Jump to content
Guest Ronald Richards

Organizing all militias

Recommended Posts

Just now, Fed up said:

Yes, yes we are. Going to make citizens arrests too if they start trying shit.

Making a Citizens Arrest is a hairy situation. Every state has different laws. The biggest for every state is, You can not physically restrain them. So you have to be careful with that one. Know your laws before hand.

 


Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up
Author of the topic Posted
11 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

That is the problem. Storming in guns blaring. Once anyone who is associated with a militia crosses state lines with a loaded weapon they become an instant felon. If they get caught, they lose all rights to ever own another firearm. They do go to jail. But what I have seen are folks trying to poke others to go and do just that. These are the ones I question. It is perfectly fine to stand guard and protect our communities, as long as NO ONE becomes the aggressor.

 

This whole new mexico thing, I have had so many arguments and discussions about it. My opinion is what I was trained to do. You meet force with equal force. Knowing when to cross the line is the hardest thing any man has to decide. If I were to be hit by anyone with anything, They will be introduced to the butt end of my rifle, several times. There is no need to pull the trigger. If someone comes at me with a knife then my sidearm is drawn, then God Help Them. I have been told so many times that I am wrong for thinking this way. But that is how I was trained. 

That's exactly how your supposed to do it, screaming get on the fucking ground the whole time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up
Author of the topic Posted
6 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

Making a Citizens Arrest is a hairy situation. Every state has different laws. The biggest for every state is, You can not physically restrain them. So you have to be careful with that one. Know your laws before hand.

 

Well, they're getting tagged if they are aggressive plane and simple. I really don't care at this point, I'm not playing games with these children throwing fits. Play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

That is the problem. Storming in guns blaring. Once anyone who is associated with a militia crosses state lines with a loaded weapon they become an instant felon. If they get caught, they lose all rights to ever own another firearm. They do go to jail. But what I have seen are folks trying to poke others to go and do just that. These are the ones I question. It is perfectly fine to stand guard and protect our communities, as long as NO ONE becomes the aggressor.

 

This whole new mexico thing, I have had so many arguments and discussions about it. My opinion is what I was trained to do. You meet force with equal force. Knowing when to cross the line is the hardest thing any man has to decide. If I were to be hit by anyone with anything, They will be introduced to the butt end of my rifle, several times. There is no need to pull the trigger. If someone comes at me with a knife then my sidearm is drawn, then God Help Them. I have been told so many times that I am wrong for thinking this way. But that is how I was trained. 

Exactly, that's where things get really hard. When it comes to working together State and State. We can work together without physically being there but there are times where it is going to be a must. And there is a big factor of going across state lines I agree with you 100% on that. There are a couple ways around it "legally"! Like for us since if you have a CCW you can always check and make sure that the state you are going honors that CCW. Always check the gun laws in whatever state you are going to! I want it comes down to force on force... You are correct using your rifle is always the last resort. I have been in similar situations myself and having do draw your sidearm is a very hard decision, and then having to use that sidearm isn't even harder one! And that is a decision that you have to live with for the rest of your life. A lot of us are on the same page. Organization down to the smallest group is what we need. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GDF Stomp said:

Exactly, that's where things get really hard. When it comes to working together State and State. We can work together without physically being there but there are times where it is going to be a must. And there is a big factor of going across state lines I agree with you 100% on that. There are a couple ways around it "legally"! Like for us since if you have a CCW you can always check and make sure that the state you are going honors that CCW. Always check the gun laws in whatever state you are going to! I want it comes down to force on force... You are correct using your rifle is always the last resort. I have been in similar situations myself and having do draw your sidearm is a very hard decision, and then having to use that sidearm isn't even harder one! And that is a decision that you have to live with for the rest of your life. A lot of us are on the same page. Organization down to the smallest group is what we need. 

 

I Retired from the Police Force in 1994. If my sidearm is being drawn from its holster is is going to be used. Yes laws for CCW are there to allow you to transport and use in self-defense. Carrying a sidearm with a CCW in any state that allows it is fine. AR-s do not fall under the same laws. I have been working for the last couple of weeks on the Tennessee groups to get COMMS active. I have a few guys active now, but a far cry from a statewide point. I guaranty that most of these keyboard warriors are here just to see how far their voices get heard. I am here to remind every true Militiamen, what we are about and to not allow them to be taken in by the squeaky wheels.


Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

I Retired from the Police Force in 1994. If my sidearm is being drawn from its holster is is going to be used. Yes laws for CCW are there to allow you to transport and use in self-defense. Carrying a sidearm with a CCW in any state that allows it is fine. AR-s do not fall under the same laws. I have been working for the last couple of weeks on the Tennessee groups to get COMMS active. I have a few guys active now, but a far cry from a statewide point. I guaranty that most of these keyboard warriors are here just to see how far their voices get heard. I am here to remind every true Militiamen, what we are about and to not allow them to be taken in by the squeaky wheels.

