Cyber Drone

Antifa problem in DE

Are we going to address the antifa problem in our country and local community

How are you going to fight back

While working with authorities for non-violent solution

I was in downtown Wilmington yesterday and saw that some protesters were trying to prevent violence but some outside agitators most likely antifa are paid to do the damage

We need to do something about this

Wife and I drove by the Prices Corner shopping center about an hour ago and saw 20-30 state police forming up outside of JC Penny. Not sure what is up but my guess is a protest/riot scheduled for the area.

Protesters march by day rioters by night.

6 hours ago, Cyber Drone said:

Are we going to address the antifa problem in our country and local community

How are you going to fight back

While working with authorities for non-violent solution

I was in downtown Wilmington yesterday and saw that some protesters were trying to prevent violence but some outside agitators most likely antifa are paid to do the damage

We need to do something about this

We are not going to do anything about this antifa problem because leftists have infiltrated the government at the highest level (state and federal). Think of antifa as the brown shirts to Hitlers Nazi party. They can do things at the street level that politicians can not do at the state level and since ideology is driving everything on the left these days it is not necessary for party leaders to have a direct command and control structure. It's a "with us or against us" mentality and we all know what happens if you are against them.

Author of the topic Posted
2 hours ago, 302straub said:

We are not going to do anything about this antifa problem because leftists have infiltrated the government at the highest level (state and federal). Think of antifa as the brown shirts to Hitlers Nazi party. They can do things at the street level that politicians can not do at the state level and since ideology is driving everything on the left these days it is not necessary for party leaders to have a direct command and control structure. It's a "with us or against us" mentality and we all know what happens if you are against them.

I already know the Democrats and the left are helping Antifa . They found 30 unmarked cars with no license plate and they where all full of explosive . Also they found many piles of bricks and flammable hiding in the bushes in strategic location so this was planned in advance and they are definitely getting help ... We still need to do something to protect our communities . We can't just do nothing and let everything burnt to the ground 

Author of the topic Posted

Very hard to watch what is happening and how CNN and the Left media just keep pushing lies and flaming the situation and making it worse . The media is really the enemy of the people 

• Who Viewed the Topic

11 members have viewed this topic: