GDF Stomp

The President in Phoenix.

Posted (edited)

Good morning all my fellow Patriots. I'm sure some of you have heard the president is going to be Dream City Church in Phoenix Arizona on June 23rd. Now with everything going on in our country these day, I'm not sure how peaceful is rally is going to remain throughout the day and night.. my family's business is three blocks away from the church. I am asking for any of my fellow Patriots to link up with us. And if you can give us a hand with keeping everything as controlled and peaceful as we can. So we do not have any rioting and looting taking place. If you can make it out please send me a message or some of you have my cell number. If you can make it out please wear either khaki or blue jeans and a black T-shirt, it'll help us identify who's friendly. I appreciate it and thank you very much I hope you all have an amazing day!!

Edited by GDF Stomp

Author of the topic Posted
On 6/16/2020 at 9:17 AM, GDF Stomp said:

Good morning all my fellow Patriots. I'm sure some of you have heard the president is going to be Dream City Church in Phoenix Arizona on June 23rd. Now with everything going on in our country these day, I'm not sure how peaceful is rally is going to remain throughout the day and night.. my family's business is three blocks away from the church. I am asking for any of my fellow Patriots to link up with us. And if you can give us a hand with keeping everything as controlled and peaceful as we can. So we do not have any rioting and looting taking place. If you can make it out please send me a message or some of you have my cell number. If you can make it out please wear either khaki or blue jeans and a black T-shirt, it'll help us identify who's friendly. I appreciate it and thank you very much I hope you all have an amazing day!!

Update.. 

As the 23rd is right around the corner, I want to wish everybody a Happy Father's day! And just give a quick update. Seen a couple different articles with a couple different times. And I've also seen that certain groups have a permit to do a protest down Cave Creek rd the same day. I've been in contact with multiple small businesses up and down the street in that area. And many of them are banning together! Now with that being said, there's a lot of different businesses mainly Auto repair in that area. But a lot of these businesses have been here for over 20 years, Including my own families. But otherwise it's just a bunch of small businesses and people's homes. We're going to be setting up at 12:00 at 12614 N cave Creek Rd... Anyone that can make it out we would definitely appreciate it. But I want to remind everybody that we are "Neutral" in this situation politically. We are just there to keep the peace. Message me personally from our questions & info. Have a great Father's day!