Shurrie

KAP MEETING MINUTES

Mission statement:

WE the KAP are a network of Kansas Patriots united by a common purpose, to promote, support and defend the Constitutions of the State of Kansas and the United States of America. The units of KAP will train, communicate and engage with the citizens and law enforcement agencies of Kansas. WE will provide a last line of defense from invaders, both foreign and domestic and aid during events of natural disaster. May God guide and direct us in our noble mission.

Staff section:

S1: Administration and manpower: @ Shurrie

S2: Intelligence/Security: @ Choir Boy

S3: Operations: @ Michael Grauer

S4: Logistics: @ Toque182

Staff Assistant: @ KatRosiland18

620 Area Code leader @ Ideological Gambler

785 Area Code Leader @ Shurrie

Good Day  KAP Members,

This first 'Minutes' is going to be a bit informal. 

We have had two informal 'Meet and Greets' thus far, and we are looking to have more. @ Toque182  is working with @ Wolfpack Dave  to have one in Manhattan area. As soon as a time and date are set, I will post a thread on it.

We now have another forum that we are trying to utilize. It is called DISCORD, here is the link  https://discord.gg/gCpP4dv . My understanding is, that it is more private to use. I am still very green on using it! So, until I can figure it out, I will post mostly on this site.

The first Meet and Greet was attended by @ Shurrie , @ Toque182 , @ Metalgear63 , @ TackleBox1791 , @ Threeper  and three guest. This meeting took place in Salina on May 16th. It was completely informal and we took pains to ensure that we did not break any of the Covid rules. 

There was no set topic and just a general exchange of who we are and interest.  

The second Meet and Greet was on June 8th, 2020. At 11am @Shurrie and @ Ideological Gambler  arrived for the staff meeting, but, other staff members were not able to attend.  Because of this, we just took the time to get acquainted . Later, we were joined by @ Michael Grauer , @ Metalgear63  and @ TackleBox1791  and as this was an informal meeting, we tossed around several topics.

1. Recruitment

a.Business Cards

b.Fliers

2.Uniforms (it was agreed that we needed an actual meeting, with all members, to hold a quorum)

3. Meeting for July

a. Type of meeting

1. meet and greet

2. Shooting range

3. BBQ

b. Location for Meeting (TBA)

c. Date of  Meeting (TBA)

@ Michael Grauer  will be designing graphics for a KAP LOGO and @ Metalgear63  is working on a bullet point information to place with the logo. These will be used for the Business Cards and Fliers. 

The Business Cards and Fliers will be used for recruitment. Places to hang recruitment fliers were discussed, laundry mats, local stores and restaurants and venues that will allow fliers to be hung. Business cards can be used when meeting potential members. 

I will be posting this in the 4 different pages us, Kansas Allied Patriots, 620, 913 and 785. Can someone please post it in the Discord pages. 

Shurrie

• Who Viewed the Topic

5 members have viewed this topic: