William Nomad

843 Roll Call!

Author of the topic Posted
23 hours ago, Magz said:

Y’all hear they are trying to defund the police in Minneapolis?

Yeah.. hopefully they don't try to pull that crap here in South Carolina..

Actually this morning there was a black man stating he wanted to see the police shut down here in Summerville SC right outside the front door of our voting precinct and when my wife nicely asked him why he rudely said that was his business. He was made to move as the workers think he was there to intimidate people going to vote. I expect we will see more like this and probably even worse. People who have been on the wall about owning a gun may want to think more about it if police protection starts to diminish.

Exactly! My husband and I just completed our concealed weapons class this past weekend and are shopping as well. I have a feeling crazy times are ahead. I heard this morning on talk radio that universities are pulling out of their contracts with police departments so they will be unprotected. I can’t imagine sending my children to college with no police protection. 

I see here there are quite a few people here in the Tri-County Area . I am mostly referring to the Area Code Militias such as the 843. I realize this area code encompasses a pretty spread out area. I would like to get any and all folks interested in organizing a Low Country Group. I would like to invite any and all those that want to meet up and get to have  all members give input on the best way or ways to move forward. I am willing to have people meet at my house if you all want. My location is about a mile or so from Palmetto State Armory on 78 in Summerville. Either a weekend or weekday evening works for me. I think it would be good for as many as possible to get together so everyone can have some input. Some of the ideas I will put forward are similar to a militia group my wife and I were members of in Oklahoma before we moved back to SC a few years ago. I had started back towards the beginning of the year before the Area Code groups started and pretty much everything got put on hold due to the pandemic. I am not trying to bypass Shannon Steward who is listed as the 843 Leader, I had met with him at the start and we were in agreeance on several points. I have tried to contact him but have not heard or seen his response for about 4 months. Anyone wanting to meet-up may contact me at my regular e-mail [email protected] or call me at 843-489-2178 ( please limit texting as I only use a flip phone or e-mail) and let me know what days or nights would work best for the majority and if needed will have a second meet-up for those that could not make the first one. I look forward to meeting all of you soon.

David E. Steelman.

I am located in Richland county SC. I have tried to join a militia closer to Richland county (Columbia).

but haven't found any active ones. Does this group meet for training? If not I would love to!

4 hours ago, Anthony J Squires said:

i am ex military trained in transport security and mobilization. I am in Myrtle Beach and wouls like to meet with like minded individuals to start or join a militia group.

Welcome to the fight brother, glad to have you.

“Saepius Exertis, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas”