Guest 9thLegion

Stand Together

Guest 9thLegion

Any members looking for a nationwide militia? State Militia’s seem to be scattered to maybe at best several members per area code. I do believe it would take just several us to take on ANTIFA, however if anyone is interested with nationwide or even four command zones let me know. It would combine resources, members and organizations. United we stand, divided we fall. 

I believe a nationwide militia is a good thing for overall communications and consolidation of resources.  I do feel that there should be state representatives and leaders who can filter messages especially those critical ones that tend to be distorted or lost during crisis periods (as they are in wartime scenarios)

Just now, Major John said:

I believe a nationwide militia is a good thing for overall communications and consolidation of resources.  I do feel that there should be state representatives and leaders who can filter messages especially those critical ones that tend to be distorted or lost during crisis periods (as they are in wartime scenarios)

Morning Sir

We do have Area Code Militias setup for area codes in each state. Currently I have Command of Tn. I am looking to release area codes to members in those codes that are willing to open COMMS across the state. I have three prospects I am currently working with. We are getting the Tennessee Volunteers active. If you are unaware of the Area Code Militias they can be found under the Militia tab on the main menu.

1st SGT 19th Tennessee Infantry, 1st Div. A Co.

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Guest 9thLegion
Author of the topic Posted

Area code Militia’s, before hearing of this I new a lot of people who represented area codes just not in a good way sorry for the confusion. Good to see someone uniting Tennessee. I agree with Major John that state run militias will benefit communications that could unite in “wartime” efforts. Rev E. Best of luck uniting Tennessee. 

7 minutes ago, 9thLegion said:

Area code Militia’s, before hearing of this I new a lot of people who represented area codes just not in a good way sorry for the confusion. Good to see someone uniting Tennessee. I agree with Major John that state run militias will benefit communications that could unite in “wartime” efforts. Rev E. Best of luck uniting Tennessee. 

I have been doing my best to get the members active but I am one person. I have others that are willing to help get members in their areas active. We as a hole need unity. having 50 Commanders to do COMMS that can be relayed to all of their area codes is much more efficient. I just wish we had less Keyboard Warriors and more boots will to get active.

Once I can get more guys motivated I will start reaching out to other state Commanders to start working together. One step at a time.

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

On 6/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, Rev.E. said:

I have been doing my best to get the members active but I am one person. I have others that are willing to help get members in their areas active. We as a hole need unity. having 50 Commanders to do COMMS that can be relayed to all of their area codes is much more efficient. I just wish we had less Keyboard Warriors and more boots will to get active.

Once I can get more guys motivated I will start reaching out to other state Commanders to start working together. One step at a time.

Good to read this. One point to add, there are people who are keyboard warriors by default because don't understand the area code system. In my area code 770 there is a member who has been reaching out to arrange meetings with no response.  But as you say one step at a time..