Yes, I was referring to just the sidearms with the CCW portion. And that is the exact reason why I started reaching out informing a group in Arizona. Because there are a lot of things that are going on that are just horrible. Things that I really don't want my children growing up in. Being a small group like yourselves in Tennessee, we are reaching out. But there is a lot of squeaky wheels, you can all agree sad for so long. But then it's time to replace it..

Edited by GDF Stomp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Razor Ramone said:

It is the fact that authorities do nothing to stop them that makes them dangerous. They told us exactly what they will do at every voting location they possibly can come November; block the entrances and intimidate. This is not outright military threat, but subversive. And already a lot bigger than black panthers ever were. When you have keen minds like Dave Chappelle actively promoting the destruction you don't see a movement sputtering out, but gaining momentum. 

 

It is the combination of protesters and paid agitators that took down Syria. We are not immune, even if it isn't an outright military threat. 

The Panthers killed more of each other than they did anyone else. They weren't a threat either.

 

By "not a threat" I do not mean that these people will not be very annoying. I don't think AntiFa has it in them to do any systematic terrorism, but if they did, I doubt they would be even as effective as Weatherman was fifty years ago -- that organization set off dozens of bombs, and were probably responsible for killing a policeman. They mainly killed themselves.

 

A "serious threat" would be, at the extreme, an organization capable of leading a leftist seizure of power -- a revolution, as in Cuba or Russia. We are a million miles from that situation.

 

For my part, I hope these people keep it up. I hope they burn more buildings, seize more territory, and force more police to abandon their police stations.  They have the progressive Democrat politicians s******g their pants, because ordinary decent Americans -- who were originally sympathetic to BLM -- are repelled by this stuff. The anarchy would be a great opportunity for us to grow, if we were politicalliy intelligent enough to seize it.

 

Look ... here would be a real threat: if the US had a large genuinely leftist-populist political party, maybe running big labor unions, mass student organizations, farmers groups -- and led by a hardcore Leninist group of a few hundred thousand, serious people who aimed at seizing state power when the moment was right .... people who sent some of their members into the military, who understood what making a revolution actually involves.  France and Italy were in that situation after WWII .. so was Czechoslovakia, where the Communists took power without the direct help of the Red Army.

 

Or if we were like Argentina, under the Perons, and then under various military regimes, where the Peronist young people evolved into serious terrorists, killing hundreds of soldiers and policemen over a few years, fighting pitched battles with the Army in distant rural areas. Those were serious people. And they finally provoked the military into an all-out response and they were utterly annihilated. Except for some of their young women, which the military kept alive in the prisons for other purposes.

 

We are one million miles away from that kind of situation.  There is no sinister Giant Satan-Worshipping Conspiracy of Soros and Hillary and the Zionists etc rubbing their hands together and cackling, 'Ha ha  ha. ... soon we will be burning the churches and roasting their children over slow fires." 

 

Instead, there are the Progressives taking power within the Democratic Party, the product of decades of indoctrination within the schools and universities, catering and pandering to the crazier Social Justice Warriors, increasingly alienated from their country and its history .. pushed from this direction, pulled in that direction. The most conscious element in the Democrats, growing rapidly just as we are, are the  Democratic Socialists of America. Anyone who thinks they are communists is simply ignorant of their history. None of these people really have a plan ... things are out of control for them.

 

They all agree with the Republican Party leadership that the big corporations must continue to be able to ship American jobs oversees and import cheap labor. That's why they really hate Trump, because he disrupted the whole bi-partisan consensus, including the idea that we must have 400 military bases all over the world and pretend to try to bring inclusion and transgender rights to savage tribes in countries we have never heard of ... plus feeding the military-industrial complex that Eisenhower warned of, by paying trillions for airplanes that can fly backwards under water while whistling the national anthem.

 

And all the while China rises inexorably.

 

In short, our so-called leaders have no plan except to preside over the distintegration of their country, which they deny is happening. They are like the French and Russian aristocrats in the years before the Revolutions. If they DID have a plan, it would be easier to fight them.  Neither does our side have a plan at the  moment ...  nor do any of us ... but we know that whatever happens, having a few hundred thousand patriots under arms can't hurt.

 

So we must build the movment, train, become professional, exp;and into the conservative mainstream, expand into the local community, broaden our movement so that it's not just all white men with beards ... ... and avoid being suckered into some sort of armed confrontation right now where we end up  getting our movement destroyed.

 


You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GDF Stomp said:

Exactly, that's where things get really hard. When it comes to working together State and State. We can work together without physically being there but there are times where it is going to be a must. And there is a big factor of going across state lines I agree with you 100% on that. There are a couple ways around it "legally"! Like for us since if you have a CCW you can always check and make sure that the state you are going honors that CCW. Always check the gun laws in whatever state you are going to! I want it comes down to force on force... You are correct using your rifle is always the last resort. I have been in similar situations myself and having do draw your sidearm is a very hard decision, and then having to use that sidearm isn't even harder one! And that is a decision that you have to live with for the rest of your life. A lot of us are on the same page. Organization down to the smallest group is what we need. 

 

A couple of us -- anyone want to join us??????? -- are working systematically to locate, and either download or provide a link to, the relevant laws  of interest to the militia in each state. They're not hard to find -- there are at least two national websites where you can find them all -- but it will be better if we -- this site -- can just send to every miltia unit, and to anyone else who asks -- a PDF document with  the relevant laws for each state.

 

And we need to have a simple explanation of the common law likely to apply everywhere, re things like 'self-defense',  when you can legally make a "citizen's arrest", etc. People are in jail right now, and probably going to prison, because they thought they could make a citizen's arrest for a misdemeanor;  or they thought they could physically attack someone, and then shoot someone who responded to that attack.

 

We need to know the law as well as we need to know how to adjust for windage and elevation.   And ideally, every unit of any size should have a legal specialist whose duty it is to keep up with developments in this field. And ideally every state group should have a sympathetic actual practicing lawyer, whose phone number is tatooed on the inside of the eyelids of  every militia member in that state.

 

I repeat: anyone want to join the Legal Research Task Force? PM me if so. (Okay, there is no such thing, yet ... it's just a couple of us working informally, systematically working through the material available here      Legal Information Institute  https://www.law.cornell.edu/       and here      Justia - https://www.justia.com/      .

                .


You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

Making a Citizens Arrest is a hairy situation. Every state has different laws. The biggest for every state is, You can not physically restrain them. So you have to be careful with that one. Know your laws before hand.

 

Holy cow, if we can't physically restrain them, we can't make a citizen's arrest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Razor Ramone said:

Holy cow, if we can't physically restrain them, we can't make a citizen's arrest. 

Every state is different. Most states have been trying to remove this type of arrest. Any time that you place your hands on another human being, it is considered an Assault. If there is a Law Officer Present they have the authority to hold someone. That is why I said, know your state laws before doing it.


Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

A couple of us -- anyone want to join us??????? -- are working systematically to locate, and either download or provide a link to, the relevant laws  of interest to the militia in each state. They're not hard to find -- there are at least two national websites where you can find them all -- but it will be better if we -- this site -- can just send to every miltia unit, and to anyone else who asks -- a PDF document with  the relevant laws for each state.

 

And we need to have a simple explanation of the common law likely to apply everywhere, re things like 'self-defense',  when you can legally make a "citizen's arrest", etc. People are in jail right now, and probably going to prison, because they thought they could make a citizen's arrest for a misdemeanor;  or they thought they could physically attack someone, and then shoot someone who responded to that attack.

 

We need to know the law as well as we need to know how to adjust for windage and elevation.   And ideally, every unit of any size should have a legal specialist whose duty it is to keep up with developments in this field. And ideally every state group should have a sympathetic actual practicing lawyer, whose phone number is tatooed on the inside of the eyelids of  every militia member in that state.

 

I repeat: anyone want to join the Legal Research Task Force? PM me if so. (Okay, there is no such thing, yet ... it's just a couple of us working informally, systematically working through the material available here      Legal Information Institute  https://www.law.cornell.edu/       and here      Justia - https://www.justia.com/      .

                .

When I was set a "couple of us" I was referring to the group that I have. I am aware there are quite a few Militia's in AZ and all over the nation. I am aware of laws in Arizona, and I am also aware of all the different links and PDFs and pages. And I would like to get in contact with you. I have reached out on this platform and have communicated with a few. It just seems if you don't have the same point of view it's hard for people to see past that. But people like myself I can agree and work with people that have different point of views cuz we can find common ground. And a lot of people are responding with emotions, rather then fact and knowledge. Which is why I said without being in Seattle I can't say for sure what the correct approach would be. But in Arizona the situation that we're in, and what we are preparing for is different. But I would just like to remind everyone this is my opinion.cuz I'm one of the first ones to say we all need to start working together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

I Retired from the Police Force in 1994. If my sidearm is being drawn from its holster is is going to be used. Yes laws for CCW are there to allow you to transport and use in self-defense. Carrying a sidearm with a CCW in any state that allows it is fine. AR-s do not fall under the same laws. I have been working for the last couple of weeks on the Tennessee groups to get COMMS active. I have a few guys active now, but a far cry from a statewide point. I guaranty that most of these keyboard warriors are here just to see how far their voices get heard. I am here to remind every true Militiamen, what we are about and to not allow them to be taken in by the squeaky wheels.

So you're telling me that when I was cleaning carpet in IN with several Police handguns pointed at me, that I had good reason to be nervous. 

 

Yeah, that was unsettling. And after God knows how many cops quit over the current ruckus, and are replaced by new hires, this will only get worse ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Razor Ramone said:

Holy cow, if we can't physically restrain them, we can't make a citizen's arrest. 

This is from a news paper in Arizona. Keep in mind, Touching anyone is Assault. Know your state Laws...

 

Are people who witness what they perceive to be someone breaking a law allowed to make a citizen arrest?

