Jump to content
KatRosiland18

Nationwide unrest...where and is it peaceful or looting &/or roiting?

Recommended Posts

Guest Fed up
8 minutes ago, KatRosiland18 said:

Update as of 4:30pm central  5/31/20

Arizona state of emergency in effect statewide curfew 8pm for 1 week

Oh boi, here we go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KatRosiland18 said:

Lawrence KS

Wichita KS had people blocking traffic 

Casper Wyoming has plans for a protest June 3rd at noon starting at David staff station onto City Hall antifa and BLM 

 

Those are both violent groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings all. I discovered a great tool for intel on protests, etc is Snapchat. People can't seem to help posting stuff. map.snapchat.com allows you to view a heatmap of snapchat activity. The red spots are very active. That doesn't mean it is protests, and in fact if you click on some of the locations it will show somebody having a BBQ sometimes or some girl twerking. But with all that is going on many of the hotspots are related to the riots and looting. Stay safe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shurrie said:

Thank you for keeping things posted!! 

 

Correction, it seems the local news is slow, perhaps hesitant to report.  There was looting at 2 Walmart stores and a local mall, at least one fire set and a report of a shot being fired and several vandalism reports under investigation.  I've also been informed that rioters tried to break into the county courthouse and tear gas was used against them.

 

The Greater Lafayette community is taking in the effects of last night's protests.

https://www.wlfi.com/content/news/Police-continue-to-patrol-Greater-Lafayette-after-post-protest-vandalism-and-a-possible-shot-fired-570918471.html.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously this is a coordinated insurrection that’s nation-wide and really has nothing to do with the unfortunate (and wrong) treatment of George Floyd in Minneapolis.  That’s the narrative cover story.  I’d like to see militia stand up to this crap (antifa, BLM) and shut them down before they completely destroy our cities.  The militias in Courdelane ID showed up with the Sheriff and Police in anticipation of antifa arriving in their town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreyBeard said:

Obviously this is a coordinated insurrection that’s nation-wide and really has nothing to do with the unfortunate (and wrong) treatment of George Floyd in Minneapolis.  That’s the narrative cover story.  I’d like to see militia stand up to this crap (antifa, BLM) and shut them down before they completely destroy our cities.  The militias in Courdelane ID showed up with the Sheriff and Police in anticipation of antifa arriving in their town

I'm going to have to disagree. I did reconnaissance from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. last night. If I've never believed in conspiracies, deep state, or agent provocateurs before I do now after what I personally encountered. I don't know what side anybody is on and I don't know what side is sending in the covert agitators. It is so many possibilities in the air that in my judgment it would be best to fortify our homesteads and be in observation until this ends or infrastructure collapse becomes imminent.  My family is currently in lockdown for the entire summer. I don't even trust being out in this environment with the current situation at hand. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cherokee said:

I'm going to have to disagree. I did reconnaissance from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. last night. If I've never believed in conspiracies, deep state, or agent provocateurs before I do now after what I personally encountered. I don't know what side anybody is on and I don't know what side is sending in the covert agitators. It is so many possibilities in the air that in my judgment it would be best to fortify our homesteads and be in observation until this ends or infrastructure collapse becomes imminent.  My family is currently in lockdown for the entire summer. I don't even trust being out in this environment with the current situation at hand. 

 

 

 

Actually I believe you did agree with Greybeard from what you put in your response.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CrispusAttucks said:

Greetings all. I discovered a great tool for intel on protests, etc is Snapchat. People can't seem to help posting stuff. map.snapchat.com allows you to view a heatmap of snapchat activity. The red spots are very active. That doesn't mean it is protests, and in fact if you click on some of the locations it will show somebody having a BBQ sometimes or some girl twerking. But with all that is going on many of the hotspots are related to the riots and looting. Stay safe!

Great tool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up
13 hours ago, CrispusAttucks said:

Greetings all. I discovered a great tool for intel on protests, etc is Snapchat. People can't seem to help posting stuff. map.snapchat.com allows you to view a heatmap of snapchat activity. The red spots are very active. That doesn't mean it is protests, and in fact if you click on some of the locations it will show somebody having a BBQ sometimes or some girl twerking. But with all that is going on many of the hotspots are related to the riots and looting. Stay safe!

Never thought of this, didn't even know it was a thing. If we know they know (guvment)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone has a right to peaceably assemble and protest.  What this country needs to do in addition to arresting and prosecuting as many of the law breakers as possible, is to identify where the funding is coming from to support the rioters, and start dropping some predator drones in their laps regardless of where they are in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Everyone has a right to peaceably assemble and protest.  What this country needs to do in addition to arresting and prosecuting as many of the law breakers as possible, is to identify where the funding is coming from to support the rioters, and start dropping some predator drones in their laps regardless of where they are in the world.

I think you would find most of that funding is coming from the left and it's all stateside.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up
6 minutes ago, 302straub said:

I think you would find most of that funding is coming from the left and it's all stateside.

 

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted

VCDL email alert. 
ANTIFA has made a threat to attack neighborhoods and stores in Chesterfield County, including in the area of the John Hancock center around 360 and Winterpock roads tonight, June 1. 

We have reason to believe this threat is one to take seriously. 

The suggestion is that those in the area around Richmond, especially Chesterfield County, keep a watch on your neighborhood.

We are to be merely eyes and ears to report to the police any violent threats to those neighborhoods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...