Posted (edited)

I totally agree with you. We have a divided country rt now civil unrest. We as Americans are going to have to police the police  we all need to stand up for our constitutional rts and stand up for what is rt. These riots are destroying our country. The only one that is gonna suffer is the hard working Americans. We need to all stick together and stand United for what's rt and stop the tryanie .  We have civil unrest and a global pandemic going on all at the same time. The NWO has had this planned out for sometime now. This all could be apart of agenda 21 . They are pushing for Martial law one way or another so they can come and take our 2nd amendment rt away from us as they did in New Orleans when the hurricane hit. I believe all races matter not just one.. we all bleed red not one different race stands higher than the next. We are all the same. God bless America the land that I love. I will not bow down to no man unly God I will bow down to. 

Edited by Tom Gillis jr

I don't know if it will spill over into the rural areas in a meaningful way.  The question comes down to cost / benefit.  I'm not sure it benefits rioters to go beyond the suburbs. Suburbs give the opportunity to intimidate, loot, and return to home turf with relative ease.  Close enough to harm but not far enough to lose cover.  The farther you drift from your home base the higher the risk of not coming home.  There is a reason why the left is focused on major cities.  Plenty of places to hide.  Crowds are large enough to create distraction.  Easy to outmaneuver law enforcement.  High benefit with low risk.  Areas of large media impact for purposes of propaganda.  

Small towns will self police if things get out of hand and the rioters have nowhere to go unless they want to try to bug out to the cities.  

Rural is a death trap.  Distance is prohibitive... effective numbers are harder to amass.  

I believe the strategy is the classic top down bottom up model.  The rioting in the cities is action of the bottom rising up while the political elites in those communities are using the opportunity to push down.  Squish the middle with thugs on the bottom to get the middle to beg the top to save them.  Top takes power, useful idiots are appeased and sent home with their loot.  

Big cities push the legislation over the state... that's how they hit the small towns.  Political tyranny from the top. 

it is only going to get worse ...

you can see the setup happening currently ...

remove DC protection,

just prior to this ...

most damage ... does this leave but one option? Military? the World is watching, no way they let DC be ravaged ...

then what comes next? ...

activate sleeper cells ...

something we have discussed .. i know nothing more ,,,,

Guest Fed up

They have unlimited funding they can do whatever the hell they want. they're playing chess while we're busy playing checkers we need to get on the same page. That's all it comes down to in my mind, so keep pushing for organization, meet fellow Patriots in your area, get together and train.

3 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

I don't know if it will spill over into the rural areas in a meaningful way.  The question comes down to cost / benefit.  I'm not sure it benefits rioters to go beyond the suburbs. Suburbs give the opportunity to intimidate, loot, and return to home turf with relative ease.  Close enough to harm but not far enough to lose cover.  The farther you drift from your home base the higher the risk of not coming home.  There is a reason why the left is focused on major cities.  Plenty of places to hide.  Crowds are large enough to create distraction.  Easy to outmaneuver law enforcement.  High benefit with low risk.  Areas of large media impact for purposes of propaganda.  

Small towns will self police if things get out of hand and the rioters have nowhere to go unless they want to try to bug out to the cities.  

Rural is a death trap.  Distance is prohibitive... effective numbers are harder to amass.  

I believe the strategy is the classic top down bottom up model.  The rioting in the cities is action of the bottom rising up while the political elites in those communities are using the opportunity to push down.  Squish the middle with thugs on the bottom to get the middle to beg the top to save them.  Top takes power, useful idiots are appeased and sent home with their loot.  

Big cities push the legislation over the state... that's how they hit the small towns.  Political tyranny from the top. 

You said exactly what I've been telling my friends & family. Top down bottom up, inside out. The commies playbook. I agree they will stay close to home due to logistics, but should they show up out here in rural Va. they'll get trapped. Us so called hillbilly's are locked and loaded  waiting to assist local sheriffs dept.