Yes, but are you sure you want to go down this road? Given the way people can be sometimes, it sounds like a pretty good way to get your butt shot off. This is what the Arizona law says on the matter:

13-3884. Arrest by private person

A private person may make an arrest:

1. When the person to be arrested has in his presence committed a misdemeanor amounting to a breach of the peace or a felony.

2. When a felony has been in fact committed and he has reasonable ground to believe that the person to be arrested has committed it.

Straightforward enough, I suppose, but there are a couple of catches here. "A misdemeanor amounting to a breach of the peace." That sorta rules out civil offenses. If a drunk was tearing up a bar and threatening others and you could cold cock him, you could make an arrest. If your neighbor is not keeping the weeds trimmed, you should report the matter to the appropriate agency and then mind your own business.

A couple of years ago, a guy in Gilbert got arrested -- for real -- because he made a citizen arrest on a jogger in the bike lane, hardly a breach of the peace.

Also, with a felony, there must be "a reasonable ground to believe that the person to be arrested has committed it."

That means you can't just suspect that your neighbor dismembered her husband and buried him in the backyard. You have to be pretty sure that's what happened.


Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2020 at 9:49 PM, SamNick1775 said:

 

 ...


Of course the local politics didn't like the fact that the militia was even there. Questioned their being there. The police detained them, but they were released. The reason the scepticism is militias are not open with their community. They are like concealed handguns. You don't know they exist until they pop out and then you are surprised. Instead, they should be more like open carry. We are here, the police know us, the mayor knows us, we attend town hall meetings, we meet and greet with the public.

 

Then, if this same incident happened, there would be no scepticism. No detaining the militia members. Hell, they would be on a first name basis with first responders, the chief, etc. They would have been the credible witnesses to the incident.

 

MILITIAS NEED TO BE VISIBLE. BE INTEGRATED INTO THE COMMUNITY. BE SUPPORTED BY THE COMMUNITY. SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY.

This is TRUE TRUE TRUE.  Right now is the perfect time to be reaching out to the police.  Every militia member should look for opportunities to approach a policeman and say, "We're with you. No blank checks, a SWAT team killed one of our guys a couple of months ago ... but we know most of you are the good guys. If you ever need backup, we're there." And then they should have a business card with the local miliita unit's name and contact details on it that they give the policeman(men). 

 

By the way, this does not preclude a militia unit having some members who are NOT public. They may want to remain clandestine for their own reasons ... say a job situation. And a large enough unit might want to have a few of its new recruits, people with no previous public political face -- after thoroughly checking their backgrounds -- remain clandestine, not even coming to militia meetings. It would take a deep committment for someone to do this, of course, and one or two of the unit's trusted leaders would need to meet with that person periodically, to keep them  psychologically attached to the movement. Why would a  unit want to have one or two people loyal to it, but completely unconnected to it so far as public knowledge goes?  I'll leave that to your imagination.


You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doug1943 said:

This is TRUE TRUE TRUE.  Right now is the perfect time to be reaching out to the police.  Every militia member should look for opportunities to approach a policeman and say, "We're with you. No blank checks, a SWAT team killed one of our guys a couple of months ago ... but we know most of you are the good guys. If you ever need backup, we're there." And then they should have a business card with the local miliita unit's name and contact details on it that they give the policeman(men). 

 

By the way, this does not preclude a militia unit having some members who are NOT public. They may want to remain clandestine for their own reasons ... say a job situation. And a large enough unit might want to have a few of its new recruits, people with no previous public political face -- after thoroughly checking their backgrounds -- remain clandestine, not even coming to militia meetings. It would take a deep committment for someone to do this, of course, and one or two of the unit's trusted leaders would need to meet with that person periodically, to keep them  psychologically attached to the movement. Why would a  unit want to have one or two people loyal to it, but completely unconnected to it so far as public knowledge goes?  I'll leave that to your imagination.

Every chance I get I make my presence know to Law Enforcement.


Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

Every state is different. Most states have been trying to remove this type of arrest. Any time that you place your hands on another human being, it is considered an Assault. If there is a Law Officer Present they have the authority to hold someone. That is why I said, know your state laws before doing it.

State laws (and federal) available here:


Legal Information Institute  https://www.law.cornell.edu/  
JUSTIA - https://www.justia.com/


You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Razor Ramone said:

All great ideas. And we should pursue them. We do NOT have time to wait on this! The first shots of the Civil War were fired, weeks ago.  We have done nothing in response. At this rate, the US could well not exist to be able to hold elections come November. And make no mistake, that is the goal: "no border, no wall, no USA at all" is the recent antifa slogan. Likewise BLM Saturday night: "no Trump, no kkk no racist USA." At first it seems that all they're doing is trying to associate Trump with the kkk and racism. Realize that they're brainwashed into believing the US is hopelessly racist, and that doesn't stop until the US ceases to exist. And notice that NONE of our authorities are doing anything to stop them. Anywhere they decide to act, there is NO rule of law. 

