Western Kansas here...Barton Co. I'm a Christian,conservative,Republican. I'm an old dawg who's been through much and seen more. I'm a survivor, a warrior and a watchman. I'm here to meet like minded people, Patriots who live the American way of life. Warriors who seen injustice and right it. Americans who know why this country came to be and the documents that were inspired by God to make this country as President Reagan said in the 80's.. "...a bright and shining city on a hill." We are world leaders! Lately corruption and making have allowed our enemies to mock us, to attempting a coup on a sitting American president. I will lay down my life for God and country should either need such. MAGA, KAGA

8 hours ago, papaC62 said:

Western Kansas here...Barton Co. I'm a Christian,conservative,Republican. I'm an old dawg who's been through much and seen more. I'm a survivor, a warrior and a watchman. I'm here to meet like minded people, Patriots who live the American way of life. Warriors who seen injustice and right it. Americans who know why this country came to be and the documents that were inspired by God to make this country as President Reagan said in the 80's.. "...a bright and shining city on a hill." We are world leaders! Lately corruption and making have allowed our enemies to mock us, to attempting a coup on a sitting American president. I will lay down my life for God and country should either need such. MAGA, KAGA

Good Morning and Welcome- we are having a meet and greet today, if you can make it, at Carey Park in Hutchinson... We are asking if you want to cook yourself some lunch on the park grill, to come around noon- otherwise we hope to get started around 1.  

Hope to see you there 

Shurrie

Things happen. Also forming and bringing people takes time and perserverance. I will be calling KAP staff on thursday (or my next day off) to get several meetings organised for months in advance. We hope to see you at one of them! We have one coming up soon in emporia.