Guest Ronald Richards

Organizing all militias

Posted (edited)

I finally had a moment to read through this entire thread, and it makes me grateful to have guys like you Razor and like you Doug on this site and well aware of what is truly going on. Doug, this is the second time we have connected, and I must say, you are spot on with your analysis and plan for what needs to happen to save our country. My big fear right now is not the riots or looters...it is the upcoming election. The Ds along with their allies the news media, BLM and the fascist Anti-Fa will stop at absolutely nothing to steal this election. By whatever means necessary. Keeping the polls open and intimidation-free should be where we channel our efforts right now, in my opinion. If they manage to harvest ballots, claim voter suppression all the while suppressing OUR vote, Trump could lose, and then it is a whole different world we live in.

BTW Doug, we talked a bit about roles that could be played, but what you mention above is something that may be necessary at some point and should be the mild-mannered, older Clark Kent type that would be above reproach with a profession such as an accountant or doctor with no military background at all.

Edited by MD Patriot

"Evil can only prevail when good men do nothing!"

22 hours ago, Rev.E. said:

I am talking about all the guys on here who constantly sit behind their keyboards poking the hornets nest. If you read several of the posts I have made, I said it is perfectly fine To protect communities. These guys say that we need to load to the teeth and go clear out Seattle. Please refer to all posts before selecting one to question.

1st SGT 19th Tn. Infantry, 1st Div. A Co.

Yeah sorry i run a business plus trying to find a local group so no time to read all this stuff on this site. And i agree w you we need a strong peaceful force to counter the marxist mobs that are trying to reset our country from a Constitutional Republic to what ever their communist vision is. Defense minded...protect the innocent back up military and or police if when they need. Try to change hearts and minds. Most times violence will not be needed. And yes i realize no matter what the media will side w the violent marxist mobs against the true peaceful patriots. We expect this

22 hours ago, GDF Stomp said:

I agree with what you guys both are saying about how Militia's are supposed to be standing up against tyrannical government! but as we can see in Arizona armed citizens had stood up all over the state and we have not had half of what is going on in other states with these riots. But as the president is going to be here tomorrow,and my family is small business being three blocks away from where he's at. We are going to stand and make sure that nothing happens, because there is no big business in this neighborhood. It's judt small businesses that have been here for over 20 years and people's homes. I'm hoping and praying that everything is peaceful tomorrow. But you never know what'll happen.. 

im part of a nationwide group right now...grassroots, organic. Organizing extremely quickly. A couple of main short term operations are to protect supporters at trump rallies and to protect small businesses from being.

Burned looted destroyed. Any one interested to see if this will lead to something special go ahead and private message me asap. I will get back to you when i can but im staying very busy. Some groups ive found pretty much have a survivalist prepping plan. To me that is just burying your head in the sand and when our Republic falls they will find you and get you eventually. My opinion 

3 hours ago, Jake Duckworth said:

im part of a nationwide group right now...grassroots, organic. Organizing extremely quickly. A couple of main short term operations are to protect supporters at trump rallies and to protect small businesses from being.

Burned looted destroyed. Any one interested to see if this will lead to something special go ahead and private message me asap. I will get back to you when i can but im staying very busy. Some groups ive found pretty much have a survivalist prepping plan. To me that is just burying your head in the sand and when our Republic falls they will find you and get you eventually. My opinion 

It's very cheering to hear this.  I think Arizona has, from what I can tell at a distance, a mature and serious militia movement.  The current anarchy ought to help it grow significantly.

You are right about Preppers and Survivalists.   If we are going to be hit by a giant meteorite and thrown back to the Stone Age, then of course it makes sense to prepare for that. But it's far far more likely, that we are going to sink into the sort of chaos and political assaults on liberty that we see in, say, Venezuela. The European civil wars -- as in Spain 1936-39, or Russia in 1917, or Germany in 1919,  are the episodes from history we should study.

At the moment, there is enormous political advantage from being seen to be on the defensive -- protecting small businesses, protecting Trump supporters at a rally ... which means keeping cool heads,being very disciplined, not responding to the provocateurs in our ranks who will try to jar our elbow, so to speak.

To have even 3% of the male voters for Trump, we would need one million members. So we have a ways to go, but the Enemy is now helping us get there.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:47 PM, Guest Ronald Richards said:

It's shocking to me that such groups like blm and antifa have organized to such an extent that they threaten to topple this country and I'm not seeing any push back if there was ever a time to unite all the militias into one organization it's now we need to stop playing around and actually get to work we have lost ground to cover I say we arrange a meeting with all those in charge of there respected groups nation wide I may be new to the site but that's my two cents take it or leave it 

Absolutely, this is clear. We need to get organized into units and recruit more people. Many are looking for a way to meet others willing to defend our communities if things get worse.

14 hours ago, MD Patriot said:

I finally had a moment to read through this entire thread, and it makes me grateful to have guys like you Razor and like you Doug on this site and well aware of what is truly going on. Doug, this is the second time we have connected, and I must say, you are spot on with your analysis and plan for what needs to happen to save our country. My big fear right now is not the riots or looters...it is the upcoming election. The Ds along with their allies the news media, BLM and the fascist Anti-Fa will stop at absolutely nothing to steal this election. By whatever means necessary. Keeping the polls open and intimidation-free should be where we channel our efforts right now, in my opinion. If they manage to harvest ballots, claim voter suppression all the while suppressing OUR vote, Trump could lose, and then it is a whole different world we live in.

BTW Doug, we talked a bit about roles that could be played, but what you mention above is something that may be necessary at some point and should be the mild-mannered, older Clark Kent type that would be above reproach with a profession such as an accountant or doctor with no military background at all.

Thank you for the kind compliment.

Actually, we have a  TON of talent registered with this website alone,  and I'm sure it's multiplied by ten, for the whole militia movement, and by 100 or 1000 for the whole set of patriots in America.

Everyone knows a somewhat different skill set, has had somewhat -- or very -- different experiences.  We've got people who have spent month or years walking around where there are others setting up IEDs to kill them ... they have learned things the rest of us will never know.  We could probably take the 10 000 people who have registered with this site and -- from what I have seen of the backgrounds of those who choose to post them in the Introduce Yourself part -- we could start a colony on Mars and have all the skills and talents needed.   Okay, maybe we would be missing a PostModernist Philosophy professor who could teach our children about the Intersectionality of Race and Queer theory, but we could probably get along without that.

What we've got to do is to organize all this talent, to get the advantages of specialization and the division of labor.  Right now, the only battlefield is the political one. That's where we are being attacked and that's where we have to fight.  Sixty million people voted against Hillary four years ago. We need to reach them. 

And we need our Clark Kents for sure.  At some point, to quote Karl Marx, the weapon of criticism may be replaced by the criticism of weapons. But at the moment, it's a political fight.

As for the election in November.  Any serious military strategist will tell you that you always have a plan for withdrawal, if you have to. Anyone who thinks war is just a succession of victories is a fool. We may have to fight on the defensive. Be ready for that.  Another saying we can steal from the Left: Pessimism of the Intellect, Optimism of the Will.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Antifa and BLM are being paid by YOU.. Everyone on this forum is paying for them to destroy this county, completely voluntarily and happily. Don't believe me?  in Denial?  If you have a cellular phone EVERY Major carrier in the United States has donated to this cause.. Have cable, sat, fire internet.  All of the major internet companies have done likewise. Do you buy name brand products?  Most of those companies have done likewise.

Don't think so?  Google it for yourself.

WE have to start shutting them down DAILY.  If you give money to a company that is donating to the destruction of America write them a letter and post on social media that you will not pay for terrorism. Then DON'T BUY THEIR SHIT! 

You can fight from your sofa if you don't want to fight in the streets.  This will take sacrifice but, it will create impact especially if you share with people around you.

I KNOW that its scary to take action, I know that cancel culture has you scared, I know that your family and your job are some of the most important things to you and that at this point you feel hesitant to take any action because you fear that it will be for naught.  You fear for your safety not from the terrorists but from local law enforcement and fear that your legacy will be erased. 

The above is an action you can take WITHOUT destroying all of the above.  It will take sacrifice but is freedom worth it?

I hope to see some posts from people showing me that freedom is truly worth it to them!

29 minutes ago, Pauld2nd said:

Antifa and BLM are being paid by YOU.. Everyone on this forum is paying for them to destroy this county, completely voluntarily and happily. Don't believe me?  in Denial?  If you have a cellular phone EVERY Major carrier in the United States has donated to this cause.. Have cable, sat, fire internet.  All of the major internet companies have done likewise. Do you buy name brand products?  Most of those companies have done likewise.

Don't think so?  Google it for yourself.

WE have to start shutting them down DAILY.  If you give money to a company that is donating to the destruction of America write them a letter and post on social media that you will not pay for terrorism. Then DON'T BUY THEIR SHIT! 

You can fight from your sofa if you don't want to fight in the streets.  This will take sacrifice but, it will create impact especially if you share with people around you.

I KNOW that its scary to take action, I know that cancel culture has you scared, I know that your family and your job are some of the most important things to you and that at this point you feel hesitant to take any action because you fear that it will be for naught.  You fear for your safety not from the terrorists but from local law enforcement and fear that your legacy will be erased. 

The above is an action you can take WITHOUT destroying all of the above.  It will take sacrifice but is freedom worth it?

I hope to see some posts from people showing me that freedom is truly worth it to them!

All in All that sounds good, but that means you go off grid and no further communications with the outside world, including here. Everyone would have to have their own renewable energy source. They would not only have to learn how to farm, but also raise and care for livestock. There are several other things that would require you to do to stop from giving them money to support anything. Most companies jump on the bandwagon when stuff like this happens.

You can decide to do as you like but technology has taken so much of our old lifestyle away that it would take as many years to go backwards. The best way is to write reviews in open forums voicing our opinions. The more reviews, the more they listen. That is how it works. If you truly believe that Verizon cares whether or not you chose their service, I got news for you. in 2019 Verizon Wireless had 151.48 million subscribers. 10,000 of us will not make a dent. There are better ways to get your point across without cutting your own throat because of their choices.

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

There are better ways to get your point across without cutting your own throat because of their choices.

I'm all ears,  please tell me a great way to influence large companies that are folding when people threaten to leave them and donating to a cause that is destroying cities?  Because its working for BLM and Antifa, THEY are getting funding while we are painted as the enemy, THEY are getting to organize and have rally's and influencing government while we struggle for ways to make impact.

Hell maybe just change carriers and tell your old carrier that you left them because of this behavior.  They keep metrics tracking disconnect reasons maybe they will start to notice a trend.

Edited by Pauld2nd

3 minutes ago, Pauld2nd said:

I'm all ears,  please tell me a great way to influence large companies that are folding when people threaten to leave them and donating to a cause that is destroying cities?  Because its working for BLM and Antifa, THEY are getting funding while we are painted as the enemy, THEY are getting to organize and have rally's and influencing government while we struggle for ways to make impact.

These groups are getting what they need because they fit the current agenda, "Destroy the Country". Research Cancel Culture Groups. The best way to hurt them is negative reviews about their stances. Other than that our hands are tied because we are who we are. The Militia has been given a bad reputation because of all the negativity that has been associated with us. Every chance the left gets they will do everything in their power to make us out to be the bad guys. On the to her hand we as Americans can only do what we can. Petitions and public reviews are two of the biggest things that we can do.

Tennessee Commander

2 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

These groups are getting what they need because they fit the current agenda, "Destroy the Country". Research Cancel Culture Groups. The best way to hurt them is negative reviews about their stances. Other than that our hands are tied because we are who we are. The Militia has been given a bad reputation because of all the negativity that has been associated with us. Every chance the left gets they will do everything in their power to make us out to be the bad guys. On the to her hand we as Americans can only do what we can. Petitions and public reviews are two of the biggest things that we can do.

Great lets do some public stuff, what would you like to do?

1 minute ago, Pauld2nd said:

Great lets do some public stuff, what would you like to do?

I have done things like rid myself of services that are not live or die.I have also written letter to companies to voice my opinions. Netflix for example, I quit their service because of the whole support of up front in your face BLM every single time I logged in.  I told them until they stop being racist I will never use their service again. Do I think it matters? Maybe not to them but I have no other way to retaliate to their choice. We have no choice with our internet provider because of our business, but I did tell them I am against all the one side beliefs that only Black Lives Matter. I asked that they rethink their choice and think about those of us who could care less about the left's agenda and promote 'ALL LIVES MATTER".

Everyone needs to figure out the best way to get your voices heard.

Tennessee Commander

4 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

I have done things like rid myself of services that are not live or die.I have also written letter to companies to voice my opinions. Netflix for example, I quit their service because of the whole support of up front in your face BLM every single time I logged in.  I told them until they stop being racist I will never use their service again. Do I think it matters? Maybe not to them but I have no other way to retaliate to their choice. We have no choice with our internet provider because of our business, but I did tell them I am against all the one side beliefs that only Black Lives Matter. I asked that they rethink their choice and think about those of us who could care less about the left's agenda and promote 'ALL LIVES MATTER".

Everyone needs to figure out the best way to get your voices heard.

These people are looking for leadership and action that will have impact.. They fear going it alone and loosing everything due to this.  The ones that don't are zealots, the rest just hover here waiting for a leader.  Take them by the hands and give them a direction.  Thus far i've encountered nothing on this forum but, We can't, we won't and that's not practical.

4 minutes ago, Pauld2nd said:

These people are looking for leadership and action that will have impact.. They fear going it alone and loosing everything due to this.  The ones that don't are zealots, the rest just hover here waiting for a leader.  Take them by the hands and give them a direction.  Thus far i've encountered nothing on this forum but, We can't, we won't and that's not practical.

Unfortunately there will always be keyboard warriors. That is human nature. Most are looking for direction as opposed to a leader. If the direction is too radical they will fall back, but if it is more gently proactive they are more likely to follow.

Tennessee Commander

Posted (edited)

So far PATRIOT ACTION NETWORK is looking promising. Forming 3 chapters in every state. Please join them (fascist book group for now, but will transition soon) and watch see if it's your cup of tea if you don't already have a slot. Please we all need to do this. Their short term mission is to stand between trump supporters at rallies as they enter and keep the enemy from harming them. Also help guard small businesses from rioting and looting etc. Need more info PM me im in Florida. I'm not sure where this will go I just know we need to go! NOW. Antifa/BLM already have a ten year head start on us plus billions from Demoncrat politicians, China, Soros where ever they are well funded and organized they are the communist/islamic trojan horse to kill our Republic God Speed God Bless

Edited by Jake Duckworth

2 hours ago, Pauld2nd said:

I have to agree Paul. The common man IS looking for someone to step forward and be a leader. Everyone on here, albeit the trolls, would like to do something but like you say, don't want to go it alone...cancel culture being a big reason. To be effective we need to have a strong organization. A strong organization requires a strong leader with a clear head and a patient temperament, but also knows when it's Go Time. I wasn't hoping the Cortez would get beat in NYC, but she just won by a landslide in the primary. That's not a good sign. 

9 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

Thank you for the kind compliment.

Actually, we have a  TON of talent registered with this website alone,  and I'm sure it's multiplied by ten, for the whole militia movement, and by 100 or 1000 for the whole set of patriots in America.

Everyone knows a somewhat different skill set, has had somewhat -- or very -- different experiences.  We've got people who have spent month or years walking around where there are others setting up IEDs to kill them ... they have learned things the rest of us will never know.  We could probably take the 10 000 people who have registered with this site and -- from what I have seen of the backgrounds of those who choose to post them in the Introduce Yourself part -- we could start a colony on Mars and have all the skills and talents needed.   Okay, maybe we would be missing a PostModernist Philosophy professor who could teach our children about the Intersectionality of Race and Queer theory, but we could probably get along without that.

What we've got to do is to organize all this talent, to get the advantages of specialization and the division of labor.  Right now, the only battlefield is the political one. That's where we are being attacked and that's where we have to fight.  Sixty million people voted against Hillary four years ago. We need to reach them. 

And we need our Clark Kents for sure.  At some point, to quote Karl Marx, the weapon of criticism may be replaced by the criticism of weapons. But at the moment, it's a political fight.

As for the election in November.  Any serious military strategist will tell you that you always have a plan for withdrawal, if you have to. Anyone who thinks war is just a succession of victories is a fool. We may have to fight on the defensive. Be ready for that.  Another saying we can steal from the Left: Pessimism of the Intellect, Optimism of the Will.

Hi Doug, I understand. But the problem with saying that right now the fight is a political one, is that firstly, having a bunch of militias go out and ask everyone to vote Trump may be counter productive. I think most people already know who they are going to vote for. Second, politics are corrupt. Elections can be stolen. Democrats have no qualms about ballot harvesting, busing in illegals to vote, having dead people vote, lying, cheating or stealing to win an election. The end ALWAYS justifies the means with them. We cannot depend on politics when the machine is owned by your opponent. Trump should win in a landslide in a fair election. But if it goes the other way through mail-in ballots, the time to ready ourselves is now, not November.

We must protect voting stations first and foremost. And that is something that every patriot minded person can do, since it is local to them, and only one day. It would also act as a sort of "meet and greet" for patriots in each local area. Phone numbers/emails can be exchanged while standing around which will lead to communications and thus, organization. 

And we need a leader. My opinion is that we need a National militia that is then comprised of the state and local militias. This would make communication a snap and we would have a head start on a coordinated strategy if things go bad.

Wow, quite a thread here. We kind of went a little north and south and east and west on this one. However, organization, and I say this not to belabor a point that has been discussed ad-nauseum, is absolute if there is ever to be a hope of uniting this country, and the patriots who see the writing on the wall. Communications, which was discussed to some degree above, will undoubtedly be the bringer of the joy that we all seek, or the harbinger of doom that could destroy what we are trying to build. Let us not forget that it is the liberal media pundits and their sychophantic reporting that has labeled "militia" organizations as either hate groups, or domestic terrorists, or both. There was a time during Barack Obama's presidency that even our retiring or ETS'ing military should be watched because they had the training to do some "real" harm. So, I'm sure we've all considered the possibility that IF "sleepy Joe" is elected, there will be some definite changes in the political winds that may have a deleterious effect on how we conduct ourselves. So, on the communications front just remember, big brother is listening. Even HAM radio with it's huge frequency selection, is still subject to oversight and being listened in on. Of course, there is no such thing as "secure" communications anymore. Also, the last thing the powers that be want is a united front on the part of it's citizenry. Sure, they want us to vote, they want us to watch the news, they want us to shop online and they want us to stay quiet. As long as we all buy the same porridge and eat it, then all is well. Don't get me wrong though, I know that what I have responded to so far sounds cynical and offers little hope. But this is just the ramblings of an old man who has probably "seen" too much. In reality, there is a great deal of hope. Particularly as it applies to the public persona of our militias. I truly enjoy reading Rev.E. and Doug1943's responses to some of these more complicated subjects. They portray the level of wisdom and insight that comes from experience. GDF Stomp and Fed Up both know me and are familiar with my thoughts and ideas concerning where we, as a Militia movement, should be heading. It is websites and forums such as this that provide a breeding ground of innovation and ideas that, if used properly, will engender the type of mutual cooperation between organizations that we so desperately need. Also, as I mentioned the "public persona", all militia groups  should have a "Public Affairs" officer to provide liaison with community leaders. This, and the judicious use of "open to the public" events and/or training (like Red Cross First Aid classes, or CPR classes, or even Firearms Safety classes), can open the door to proper dialogue and help to dispel the "redneck with a gun" ethos that has been drilled into their heads by politics and media. The more our militias are seen by the public as "community service" organizations, the greater support among our population we could expect. If these very basic tenets are applied in a sincere, meaningful way, then, over time, I believe it is possible to change public opinion. And, since public opinion drives most politics, it may even be possible to change the political perceptions as well. By the way Doug1943, I am in 100% agreement that a Legal Specialist is not only a good staff choice, but in this day and age, a virtual requirement. 

Well, I believe I've said enough for now. 

Thanks for allowing me to be a member and thanks again for allowing me to post in this forum.

GDF Pops

Commander, GDF Militia Unit, 928 Militia, AZ