Eel

Introduction

Hello, Virginia.  Interested in networking with individuals who want to help secure their communities.  Rioters threaten every town in America right now, and we need to be able to resist them legally to protect our lives and livelihood; seeking to cooperate with and/or augment local, state, federal authorities as necessary--so long as doing so is in our interest as citizens.  I am interested in getting to know you.

I recommend you download Wickr app for secure, anonymous messaging.  Continue discussion here, welcome all members, and be able to communicate instantly with trusted members on app in event of emergency.

Thanks.

eel

I believe in the same principles that you do Marine.  It is in our blood and as brothers and sisters we can move this forward to be a formidable level of protection associated with the cooperation of governmental resources; as long as they represent the Constitution.  It is time to not only unite on the internet but in practical and real terms.  Having a messenger and spokesperson will be a key for all to understand our aims of protection first of our families and way of life.

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic: