity from the state and operating with their own rules and when an how they can engage in helping the country, from what I understand militias can not just arbitrarily engage on anyones behalf for any reason and claim immunity from legal repercussions under the Constitution and Bill of Rights. ( we have barely any legal protection from prosecution with the second amendment and claiming self defense as it is , a law suit and investigation still takes place )  The militias were to be the quick response team of minute men,  trained and ready to move at a moments notice, with the national guard following soon after. But all under the coordination of said state leaders.

A lawyer for this site would be nice , I would suggest someone finding a constitutional lawyer who would be able to address this specifically. 

Though, with the internet at ones finger tips, all one has to do is search their state website , look up if militias are legal in their state via their states constitution , and some where in their it will state who has the authority to mobilize said militia.    I am almost certain everyone here already knows this much. Militia leaders train their units and etc.

As for the preparedness of militias, and what to do, and who to contact and sending scouts out first and all that, those are things that are just too little too late to debate at this point in time, those are things that should of been figured out by individual militias years ago, and practiced and drilled into submission. For any militia of any size to try anything now, and are scrambling to put a plan together, it would be better to not do anything instead of putting their own lives  in danger and possibly making things worse.

The best individuals have right now that are in riot zones, trying to protect their businesses, is to either buy a gun and protect it on their own from their roofs and hope no one burns the place down with them on the roof. or hire private security or moon lighting police officers , or better yet, the small businesses that have been wrecked by these riots, what they should really do, is start talking to one another, about filing a class action lawsuit against the mayors and governors of their cities for not doing more to protect their property as quickly as possible.

Edited by GLCsector3295

Guest Fed up
7 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

I don't claim to understand the law either, But from the general gist of what I have gleamed, the only legal way I know of that a militia can be activated, is by the state in which they are allowed to operate, I do not believe as the Constitution and Bill of Rights were drawn up, and from what I have seen on most state sites, that Militias can not just arbitrarily engage on anyones behalf for any reason and claim immunity from legal repercussions under the Constitution and Bill of Rights. ( we have barely any legal protection from prosecution with the second amendment and claiming self defense as it is , a law suit and investigation still takes place )  The militias were to be the quick response team of minute men,  trained and ready to move at a moments notice, with the national guard following soon after. 

A lawyer for this site would be nice , I would suggest someone finding a constitutional lawyer who would be able to address this specifically. 

Though, with the internet at ones finger tips, all one has to do is search their state website , look up if militias are legal in their state via their states constitution , and some where in their it will state who has the authority to mobilize said militia.    I am almost certain everyone here already knows this much.

As for the preparedness of militias, and what to do, and who to contact and sending scouts out first and all that, those are things that are just too little too late to debate at this point in time, those are things that should of been figured out by individual militias years ago, and practiced and drilled into submission. For any militia of any size to try anything now, and are scrambling to put a plan together, it would be better to not do anything instead of putting their own lives  in danger and possibly making things worse.

The best individuals have right now that are in riot zones, trying to protect their businesses, is to either buy a gun and protect it on their own from their roofs and hope no one burns the place down with them on the roof. or hire private security or moon lighting police officers , or better yet, the small businesses that have been wrecked by these riots, what they should really do, is start talking to one another, about filing a class action lawsuit against the mayors and governors of their cities for not doing more to protect their property as quickly as possible.

lawyers are more than just telling you what the laws are they tell you what the interpretation of those laws in your areas.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Fed up said:

lawyers are more than just telling you what the laws are they tell you what the interpretation of those laws in your areas.

That's great, but it still doesn't change that the state is the one who has to activate a militia, and that militias can not just arbitrarily operate when and how they want. An it doesnt change that the information is already available for one to research. all one has to do is look up their state laws. it isn't that hard to do. now if one wants a lawyer to answer how much trouble they are going to get into. that is different.

