Doug1943

This will make you laugh! AntiFa shows how NOT to do it!

1 minute ago, Doug1943 said:

Jeez, don't these people have Training Exercises?  Can you imagine them with hand grenades?

They would throw the pin, and think the spoon was a broken part needing to be reattached. Haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Author of the topic Posted
14 minutes ago, Nail Driver said:

They would throw the pin, and think the spoon was a broken part needing to be reattached. Haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Yes, that was my reaction too.

These kiddies better not take the next step, or they'll end up like their ancestors: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Village_townhouse_explosion

"Uhhh... do I do screw on the red wire, or the blue one?" "It don't matter, bro, don't get all hung up trying to play by the Man's rules. Do what feels right."

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

8 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

Yes, that was my reaction too.

These kiddies better not take the next step, or they'll end up like their ancestors: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Village_townhouse_explosion

"Uhhh... do I do screw on the red wire, or the blue one?" "It don't matter, bro, don't get all hung up trying to play by the Man's rules. Do what feels right."

I'm still laughing at those idiots.

Guest Fed up

Those two idiots are probably dead now. Especially the first one, homeboy was trying to break a window with a brick. That brick hit him right in the fucking Temple!

On the other hand, among all those incompentent Molotov cocktail hurlers and brick-throwers, there are probably people who can explain the implications  for  non-binary gendering of the intersectionality of race and class oppression, and who can deconstruct the Constitution to show its hetero-normative colonialist assumptions.  In a couple of years, they'll have nice cushy jobs scanning Facebook or YouTube for hate content to suppress, or working in the San Francisco Department of Social Services explaining their entitlements to welfare claimants.   So let's show them some respect.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

1 hour ago, Doug1943 said:

On the other hand, among all those incompentent Molotov cocktail hurlers and brick-throwers, there are probably people who can explain the implications  for  non-binary gendering of the intersectionality of race and class oppression, and who can deconstruct the Constitution to show its hetero-normative colonialist assumptions.  In a couple of years, they'll have nice cushy jobs scanning Facebook or YouTube for hate content to suppress, or working in the San Francisco Department of Social Services explaining their entitlements to welfare claimants.   So let's show them some respect.

That level of incompetence, give them more bricks and Molotov cocktails. Hell give them sticky bombs.

The sad thing is, that this is not how the Left plan to achieve power. These are just kids having some fun. The last thing the serious, hard Left want is to try to take power in some sort of armed uprising -- they know what would happen.

The plan of the serious people, which is going on right now, is to 'bore from within', and slowly permeate the state with people who think like them, or who are afraid to oppose them for careerist  reasons. It's not a conspiracy, it's just the logic of the situation.

10 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

The sad thing is, that this is not how the Left plan to achieve power. These are just kids having some fun. The last thing the serious, hard Left want is to try to take power in some sort of armed uprising -- they know what would happen.

The plan of the serious people, which is going on right now, is to 'bore from within', and slowly permeate the state with people who think like them, or who are afraid to oppose them for careerist  reasons. It's not a conspiracy, it's just the logic of the situation.

I agree. Throughout the past decades I've seen it first hand. The urge to push back is stifled by the fear of being "labeled". A family member is in that situation right now.

It's something that most people probably don't understand. You've got a Marine general, maybe a combat veteran of four wars, his medals weigh him down when he walks ... but when a government bureaucrat tells him he'll be overseeing the integration of transgenders into the Corps, and putting nubile young women into rifle companies ... he thinks about his pension ... and a different kind of courage is required to say, 'Sir, no Sir!'.

I happen to be good friends with a left wing academic. I say 'left wing' but I mean that in the old-fashioned sense: for the workers, for unions, for a minimum wage, for national health care, against unnecessary foreign wars, for equal rights for everyone ... as for all the crazy new identity-politics stuff, she's absolutely on the same page as I am. But, as she says, she has to keep quiet about her beliefs, or that's the end of her career.

Believe it or not, it's how Communism worked in some of the East European states and the old Soviet Union itself, starting in the 70s.  If you let it be known that you were a dissident ... so long as you didn't march around with signs or organize a petition -- you wouldn't go to the gulag.  You would just find yourself with a dead-end job, and no chance of promotion.  (Where the whole country felt like you, in Poland, you could go further. But in most countries, most people are content to pursue their own personal lives, and they try not to get crosswise with the authorities.) And that was enough, until the extraordinary personality of Gorbachev got power and begin to pull the threads out.

Whoa, wonderful.  (Although, it said the rioter had got an AR15 from a squad car. Not to try to second-guess a policeman in a difficult situation, perhaps ... but ... wasn't it a mistake to leave a firearm in an unattended squad car?)

Guest Fed up
4 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

Whoa, wonderful.  (Although, it said the rioter had got an AR15 from a squad car. Not to try to second-guess a policeman in a difficult situation, perhaps ... but ... wasn't it a mistake to leave a firearm in an unattended squad car?)

The squad cars were there before the riot started. I heard him talk about this Thursday or Friday on a podcast