Eel

Northern VA - Introduction

Hello, Virginia.  Interested in networking with individuals who want to help secure their communities.  Rioters threaten every town in America right now, and we need to be able to resist them legally to protect our lives and livelihood; seeking to cooperate with and/or augment local, state, federal authorities as necessary--so long as doing so is in our interest as citizens.  I am interested in getting to know you.

I recommend you download Wickr app for secure, anonymous messaging.  Continue discussion here, welcome all members, and be able to communicate instantly with trusted members on app in event of emergency.

Thanks.

eel

On 6/1/2020 at 10:44 PM, Eel said:

Hello, Virginia.  Interested in networking with individuals who want to help secure their communities.  Rioters threaten every town in America right now, and we need to be able to resist them legally to protect our lives and livelihood; seeking to cooperate with and/or augment local, state, federal authorities as necessary--so long as doing so is in our interest as citizens.  I am interested in getting to know you.

I recommend you download Wickr app for secure, anonymous messaging.  Continue discussion here, welcome all members, and be able to communicate instantly with trusted members on app in event of emergency.

Thanks.

eel

I am interested 

Author of the topic Posted
On 7/19/2020 at 6:28 PM, Louis Anthony said:

got rejected thanks .. 

Sorry to hear that, brother.  I can't imagine everyone is able to join.  Keep your ear to the ground, will post to the militia boards when we need to surge people.

eel

On 6/1/2020 at 10:44 PM, Eel said:

Thanks.

eel

and at the same time Prince William constitutional rejects people who  went to the Proud Boys events which is similar political ideology ... these are mafia recrutiing tactics ... not constitional recruiting ...