 

Let's not be spectators and merely watch the end of the Republic

The Roman Army -- a very serious force -- also had "tribal auxiliaries" -- local tribesmen, usually mounted, who harrassed the enemy, scouted his positions, etc.

The Tribal Auxiliaries could not themselves defeat a serious enemy, but they were useful.

 

Anti-Fa and the looters  are not EVEN 'Tribal Auxiliaries' for our enemies.  They are nothreat to the political order whatsoever.

If the Democrats win in November -- and we had better be prepared for that -- they will have a perfectly adequate military force to make sure their program is carried out.

It's called the American military, and the American police.

 

Statues will be pulled down legally. Or they will be surrounded by plaques explaining what a horrible racist this person was, how awful America is, etc.

Textbooks will be rewritten, where they are not anti-American already.  Teachers and professors and all professional organizations will be expected to take

the 'Diversity Pledge'. The police and military will find that the have new leaders ... or leaders who have suddenly realized the virtues of diversity, etc.

 

Our enemies are not stupid.  They realize that burning the flag, or burning down neighborhoods, does their cause no good. These things actually aid us. We must use

these events to convince people that the militia is a good insurance policy, and that we can be helpful in many ways, not just in repelling looters.

 

We need to think about ways that we can create 'Friends of the Militia' type organizations, to bring in people who aren't going to low crawl under the barbed wire, but

who want to support us (or who want our support).

 

Above all, remember that we must grow.  To become even Three Percent of the 30 million males who voted for Trump in 2016, we will need one million members.


You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Razor Ramone said:

Question for you if I may, Sir:

 

I totally understand this statement. I also realize the situation on the ground is changing rapidly. In the US there are currently organized groups with funding and designs to topple the US, causing it to cease to exist. And they have become dangerous. BLM, antifa, and however many other sub-groups. With many even denying the existence of any "antifa." And possibly as much as half our government is collaborating with them. With Generals having openly implied coup. Anywhere BLM has decided to act, there is NO rule of law. If that seems like an exaggeration to you, consider what happened in Tulsa Saturday night:

 

BLM tried to prevent rally goers from getting inside the venue. (Criminal activity, obviously) National Guard and LEO did regain control of the main gate, but only by locking it. No one was permitted to enter the venue after that. We have no accurate count of how many people were denied, but a LOT. Many left due to intimidation; again, that's their whole point. The significance of Tulsa is that regardless of anyone's political leanings, that is the part of the Country with the most Support for POTUS. They showed us exactly what they plan on doing at every voting location they can come November. We should believe them! And if they can do this in Tulsa, they can do it anywhere. 

 

Our government has done NOTHING to stop BLM, or antifa. Tulsa proves they won't. We're supposed to be spectators as our Nation is toppled? This combination of legitimate protesters and paid agitators is EXACTLY what was done to Syria. Who stops that?

Here's what we need to deal with the sort of situation we saw in Tulsa:  an unarmed militia that could have gone and forced the AntiFa scum away from the gates. For that, numbers are necessary, plus a bit of training, plus a bit of the right gear .... athletic supporters for men, hats or caps with a protective layer, steel-toed boots.  And it takes some practice.  Decades ago, the French Communist Party had such a squad for its marches and demonstrations, called the service d'ordre who, supposedly, were able to defeat the Paris police in a dust-up.

 

This is something every militia unit should put on the agenda: training for a non-shooting confrontation with the communists/anarchists.


You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doug1943 said:

A "serious threat" would be, at the extreme, an organization capable of leading a leftist seizure of power -- a revolution, as in Cuba or Russia. We are a million miles from that situation.

 

We are one million miles away from that kind of situation.  There is no sinister Giant Satan-Worshipping Conspiracy of Soros and Hillary and the Zionists etc rubbing their hands together and cackling, 'Ha ha  ha. ... soon we will be burning the churches and roasting their children over slow fires." 

 

Instead, there are the Progressives taking power within the Democratic Party, the product of decades of indoctrination within the schools and universities, catering and pandering to the crazier Social Justice Warriors, increasingly alienated from their country and its history .. pushed from this direction, pulled in that direction. The most conscious element in the Democrats, growing rapidly just as we are, are the  Democratic Socialists of America. Anyone who thinks they are communists is simply ignorant of their history. None of these people really have a plan ... things are out of control for them.

 

Thanks for the intelligent, thoughtful reply! You and I are largely in agreement. I snipped out a few of your statements to focus on, that I think touch on points that are monumentally important at this junction in history. First, you address a visible, military threat. We are the proverbial "million miles" from that, 100% agreed. This is why we're not being attacked that way, but in a different way. It all comes down to money. So much money that money itself is meaningless, except as a means to power. 

 

"Decades of indoctrination" in academia, that started in 1921 with the creation of the CFR. (Council on Foreign Relations) Cecil Rhodes, father of apartheid and creator of the CFR and its Sister organization in the UK. For whose namesake we have Rhodes scholar. Undue influence over academia, which did not bring us where we are now by itself. 

Only 3 years prior to that Russia was turned into the USSR, backed by the same individuals. 1913 was when the Federal Reserve Bank was created, with the NY branch controlling so much more money than any other as to make them almost irrelevant. And owning MSM and big pharma, which never made any sense to me until plannedemic.  The conspiracy was, and is, to bring the US population to our knees economically so that we willingly forfeit everything this Nation ever stood for, in exchange for some government handouts. Reduce GDP while raising national debt to the point everyone knows we can never pay it back, then everything ever bought with a dollar belongs to those who own the Fed because legally it's all theirs. Defaulting on a loan, calling in a debt, repossessing property, none of that is a "conspiracy."  In January if you had told me that they could make this much progress towards that goal in 6 months, I wouldn't have believed you. Here, we all find this notion abhorrent; yet look at how many in this Country are in exactly that position right now! They not merely welcome the idea with open arms but they protest angrily (and riot) in favor of it. The only question is how many are being used as simple pawns with no idea what they're marching for, vs how many do know the goals. Which are stated plainly. This is the first time "the conspiracy" you partly do see yourself and know has had it's roots well established in the US for decades has ever made it's way into print for public consumption. The point being none of this starts or ends with BLM / antifa. Consider them a mere distraction if you wish. 

 

This brings us up to date rather abruptly, skipping all the history and mechanics, to the question of is BLM fizzling out or gaining acceptance? "Cancel culture" is a big topic here; many people here are very much under the thumb of PC for their livelihoods. Anyone who has spoken even simple statistics pointing out BLM is founded upon lies has found themselves "cancelled." Not just banned from websites, but fired and worse. Businesses lose not merely financing but the ability to have a bank account. This is not the type of "warfare" we expect to see nor is it what we are prepared for! While this goes beyond politics and is good vs evil, don't think for a minute it can't crash the US as we know it and sweep millions more into embracing their plan to have us forfeit the US in exchange for gibs. 

 

Common sense dictates anyone should revile BLM due to the nonsense. Do we really see that happening? We are both in favor of facts coming to light, and persuading the masses. I would hope everyone here is, and that is a very different type of "battle." I don't think there's any unusual amount of urgency there, no more than any other election year anyway. The issue should be far more simple than in any other year in living memory. And yet otherwise intelligent people are kneeling and bowing before, and kissing the feet of, BLM. 

 

You do see the uniparty wanting to ship jobs overseas and import cheap labor that destroys the backbone of America, economically. All part of this same plan. Force of arms is not effective against all of this, but I still do think we can stop it. I think we can win, and in the bigger picture that's also why we're seeing all this now. Legal force of arms has its place in containing the violence to where there is currently NO rule of law. That's the practical side of all this that I see now for any militia. And I'd hope every PD in the Country would love to partner with any such group. So organization makes sense at State lines? For example, from DC - Boston, I expect the current lawlessness in NYC to take over that region. I think they'll naturally form their own north south boundaries, our goal would be to keep it from encroaching west. Doing that within those States is one thing, but I would hope it becomes much easier say at the PA State line. Here in WI we'd want to stop the spread from "Chicagoland," and if we can't entirely do that at the State border we only give up the portion where 90% of our covid cases have been. It does seem that those areas hit by virus and violence overlap, and have Democrat control in common too. This is a strategy for avoiding Civil War, but does not bring resolution to any of the bigger problems. Organization like this, developing strategy, we all seem to agree that should be our focus now. I think it's significant to realize the scope of the problem, and that also helps talk people down from the notion of "just annihilate x group and we're done." No, we need to keep our focus on who's in charge, which is also consistent with the militia mission of opposing tyrannical government.  And that's currently sticky to sort out!

 

Moving on to Democratic Socialists, I certainly do not know their history, but I do know that Marx said socialism was merely a step towards communism. As this mess started I was adamantly opposed to those who tossed around the term communism, and now I'm not sure what difference it makes. If there's any silver lining here I agree that the AOC wing of the D party is less in control than they would've been otherwise. I don't think we should take it for granted that everyone sees that they have no viable plan and economically they are 0. Although CHAZ should make the job of persuading people easy for us, lol. We should anticipate that the craziness moves the Overton window so that "just normal democratic socialism" looks downright centrist by comparison. And no, I don't think all that was by design, by anyone. 

 

Here's what is by design, call it "deadman switches:"

 

1) shampeachment. Not a speck of legitimacy to any article of impeachment. You mentioned R's that should be removed, well they had the ability to rubber stamp this as "expired" since it was announced as an emergency yet had to wait until custom pens came in that look like bullets. Subtle. This distracted from

 

2) plannedemic, which may have started circulating here as early as October. November at the latest. So at least 5 months with 0 lockdowns. After that lockdowns were supposed to help? No, that's

 

3) crash the economic markets, which actually started before the lockdowns on 3/16 but was still a direct reaction to, and part of, the panic.  In a matter of hours $1,000 profited $25,000 on 1 contract of gold. No I did not profit on this historic event, even though I was beautifully positioned to do so. I had no idea what was going on and got out with a loss of $2,000, across several different commodities. Which is better than most fared. ALL of the markets were deliberately manipulated, and it was the largest transfer of wealth in history. The rich got richer, just like lockdowns have hurt small businesses but not huge corporations. Most of our "stimulus" went directly to large corporations. Out of $6.6T, $.5T went to We the People and most of what was earmarked for small businesses has not made it into those hands. I'm not a fan of the CARES act, it's definitely part of this big plan to end the US and impose OWG, (One World Government) which plan was openly announced circa 1946. Whether we cooperate or it's imposed by force, as it was put. 

 

4) plannedriots. Paid agitators spurring on organic protesters. Many more "switches" can be flipped to create more waves of riots. I do not look forward to this. Recall that many of the areas destroyed in the riots of '67 have never been rebuilt. Minnadishu giving the order to abandon the 3rd precinct sure looked like cops were running scared, and came before rioting spread and burning became commonplace. We can portray this as clear D policy failure. From the silver lining department. 

 

5) plannedemic resurgence due to plannedriots was part of the plan and we could see that a mile away. The hypocrisy of opposing lockdown protests while supporting riots is a logical argument that falls flat with our ideological opponents. They respond to emotion, not intellect. If we can find an emotional appeal, maybe we can create an opportunity to slip in a nugget of info?  "The cabal" isn't out of more "deadman switches," but you have to see just this much took planning. Like the riots, none of this is organic. I don't know what they'll pull next. Obviously lockdown during elections is one goal, hoping for 100% mail-in ballots with 0 scrutiny. (What plans exist for dealing with all the possible scenarios there? Is that tyrannical government that's cause for militias to step up, or no?)

 

You may not have heard that our lockdown protest at the WI State Capitol building had about 10,000 people, and a guillotine. It was reported as "about 1,500, with some disagreeing." Yes some people were there to disagree, I spoke with both of them. There were helicopters overhead when we were at peak, and none of that footage ever got reported.  I took the calculated risk of going there to see if I could connect and organize. It wasn't organized as an open carry event but I lost count of all the scary black rifles, to say nothing of the other colors. Everyone carrying that I spoke to pointed out there were snipers on every roofline with a line of sight. 

Like VA's 2A rally 1/20/20, it was perfect! No violence, no arrests, we left early, and not a speck of trash left behind. As I was making sure of that the only thing I found, as I bent over to pick it up, somebody from 30' yelled out "hey that's mine." That was the easiest smile I'd had in a long time, and I thanked him. 

 

We have WAY more people than the misleadia wants us to think. We have untold numbers of patriots willing to risk laying down our lives if that's what it takes. This past month I've been averting Civil War, full-time. Convincing people that our fellow Americans are not our enemy. Look at how the misleadia has preyed upon the worst of human nature, to get Americans to hate one another, along every possible axis of polarization imaginable. That takes 0 talent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rev.E. said:

2. When a felony has been in fact committed and he has reasonable ground to believe that the person to be arrested has committed it.

Straightforward enough, I suppose, but there are a couple of catches here. "A misdemeanor amounting to a breach of the peace." That sorta rules out civil offenses. If a drunk was tearing up a bar and threatening others and you could cold cock him, you could make an arrest. If your neighbor is not keeping the weeds trimmed, you should report the matter to the appropriate agency and then mind your own business.

 

Your last line here cracks me up, lol. Reminds me of the Rand Paul incident (except the outcome of broken ribs isn't funny)

 

"Cold cocking" the drunk is certainly touching him. I think we should be raising a Nation of heroes, not telling kids dodgeball is too dangerous for them to play. My opinion doesn't matter in the least where the law is concerned, but it seems to me that this scenario is a reasonable use of force if you saw no other option. But this would be assault? (criminal) You then make the citizen's arrest (assuming he stays out cold) as a criminal? I see what you mean this gets hairy. 

 

I was thinking we could make a citizen's arrest if we stopped a felony in progress. To me that implies doing more than touching, and certainly restraining. I guess I'm all wrong about this, and glad I haven't been in any such position. Seems like this cluster of laws is designed to destroy trust and make us weak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

Here's what we need to deal with the sort of situation we saw in Tulsa:  an unarmed militia that could have gone and forced the AntiFa scum away from the gates. For that, numbers are necessary, plus a bit of training, plus a bit of the right gear .... athletic supporters for men, hats or caps with a protective layer, steel-toed boots.  And it takes some practice.  Decades ago, the French Communist Party had such a squad for its marches and demonstrations, called the service d'ordre who, supposedly, were able to defeat the Paris police in a dust-up.

 

This is something every militia unit should put on the agenda: training for a non-shooting confrontation with the communists/anarchists.

