Hello all,

I am known as Insight. I will keep this introduction short and try to get to the point of why I am here. I was raised in Pennsylvania DelCo area where family still reside but have recently moved to Delaware and am ready to accept the responsibility of partnering with other individuals. I am 33 years old and mostly keep to myself. Grew up as an anarchist youth and have pretty much gone 180 degrees as life lessons have been handed out to me. Spent many years going down the rabbit hole of information and have somehow come out the other side reasonably sane. :) I have not served as Military/LE.

I have always felt a compassion for those known as the "weak" and up until about a year ago thought milita was just about gunfighting or defensive operations. I now have a much broader understanding of what I believe this nation really is lacking which in my opinion is self reliance through stable community. Kind of an oximoron but somehow the logistics work in my head. I want my environment to change from being reactive from fear and instead be motivated by positive support structures. I've been through the tides of blaming the world for my problems when I was younger and now understand that most anything worth doing requires some level of sacrifice.

Much of my personal philosophy ended up reflecting the core values of the bill of rights without even knowing it for a long time. I try to live by the contractual bubble concept meaning that all of life is a contract and as long as those contracts are honored with good faith everyone can do as they please. The breach of said contracts is what I would call tyranny. To be forced instead of agreed upon by influcences outside of your personal sphere. My religion if you could even call it that is essentially a mix of practical magic and quantum signature vibration philosophy. Yeah, those can be interesting conversations. :P 

So as everyone knows with the recent events we are now at a place that in many ways can not be backpedaled which brings me here. I believe that one way or the other this planet will have a global governance so the question is do I want us to regulate that governance or them? As we have seen the group known as "them" are the antithesis of what I would consider "us" and so the only solution I see moving forward is for we the people to establish a true communication network to stabilize. If you are in the eastern area of Delaware and would like to talk or throw ideas around please send me a PM/DM. I am actively looking to join a dependable tribe I can trust but admittedly have much work to do as far as what I can offer in return.

Thanks and stay safe! 

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg