Saiga308snipe

you said you want to know how to free seattle and GET antifa

Guest Trickshot
1 minute ago, Tray said:

We'll have to take em to the morgue lmao they keep getting released from jail 

Have you seen these fuckers? Limp wristed little bitches. Dangerous sure, they'll shoot you in the back of the head, drag you out of your car and stomp you to death in a group...

Havn't seen them yet they hide in the day in hotels I'm sure the tax payers are unknowingly paying for.  They only come out late at night when were sleeping because we actually got to go to work tomorrow. Many people in this area are armed and out in the day They know they will be shot by people that don't look like they carry. Illinois is a different story than here in Wisconsin. About 3 in the morning they burned some buildings down in my medium sized town the cops did there jobs and arrested a bunch of them days later. The protests are over here now as far as I can see they weren't out there downtown today when I went by. They are mainly staying in Milwaukee now around here. Looks like there sticking to bigger cities for now across the country though they are threatning to go into the country areas. Probly not a good idea for them they shoot in the country and no one will ever find the bodies. I think people in the big cities want to shoot them but know it will just back fire and the mainstream media will just demonize the patriots and the second amendment.

Guest Trickshot

The battle in Seattle was pretty epic. Really they don't even hide in Washington.  Out at night, sure. But everything is unisex in Washington if you know what I mean.