I'm glad to see you mention non-armed confrontation. I don't know the legalities of this, and it seems like in this political climate we'be be arrested if at all possible, while our opponents would get off scott free. I'll also point out the people blocking the gates weren't so much antifa, as they were BLM. The difference being that even our women could handle antifa's strongest males, while BLM has big strong males that also happen to be PISSED and probably tough from childhood. 

 

This gets complicated by antifa's habit of using nasty weapons. But I do maintain that deterrence is the best use of force, and a group of at least 20 that looked like they meant business and weren't budging would probably have made all the difference in the world. Especially since in this instance it was just a delay before NG got there, after BLM took over the area. They would still have been confrontational, but perhaps no moreso than screaming in your face "black lives matter," repeatedly. No mask, and inches apart, of course. So we get to see what it feels like to be a cop for a bit. Plus the hypocrisy of misleadia blaming us for spreading covid, while giving all BLM rioters a pass. 

 

I was disappointed that rally goers didn't stand up to this themselves, but 1) many were there with their kids, and 2) most  had already gone inside the venue when it got hairy at the gate. So BLM timed this, and NG wasn't there in force, even though they were in position nearby. That wasn't a "mistake." If anybody gets intel on what went wrong, was it troops deliberately slowing down response time? I have to think command didn't deploy forces ahead of time, but I know nothing about the logistics of this area. I'm not "looking for somebody to blame," I'm just wondering what went wrong. Examining both failures and successes is important to developing winning strategy. Regardless how anyone feels about politics, we need to realize these sort of tactics will be used at voting locations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Anon Cyb
Author of the topic Posted
On 6/16/2020 at 11:06 AM, Guest Trickshot said:

@ Rev.E.  The problem as I see it (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) is that communication seems to be lacking. Another issue, from everything I'm reading is difficulty with vetting, and recruiting.  

 

I belong to a group who intends to address these issues, and others. 

 

I can't speak for everyone,  but it may be concerning to some that want to help, but are not certain what exactly they will be asked to do.  

 

For now, research groups are forming in a top down structure. Our goal for phase 1 is to recruit HAM operators who will be district liaisons in all 10 districts based on the FEMA district map. Eventually there will be regional and local advisors underneath them that can conduct things like background checks and other vetting procedures (follow up on references) etc.  If our local advisors come into contact with a bad apple, they can share some details about him or her across every district, and we can compile a list of who is black balled and who is recommended.  Currently,  a individual could start trouble in one group, and simply go to another group and do the same thing.

 

Another issue I've noticed and you have verified is the dedication of the membership. And I believe I have a solution for that also.

 

Instead of having a FTX , it may be better instead to offer training classes. These classes can be lucrative financially, and attract younger members who want training.  If they are willing to pay for it, they may be more dedicated to getting their money's worth.  

 

You can cherry pick the best ones, and make them part of the instructorship cadre , as instructors they will have a financial incentive to remain active. 

 

It's bizarre but true, that people may be more willing to be involved in a training class they have paid for, because it has a value assigned to it, than a chore they must set aside time to complete. 

 

When research group has been fully established and we have a vetted membership that is trustworthy and accountable,  you could set aside a portion of their tuition for the background check and submit it to our treasurer when we establish one.

 

 

The truth is there are many who are afraid to do anything, it's why they bow down, and probably will if it gets worst, because some cannot see the real problems, half of the members and Militias on here are probably with the Elites anyways which means they are enslaved already unless they break free, like for instance 33 degree Mason's and so on, I am almost sure there are corrupt Elites on here telling everyone to just pray about things and bow down, because they are enslaved themselves and brainwashed beyond thinking they cannot do anything or they will be taken down themselves, but yet everyone has a choice, I seen that in visions as well that a lot of people out here are apart of the corrupt establishments and I have a spiritual gifts to see into the future sometimes believe it or not, but I've saw much of this come to pass, many are slaves and choose to bow down, they are lied to by their own Elite master's and only some have changed sides, but majority have not, I've seen most of them try to infiltrate everything, and it's their own fault for what happens in the future, they can think the prophecy they believe will always come true, but many prophecies I have noticed always change!

 

Some just don't realize that they have a choice is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Razor Ramone said:

Your last line here cracks me up, lol. Reminds me of the Rand Paul incident (except the outcome of broken ribs isn't funny)

 

"Cold cocking" the drunk is certainly touching him. I think we should be raising a Nation of heroes, not telling kids dodgeball is too dangerous for them to play. My opinion doesn't matter in the least where the law is concerned, but it seems to me that this scenario is a reasonable use of force if you saw no other option. But this would be assault? (criminal) You then make the citizen's arrest (assuming he stays out cold) as a criminal? I see what you mean this gets hairy. 

 

I was thinking we could make a citizen's arrest if we stopped a felony in progress. To me that implies doing more than touching, and certainly restraining. I guess I'm all wrong about this, and glad I haven't been in any such position. Seems like this cluster of laws is designed to destroy trust and make us weak. 

Those are not my words. It is from an article from Arizona. Mearly pointing out that the laws about citizens arrest do exist.. Each state has their own version of citizens arrest laws.


Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...