Brokbud

Looking for like minded us patriots.

Guest Fed up
3 hours ago, Brokbud said:

Short and to the point. I’m sick of the DS narrative being pushed down our throats. I need to find others like minded. 

We are here but we lack leadership, guidance, and purpose. None of us have all the answers but we all feel the same way.

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

@Brokbud:  if you feel this way, then others do. And if you look at the 'Introductions' thread, that confirms it. 

When society seems stable and the future seems assured, people tend to let the authorities take care of security.

But this virus, and now the quasi-insurrection, praised by the MSM, show that society is not stable and the future is not assured,

so people are turning to their neighbors for help. The militia is just organized neighbors, with the right tools.  This will take time,

but it will happen.

How, may I ask, did you find our site?

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Guest Fed up

The notifications on this sight suck also you need to check your posts and what not manually too.

Author of the topic Posted
36 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

@Brokbud:  if you feel this way, then others do. And if you look at the 'Introductions' thread, that confirms it. 

When society seems stable and the future seems assured, people tend to let the authorities take care of security.

But this virus, and now the quasi-insurrection, praised by the MSM, show that society is not stable and the future is not assured,

so people are turning to their neighbors for help. The militia is just organized neighbors, with the right tools.  This will take time,

but it will happen.

How, may I ask, did you find our site?

I have been searching for awhile and came across yours. Been debating whether or not to reach out. I have no military background. I’m just a broke down plumber. Have a crap ton of friends who are but I was denied the chance. Finally reached out because 1. I married with four kids ages 14-20 and I am scared for their future. 2. If I don’t find a way to stand for them who else do I have? And to be quite frank about it I’m sick a tired of the shit going on. 

Guest Fed up
12 minutes ago, Brokbud said:

I have been searching for awhile and came across yours. Been debating whether or not to reach out. I have no military background. I’m just a broke down plumber. Have a crap ton of friends who are but I was denied the chance. Finally reached out because 1. I married with four kids ages 14-20 and I am scared for their future. 2. If I don’t find a way to stand for them who else do I have? And to be quite frank about it I’m sick a tired of the shit going on. 

Militia is militia, you don't need to be military. We are supposed to be Americans standing up for America

This sounds like a lot of us.

We're just feeling our way forward ... no one knows the future, but it's pretty clear that it could be dramatic. 

And, while any military experience is valuable, it's possible to overrate it.  We've got plenty of combat veterans who can teach the rest

what they need to know and -- pardon me -- it's not rocket science.  Put it this way: you can go through Basic Combat Training in two months,

and infantry school in another three months, and then it's off to the 'Hurt Locker'.  Could you train a skilled plumber in five months?

The key is, those green kids will be led by people with a lot more training and experience. So also with us.

After WWI, the Germans were forbidden to have a real army. They could have, basically, a border guard and a ceremonial army -- limited

to 100,000 when their rivals had fielded armies of millions.

So ... they kept the numbers down to 100 000 ... but .. they were all sergeants or better. So when Hitler came to power and effectively tore up the treaty that had prevented

their re-armament,  they could draft/enlist a million young men, and  each of their 100 000 sergeants had ten men to train and lead.  So they had a real army within

a few months. Worked pretty well.

In some future breakdown, we could expect the miltia movement to expand rapidly. Our job is to be those sergeants.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.