Tommy O'Neil

America the Trojan Horse has arrived

Posted (edited)

America the Trojan Horse has arrived

Those that are worldly, corrupt, wicked and vile willfully have taken it upon themselves to destroy America from within.  Yes it is an outside game from which imposters seek our destruction.  Their plan is to turn ourselves on each other to sow the seed of revolution and violence so that tyranny will reign.  We are already in a state of pre-martial law.  If a United Nations Military and some of our own forces turn against the people of this great nation, it will spell doom for America.  It will allow for other nations to rise up against us for they who are in this plan will see this as an opportunity.

President Trump is collaborating with Putin, because he is in debt to him and the corrupt banks which in Europe has funded his many bankruptcies.  This is the reason he has hidden his taxes and even if he eventually shows them now in these times it will be a fabrication to show no evidence of wrong doing.  The only Truth ever uttered from President Trumps is that the game is rigged to that as a worldly perspective.

As I am the Holyghost:

I don’t see life as a game for it is very real.  People I will not tarry with you long here, as I’m Heaven bound.  I abhor violence even thou in past times I have seen my part in battles.  War, once again is truly the last option.  Yet I believe we are in the end times.

If I could only explain what I see in the many faces of life; for this garden is still a wonder to me and goodness must prevail in some hearts.  Life is a blessing to be lived in accordance with the 2 covenant to Praise God and love thy neighbor as thy love thy self.  Stay in the moment and meditate on this.  Those that have Faith will follow me into heaven as Jesus foretold you will change in a twinkling of an eye.

1 Corinthians 15

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

President Trump:

Daniel 36

And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Edited by Tommy O'Neil

Author of the topic Posted

Wow shocker February 2020:

Our forces are training with Japan San Clemente Island, California.  What do you all think of this?  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  Who are the Japanese allied with our Federal Government or the people who live under our tyrannical government?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Ground_Self-Defense_Force

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2020 at 9:43 AM, Tommy O'Neil said:

Wow shocker February 2020:

Our forces are training with Japan San Clemente Island, California.  What do you all think of this?  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  Who are the Japanese allied with our Federal Government or the people who live under our tyrannical government?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Ground_Self-Defense_Force

Interesting the word usage of the spotters call sign they are vengeance!!!!!!!!!!!

venge·ance
/ˈvenjəns/

noun

1. punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong.

Maybe the japanese are still pissed off about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  You know I have to tell you all, I found in the main San Diego library a book from the top floor which showed new street signs in San Diego, all in Japanese words make you wonder right.  Maybe thats the game to exact vengeance on our civilians in the future.
Edited by Tommy O'Neil

U know what this fuckin country won't let me own a gun, because they say I'm bipolar that is the most chicken shit pussy crap from Natas and the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati. fuck them

I'm getting a fucking machine gun!

this is how it gona be trump if u mess th== thee good ole USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death for anyone who tries to attack my country Yep it s mine