Headhunter

Tucker Carlson Nails It ...

Last night, Tucker Carlson's commentary on what is happening in America was timely, hard-hitting, and ... in my opinion ... absolutely necessary for Americans of good will to listen to.  Among the subjects he talked about, is the baleful influence of Jared Kushner on the President ... advising the President to abandon his best instincts.  The segment is about a half hour long, and I strongly advise everyone to listen to the whole thing.  If our country is to be saved, Tucker's talk may be one the elements that make it happen.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/6160972334001

Keep your weapons close, my friends.  These are perilous times.

Guest Fed up

I will not tolerate this, I will not standby and watch my neighbors bludgeoned to death by children throwing a hissy fit, I will not let my community burn because I'm afraid to die, I will not standby because I don't want to look bad and seem a racist because SJW'S label me so. YOU MUST DO THE SAME PATRIOTS. This is a blatant attack on our communities.

Author of the topic Posted

In the apartment complex I live in, I've been given written permission from the owner to patrol.  The police have told me not to leave the property with a weapon, and of course, I will cooperate with them.  I only had to go outside once, with my rifle, and the "gathering" quickly broke up.  One of them, as he was leaving, said, "Holy Sh*t!".  The rest of the time, I've been carrying my lowly .380 pistol.  It's enough ...

Guest Fed up
40 minutes ago, Headhunter said:

In the apartment complex I live in, I've been given written permission from the owner to patrol.  The police have told me not to leave the property with a weapon, and of course, I will cooperate with them.  I only had to go outside once, with my rifle, and the "gathering" quickly broke up.  One of them, as he was leaving, said, "Holy Sh*t!".  The rest of the time, I've been carrying my lowly .380 pistol.  It's enough ...

Yeah anybody with a brain that sees a long gun will leave