LetFreedomRing

Update: Supreme Court Decides Future of TEN 2nd Amendment Cases! It's NOT Good!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

And this is why I am here. NJ is the worst. We had our hopes pinned on eventually being heard by SCOTUS. I've missed a lot of calls to action by swearing off getting involved with social media. Now that I have caught up on our boots on the ground efforts of various NJ organizations such as CNJFO, ANJRPC, I realize that all their good work was for naught. Even 4 years into a supposedly pro 2a President we are still living in a Nanny State. I had to destroy and/or turn in thousands of dollars worth of my private property including a sentimental M1 Carbine that my grandfather owned. You can have an M1 Garand in NJ. But not the carbine. For no good reason. All of my 15 round magazines, destroyed or turned in. I could not pin them, because they were already pinned from being 17 or 30 round magazine. I'm a 54 year old woman. Widowed once and then divorced. Apparently being in possession of these things made me a felon in NJ. The hope of a concealed carry is not even there. 

I don't care if the FBI is here. Watch away. While you're all protected with your own guns that you are allowed to carry to protect you and your family 24/7. Governor Murphy, screw you. Celebrating your "victory" yesterday while surrounded by your own armed personnel. Oathkeeprs, you are all not.

Eat a bag of you know what, sir.

Signed,

Pushed over the edge in NJ

Everyone should, RIGHT NOW, start making plans for a worst-case outcome.  NOW.  (I'm not saying ACT NOW, but START PLANNING  NOW.)

No one knows the future, and this is especially true when you are fighting a war, and we are now in the early stages of one.

So you have to have plans for different possible futures, including worst-case plans. 

People don't like to do this, for obvious reasons. It's why so many people dont' make wills.  But p;lanning for worst-case doesn't mean it will come, or that your plans will make it more likely to come ... it jus  means that IF it comes, you are prepared. You minimize the damage.  (In the trade, it's called "mini-maxing": choosing a path of action that minimizes the maximum damage.)

What's the  absolute worst-case future?: A negative Supreme Court ruling,  a massive victory for Democrats in November giving them control of all three branches of Congress, and more state legislatures, followed by a 'militia' member or someone who can be tied to the militia by the mainstream media, going  out and committing a massacre of Black children.

Imagine then that a really draconian gun-control bill -- say,  something on the New Zealand lines, a complete ban on 'assault rifles' -- not just buying new ones, like last time, but on the ones you own, which will be 'bought back' -- in other words, a Beto wet dream. 

What can you do NOW that will put you in the best possible position  in such a case? 

I'm not offering answers -- I'm not even sure of what they should be, and they will be different for different peoples' personal situations -- I'm just inviting discussion on the subject.

Please .. here are two threads of thought that deserve their own threads -- let's not have them here, but keep this discussion focussed: 

--- Start a separate thread if you want to show how this proves your conspiracy theory about Bill Gates and George Soros and the Lizard People, etc.

--- Start a separate thread if you want to urge everyone to rise up and take back our country NOW, and arrest the traitors, etc. 

(Dear Mr FBI agent: don't waste your time posting stuff like this, we've got plenty of idiots who will do your work for free. Go catch some real criminals.)

So that's the scenario. You wake up to hear on the New that Congress has passed the "KEEP THE CHILDREN SAFE" Bill and you've got three months to sell your AR15 to the ATFE, or face a heavy fine and a  year in prison.  And your state legislature is ready to pass the NO PRIVATE ARMIES bill, which will require all armsed organized groups, like the 'mercenary' companies, and your local militia unit, to submit to registration and regulation, supplying the names of all their members, requiring them to under training in firearms safety, etc etc.  Or maybe just outright outlawing any armed group that is not a private, money-making commercial security company.

What will you -- and your unit if you're in one -- do under such circumstances?

Don't say, "We'll roll over and die."  

Many people in the world have had to fight for freedom under conditions of illegality, or semi-legality. Most of Europe in the 19th Century was like this. There is a huge difference between a repressive government, like, for example, exists in Russia -- and a totalitarian one, like exists in North Korea.  Even totalitarian governments vary greatly in the extend of their repressiveness -- Cuba, for example, is far less repressive than North Korea. 

There are lots of things we could do to keep functioning, and to await the new rulers to screw up and ignite mass resistance which I promise you they will.

So even if there is a really repressive regime,  there are many things we  can do to remain in operation, and we should discuss some of them on another thread. 

In the meantime, how should YOU (and your unit if  you're in one) react after a Democrat-controlled Congress passes the "KEEP THE CHILDREN SAFE FROM DREADFUL FAR-RIGHT KILLERS" bill?

FAILURE TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:06 PM, LetFreedomRing said:

My understanding is the Conservative side of the USSC deliberately shelved the case's, knowing sooner or later Ginsberg is going bye bye and if Trump is still in office he will appoint yet another Constitutionalist giving them a power level they will be assured any 2nd cases will be ruled on in full compliance of the U.S. Constitution, right now they fully realise Ginsbers will never support any 2nd issue and there are still Justices that may go either way. So it decided the safe way is to hold off until Ginsberg goes away versus taking the chance the 2nd get even further trashed by the liberal leaning side of the court.

They fully well know more case's will bubble up to the USSC and hopefully with a new Justice who will abide by the Constitution they can cement some good laws into place.