Tommy O'Neil

Trumps ☢☢☢☢☢☢ EMP Weapons

Posted (edited)

☢☢☢☢☢☢

13566969_10208333069876162_4810711279242

Silent Hunter 4

I cannot even call him a President, Lets refer to him as the lamest duck who ever held office for now on.  I have been pondering this false prophet Trump and his Anti-Christ Kusner moron agenda.  Seeing that these guys are perhaps some of the lowest slime to be in the White House.  I wondering if they would order EMP attack upon America since Trump is a Manchurian Candidate with Putin and his Russia Ties.

Trump goes to New Zealand after being fired with a hacked voice modulated Biden Football and since his ego is larger than the Universe orders a EMP attack on America.  Just a Scenario to think about before its too late.  Fire Trump and take his nuke footballs away lock him up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

Edited by Tommy O'Neil

7 minutes ago, Vincenzo said:

Trump has his faults, but he is the best president of the modern era. You sound like leftist scum to me.

Lol

Most anti gun 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton