Dear Patriots,

I would like to introduce myself. 

My name is Vachagan Robert Yengibaryan. I am of Armenian descent. I live in the United States for over 26 years, came legally, brought my business, hired people here, raised a family, paid taxes, bough a house, was naturalized.

I am 56, came to this wonderful country of ours and not another one because of it's Constitution, the Bill of Rights. I was an educator for many years, teaching history, Political Science and Middle Eastern studies.I worked in Egypt and Libya for many years, when I was a citizen of the Soviet Union.

I know communism inside out and I know all it's destructive and godless danger.I am ready to join the fight. My ancestors suffered tremendously from that satanic cult.

Faith: I am Bible loving Christian, an Old Testament Christian. We, Armenians, accepted Christianity as an official state religion in 301A.D, yes, fist Christian State in History. Our history is the history of war between the Christendom and Islam,

Family: I am blessed with a wonderful family - wife, Natalia, my best friend, my business partner and my comfort :)

Have 4 children, 3 of them are successful adults. Robert, 32, serves in the United States Army, currently in Germany, joined  after graduating from University. Daughter Anna, a special prosecutor in Miami, FL, specializing in prosecuting cases against narco and human traffickers, Art, my third, serves in USAF, Panhandle, FL and my 4th, David, is just 8.  

Education: I have several degrees in Middle Eastern studies, Political Science and International Law. They are very helpful to educate fellow patriots, analize different scenarios and even predict events. Socrates was right - politics is a science and one need to understand it and make appropriate calculations. Unfortunately. the political left is pretty good at it.

2-nd amendment: Big supporter. Without it America will collapse FAST. Have training since I was 15, when I was a high school kid in the USSR. I worked in AK factory, teaching to manufacture it...well, thats a long story and was far away, in Africa...different times, different dimension, I would say. 

I would like to be a part of patriotic groups, meet likeminded people, share my stories and experiences.

Be safe, pray for our country and our phenomenal Godsent President.

Respectfully,

Vachagan Robert Yengibaryan

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

On 6/6/2020 at 7:58 AM, Vachagan Robert Yengibaryan said:

Dear Patriots,

I would like to introduce myself. 

My name is Vachagan Robert Yengibaryan. I am of Armenian descent. I live in the United States for over 26 years, came legally, brought my business, hired people here, raised a family, paid taxes, bough a house, was naturalized.

I am 56, came to this wonderful country of ours and not another one because of it's Constitution, the Bill of Rights. I was an educator for many years, teaching history, Political Science and Middle Eastern studies.I worked in Egypt and Libya for many years, when I was a citizen of the Soviet Union.

I know communism inside out and I know all it's destructive and godless danger.I am ready to join the fight. My ancestors suffered tremendously from that satanic cult.

Faith: I am Bible loving Christian, an Old Testament Christian. We, Armenians, accepted Christianity as an official state religion in 301A.D, yes, fist Christian State in History. Our history is the history of war between the Christendom and Islam,

Family: I am blessed with a wonderful family - wife, Natalia, my best friend, my business partner and my comfort :)

Have 4 children, 3 of them are successful adults. Robert, 32, serves in the United States Army, currently in Germany, joined  after graduating from University. Daughter Anna, a special prosecutor in Miami, FL, specializing in prosecuting cases against narco and human traffickers, Art, my third, serves in USAF, Panhandle, FL and my 4th, David, is just 8.  

Education: I have several degrees in Middle Eastern studies, Political Science and International Law. They are very helpful to educate fellow patriots, analize different scenarios and even predict events. Socrates was right - politics is a science and one need to understand it and make appropriate calculations. Unfortunately. the political left is pretty good at it.

2-nd amendment: Big supporter. Without it America will collapse FAST. Have training since I was 15, when I was a high school kid in the USSR. I worked in AK factory, teaching to manufacture it...well, thats a long story and was far away, in Africa...different times, different dimension, I would say. 

I would like to be a part of patriotic groups, meet likeminded people, share my stories and experiences.

Be safe, pray for our country and our phenomenal Godsent President.

Respectfully,

Vachagan Robert Yengibaryan

Hello Vachagan Robert Yengibaryan:  I am 64 years old. I do not have military nor law enforcement background. As a native born American, it has always been my observation that  people who have lived under tyrannical communist governments like the Soviet Union appreciate the 2nd amendment and the US Constitution far more than most native born Americans who take freedom for granted. As an avid student of history, I know that there is well underway an attempt by various communist organizations internally like Antifa and Black Leftist Marxists and externally by the Chinese Communist party (which owns the Democrat party) to overthrow the American Constitutional Republic. I also am a Bible believing Christian ,Old & New Testament. Every Word of the Bible has been divinely inspired by Lord Jesus. Praise Lord for His anointment of President Trump during this time! I , too, want to be part of patriotic groups, meet like-minded people who cherish our constitution and are prepared to fight rather than live as slaves to the Communist/Globalists. I see that you have urged getting started meeting up and organizing. Remember only a very small group helped America get its independence from England in 1776. Keep urging the 770 group to get started. Be of good cheer.