Guest Trickshot

Needs to be said.

2 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

And if you have never created a website and then tried to run it, in the face of hostile ac attacks

I have, and it can get very expensive very fast for the infrastructure protection, as well as labor intensive just dealing with the headaches.  It is no small feat.  The site is going to need a warchest when it hits the radar.  It will get bad.  It will be a PITA for everyone.  But it will be worth it.

3 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

With all due respect ....

(1)  They're not paid.  They are totally sincere. They think we are the Sturmabteilung, and they're stopping, or trying to stop, the triumph if Nazi ism in America.

If you have evidence to the contrary ... that they get money for doing what they do ... please please please post it.  Or if you have some hints that they do ... something we can investigate... let me know, either here, or in a PM ... we are developing an intelligence service that could track down this information.

(2)  They have plenty of intelligent people including some very intelligent, experienced activists.  In fact, the Left in general is far more sophisticated than the Right. They know how to use the media, how to run campaigns, how to generate good publicity, how to set up mass organizations (aka 'front groups'). We can overcome this difference, but we need to acknowledge it first.

Example: when our guys get shot to death (Duncan Lemp) we do nothing. If Duncan had been a member of the Revolutionary Communist Party, the whole world would have known about it the following day, there would have been demonstrations and marches and petitions,  his funeral would have been a news item ...and this, even during the Lockdown.  But we sit on our hands. 

Many people on the Right think that they can substitute invective for information.  They think that if they say Hillary Clinton is in league with Satan and wants to torture children over slow fires ... that they have struck a blow against her.  But it's not so. The facts don't care about our feelings. In fact the exaggerations actually hurt us.

Here is the good news: several people on this forum are working together to establish, among other things, a factual database on the Far Left. Who they are, where they are, what they are doing.

For example, you live in Georgia. Would you like to have a list of the Far Left groups in Georgia? We can give it to you, now.  It's almost certainly incomplete ... and even if we have every group, we know little about

each one at the moment. But we can find out, and we're working on that.  But there are not enough of us at the moment.

I am glad you questioned my statement and asked for proof. Mymilitia.com is not a cult. We can agree to disagree .We should question each other.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ed9b8452b2f240024f48316  This video is " Soros and Secret Origins of Black Lives Matters." Interview with a constitutional lawyer.

Left= intelligent and zombies following the communist/globalist party line literally. Patriots= intelligent independent thinkers can use unorthodox methods to prevail and win.

I would like a list of far left groups in Georgia.   I would encourage others to do the same.It's a start on helping save the American republic for ourselves, our families, our faith and our future.   

3 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

I am glad you questioned my statement and asked for proof. Mymilitia.com is not a cult. We can agree to disagree .We should question each other.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ed9b8452b2f240024f48316 This video is " Soros and Secret Origins of Black Lives Matters." Interview with a constitutional lawyer.

Left= intelligent and zombies following the communist/globalist party line literally. Patriots= intelligent independent thinkers can use unorthodox methods to prevail and win.

I would like a list of far left groups in Georgia.   I would encourage others to do the same.It's a start on helping save the American republic for ourselves, our families, our faith and our future.   

I'll watch that video tomorrow and I'll send you that list, via a PM, right now.

There are five communist groups in Georgia that we know of, including one armed group.

We need to find out more about them -- which is why some of us are forming an 'intelligence service' which can do that. Anyone interested, PM me. We need people who can do internet research, to start with.

On 6/16/2020 at 4:24 PM, Guest Trickshot said:

I don't care if the site admin boots me, i don't care if you all boo me. I have got something to say and I am going to say it.

There are lady boys in CHAZ with more fucking guts, more grit, than you. The so called militia movement. There is a whole lot of bitching, a whole lot of fault finding, and finger pointing and when some one takes the time to invent a solution it's nay.... "but, but, but"

If you see a problem, find a fucking solution.

LEAD FOLLOW OR GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY.

Pretty fucking funny, ya gotta work on your trolling.

When these dipshit guests and newbies come in demanding something to be done, why are they always blaming everyone here for not doing something, while at the same time not mentioning one damn thing they did to help in any way shape or form.

Everyone wants to get the medal of honor for being a keyboard warrior. 

And you know what's funny???  Keyboard warriors are exactly what we need right now!!!   The Keybpard allows us to get out on the internet, to reach millions of people with our message.

