Guest Trickshot

Bridge closures, transportation bottlenecks, and vulnerabilities of supply chains

Guest Trickshot

As I search for a suitable living situation and begin to make contacts a little at a time, with America loving Patriots, I have noticed a disturbing trend as I have traveled around the state of Wisconsin.  If you haven't been getting out much, a overwhelming number of bridges and entire roadways are being closed creating bottlenecks specifically near border areas near other states. 

The south western river crossing with Iowa is closed, as I am told, their are two bridges. Normally if and when construction begins on one, road crews tend to keep the other open, but as I was told from locals in the area, both bridges are closed barring entry or exit. That is becoming extremely common, and I have begun to feel (even more than usual)  like a lab rat in a cage, with all my escapes engineered to route me back to where I started.  

I have also began to notice uncommon or unusual brands being sold at major department stores for general purpose goods, suggesting that old supply chains are indeed struggling. 

It's strange to sit outdoors as I am now writing this, feeling a little claustrophobic. But I do, I am feeling the grip like I have never felt it before. Movement limited,  options removed, and not by anyone you could point a finger at, but by a string puller designing a maze that I cannot escape from. A maze in constant flux and motion,  changing faster than I can keep up with, and certainly faster than any popular GPS applications on my phone can as well. 

Part Maze Runner, part Hunger Games, and I feel the wheel spinning but what I can't say, and I don't know is when the wheel will come to a stop. What I am certain of, in the Road warrior/beyond thunder dome analogy I am beginning to notice is "make a deal, spin the wheel" (forgive my rough paraphrasing)   it's clear to me the options on that spinning wheel are all bad ones. Like having your pick between eye gouged or castrated, that's not what I call options.

Suppose the port of Seattle is taken over completely by ANTIFA or someone claiming to be, then the San Francisco bay, LA, Portland OR... and what happens if (probably when) they make their own tariffs, or decisions on what will go in or out of that major port area? The damage done by this isn't known in the Western Hemisphere to my knowledge,  but I do know what is and a can happen in land locked nation states in say, South Sudan Africa where conflicts of varying intensity have been more normal than any semblance of peace and stability, that unfortunately is where the country is going, while we remain in relative calm, like frogs in the cook pot, slowly coming to boil. 

I have taken the country's stability completely for granted,  believing it will always be this way,  and no matter what the media says or doesn't say, we should all remember the things we caught them on before. Here's a few...

-Trump will never be president 

- No hunter would ever use a caliber that powerful 

And today, a group of anti America, anti gun activists have taken over several major cities and likely have caused more damage in the billions than the attack on the world trade center although the numbers ANTIFA is racking up have not reached a stopping point yet. 

The only thing holding the America I know together is a paper thin veneer of civility and conditioned obedience , and nothing more.

Keep your spirits high, and your powder dry....

God bless America 

Posted (edited)

Our society has been in a steady rate of decline ever since BHO was elected.  The biggest change we are seeing now is the rate of progression.  This lack of respect for the rule of law needs to be nipped in the bud now.  The longer it’s drawn out the harder it will be to regain control.......i fear this will end badly for all of us.........more importantly i fear for my grandkids future.  If there is any doubt regarding my resolve to protect that future...........

Edited by Travlr_45

Guest Trickshot
Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Travlr_45 said:

Our society has been in a steady rate of decline ever since BHO was elected.  The biggest change we are seeing now is the rate of progression.  This lack of respect for the rule of law needs to be nipped in the bud now.  The longer it’s drawn out the harder it will be to regain control.......i fear this will end badly for all of us.........more importantly i fear for my grandkids future.  If there is any doubt regarding my resolve to protect that future...........

Well said, and all true.