Edited by GLCsector3295

Guest Fed up
1 hour ago, GLCsector3295 said:

That's great, but it still doesn't change that the state is the one who has to activate a militia, and that militias can not just arbitrarily operate when and how they want. An it doesnt change that the information is already available for one to research. all one has to do is look up their state laws. it isn't that hard to do. now if one wants a lawyer to answer how much trouble they are going to get into. that is different.

I wasn't arguing any of that I was just saying that just because you can look up the laws doesn't really mean anything the lawyers are the ones that are going to tell you how the police interpret those laws.

The fact that there is so much debate over whether or not to get involved in the riots, to me, just goes to show that you shouldn't. It is a police issue, and the National Guard will help. The National Guard is a well organized militia. They are not asking for your help, nor are they split in two over a constitutional issue. I say stay in your neighborhood and protect it, just in case anyone uninvited comes calling.

Yes. Lawyers will know, hopefully, case law: precedents set by previous cases, and also know the people in the existing justice system -- prosecutors, judges -- to give you some idea of what the legal consequences will be -- if any -- to the activity of your unit.

In the current situation, my instinct is to say that a militia unit should NOT be involved officially as a 'militia'.  However, if a group of small business owners put out a call for help in guarding their property, where the National Guard and police are unable to do so, or where they are perhaps restrained by Democratic rulers who tell them to 'give the protestors space' etc. ... then the individuals  in a  militia may well want to respond ... after consulting among themselves.  The National Council of the Three Percenters sat the right tone.  (See below for their statement.)

As for what a militia is .. this is a tricky question. It's closely related to the argument about whether the Second Amendment guarantees individual gun ownership, or just lets the states have their own militias.

The reality is, most states already have laws against 'private armies', which could very well be used against the militia movement. Please don't kid yourself about this.  So far, they have not been.  The militia movement is still seen as a bunch of loony conspiracy theorists playing soldier in the woods.  The Left have worked hard for many years to get the government to outlaw the militia movement ... just this morning, before breakfast,  I read several chapters of a book [Gathering Storm -- America's Militia Threat]  by the former head of the Southern Poverty Law Center, Morris Dees, making just that argument. But the book was written 23 years ago, as the militia movement was collapsing due to Timothy McVeigh, and so far, he hasn't convinced anyone to make a move. This might change in November if there is a big Democratic victory.

You will notice that from time to time people get onto this site and, using coy language, effectively advocate the violent overthrow of the government. They don't put it that way, of course -- that would be too obvious. What they do is say things like "When are we the people going to stand up and deal with these criminal New World Order agents" ... "Let's arrest the governor and try him for treason" etc. 

What they are doing, whether they know it or not, is providing ammunition for the press assault that will precede the legal assault, and also for the legal assault. All of these insane exhortations will be quoted both in the press and in court.

A group of patriots that want to provide for their own defense, and perhaps for the defense of their country in future, might be well advised

---- (1) not to call themselves a 'militia', and

---- (2) to self-define the scope of their tasks as providing emergency response help in all situations: not just in leftwing violent riots, but also in natural disasters. 

In any case, they need to be very alert to the dangers of witting, or unwitting, provocateurs.

Attachment:

Response to Riots Across the U.S.

May 31, 2020

National CouncilFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO ALL TTPO MEMBERS

RE: Response to Riots Across the U.S.

As we watch the violent riots going on across the U.S. currently, we would like to address our organization's position in the matter. The Three Percenters - Original recognizes and appreciates the right of peaceful protests through marches and assembly. However, violent and destructive riots and blatant theft are criminal behaviors that dishonor the search for justice.

As TTPO we will not stand to see these individuals destroy our America, destroy American businesses and rise against our government in such a violent manner. We will also not respond in the same violent manner. As a member, we encourage you to join or organize peaceful counter-protests. Violence should not be our response at this time. If attending a peaceful protest this should be done without battle-rattle, no open carry, and in soft clothing.

Leaders please note: If you plan on attending, you must have a strategic plan that includes headcount in and out, maps, comms, medic, ingress/egress points, etc. Avoid all acts of violence, but if necessary, only in self defense. Safety above all.

National Council

The Three Percenters - Original