Doug1943

Whoa ... This Guy is GOOD!!!!

Anthony DeWitt, a very clued-up attorney in Missouri. Not just a very smart guy, but someone with all the right political instincts.

I wonder if we could get him to do a regular session for us?

https://www.quora.com/What-do-the-self-defense-laws-in-most-states-say-when-a-mob-surrounds-and-attacks-you-in-public-a-car-or-at-home

Guest Fed up

I don't care about the laws in these instances. If I feel threatened and a crowd is closing in on me and I have my firearm which I carry everyday, I will shoot them.

It is indeed better to be judged by twelve that to be carried by six. Fortunately, if I am ever in that situation there won't be witnesses. I have ready access to most of my long arms in my vehicle already and I won't be in a crowded place without it. 

Still; it is GOOD to know what the law is so that we can combat it legally. 

40 minutes ago, Fed up said:

I don't care about the laws in these instances. If I feel threatened and a crowd is closing in on me and I have my firearm which I carry everyday, I will shoot them.

Hope you have a big magazine 

Guest Fed up
5 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Hope you have a big magazine 

I do, and have many. Plus one extra round in my pocket of it gets to that 

I would hope that everyone who chooses to carry has sought out an attorney, hopefully one with experience in criminal defense, and gotten schooled on the consequences of a self defense shooting. In my state (SC) for instance, I will be arrested until it is sorted out, and I should not admit I did the shooting. I should call the police, tell them there has been a shooting and they will want to talk to me about it. I should go to a public place and surrender my unloaded weapon to them, give them my name, my attorney's name, and shut the fuck up until my attorney arrives. This will vary greatly by state, except the "shut the fuck up" part. That applies everywhere.