Mustan9

My Milita Manual

Posted (edited)

MY MALITIA HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL BUT, IT VERY MUCH NEEDS A HOW TO MANUAL...AND IT HAS A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE TRYING TO START A MILITIA...TO MENY I MIGHT ADD WITH ONLY ONE MEMBER...I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY MALITIA MEMBERS, THE PEOPLE I FOLLOW, THE PEOPLE I WANT TO FOLLOW, ITS "OUR MILITIA" WE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER IN AN EASY TO DO FORMAT!

IS THERE A SUPER DUPER MALITIA LEADING, VIP, MODERATING, POTIROT ON HERE THAT HAS ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS? IF NOT...WE ARE PISSING UP A ROPE!

HELP PLEASE...Hello?

Edited by Mustan9

I am sure you will get better replies but I believe it is critical to know your enemy. The opposition  is operating on well established tactics pulled right out of Rules For Radicals by Saul Alinsky. It is easy to find free pdf versions of this. I implore everyone to review as to undersrand what is happening. 

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Obvious Enigma said:

I am sure you will get better replies but I believe it is critical to know your enemy. The opposition  is operating on well established tactics pulled right out of Rules For Radicals by Saul Alinsky. It is easy to find free pdf versions of this. I implore everyone to review as to undersrand what is happening. 

TOGETHER WE STAND.                FLORIDA!

Amen my BROTHERS!

Edited by Mustan9

I just joined this site yesterday. Glad to see others thinking the same way. We need to get organized now. Enough is enough and we need to be ready to defend our communities if things get worse.

Mustan9, yours seems to be the only militia in the Tampa Bay area. I joined it. We need to recruit more people.

Michael