We've got a bunch of tasks that urgently need doing, but they require people to sit at their computers and type on the keyboard, uploading messages on YouTube comment sections, getting on to other forums and putting out our message, doing some websearching and downloading information.... anyone who can do this vital work and wants to, please PM me!

In the meantime, do NOT heed the siren calls to go out and join the 'Boogaloo'. (By the way,  "boogaloo" is actually the Russian word " Бугалу", which means "trap for fools".)

34 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Pretty fucking funny, ya gotta work on your trolling.

When these dipshit guests and newbies come in demanding something to be done, why are they always blaming everyone here for not doing something, while at the same time not mentioning one damn thing they did to help in any way shape or form.

Everyone wants to get the medal of honor for being a keyboard warrior. 

For your information @ GLCsector3295 when Trickshot wrote that, he was a member of the site. He was not a guest and certainly not a newbie. He started a research/intelligence/communication group that is still active and being organized. He posted all about it on the site. He posted about other things he was doing as well, and how he was frustrated that a lot of people were just (to use your words) keyboard warriors. He finally left the site because he couldn't take it anymore. Whether that was the best thing for him to do or not doesn't matter. That's his choice. But maybe look around a bit and do some blasted research before you judge someone else based on one post and your ignorance.

I think all of you should stop being fat...

I would like to have a video chat with all of the prominent leaders of every major militia group in the country as soon as I possibly can. I don't see that happening any time soon because, from the outside looking in and from a 3rd-party perspective, all of you seem like a bunch of weirdos and wannabes, too fat for actual operations, brainwashed by the same screens and talking heads as all the Commies; with skulls, flames, barbed wire, and ripped up American flags across your apparel and bodies, giving yourselves cool nicknames and making for yourselves titles of which you never officially earned, and for some reason or another not a single one of you can decided on which camouflage uniform should be standard, which is only a symptom of the incredible lack of standards in not only morality but fitness, equipment, training, and mission...

Secondarily, there is a pretty extreme issue with this idea of a second Civil War as whatever image the militia members espouse online and on forms and comments section across the internet, compared to the reality that it generally consists of shooting cops, yet I see all kinds of alignment with police officers and departments across the country and even with the current administration. I do not believe that too many of you understand that it is the police departments that are out here kicking your doors down and shooting your dogs, you, your wife, and your children with these no-knock raids, red flag laws (which is pretty much the line in the sand really), undercover cars, undercover uniforms, COINTELPRO, FBI, ATF, DEA, TSA, etc etc... I do not believe that too many of you actually understand the law or the law system in this country as it currently is but the vast majority of you have a Hollywood image of what you believe that it is. You do not understand that the majority of these people that hold positions of authority in these paramilitary groups are just careerists and are loyal only to the people that are paying them. They meet the classical definition of "mercenary" because they will always, 100% of the time, in any instance, place money over principle.

If I was to lay my life down for my country, than I need one of you to please articulate, preferably in an open debate with all of the prominent leaders in a video conference, what exactly I would be laying my life down for. Would it be the 6.8 trillion dollars that Trump approved to place my children into even more inter-generational debt slavery through legislation using the Federal Reserve? What about drag queen story hour? What about Planned Parenthood and the vast amount of corporate donors, to include police unions? What about the FBI who tried to soft-coup the current administration? Would I lay my life down for the public school system which has entirely failed me or the education institutions that have pumped out far-left beta-males and ravenous witches who, after 4 years or more, still fail to be able to think critically? What about the petro-dollar, is that worth dying for? Or maybe the banking system which is hell-bent on tracking your every movement and will shut you down, cancel cards and accounts, and generally commit wanton theft with absolutely zero accountability?

I could go on, but for the sake of time, until proven otherwise, I look forward to the dissolution of the United States of America. There will always be a remnant and none of them will be transsexuals.

If you hate it here so much, why don't you go to another country, which has all the things you want? Let me know if there is one. I don't like America's current condition one bit. But it is still better than pretty much any other country out there. I wouldn't be laying my life down for how America is now, or for our government. I would lay it down for freedom. For a country that could be restored to it's former greatness. A country of we the people. And I wouldn't be fighting for me. It would be for my children, my grandchildren, and all generations to follow me. Just like the founding fathers. Many of them laid down their lives for us. It may come time for us to do that again in our lifetime. And I will do it.

I hope Trickshot's group does some serious work. I am sure I join with everyone else in wishing him and his organization all success. We await the fruits of his work.

Whenever the word "Intelligence" or "Counter-Intelligence" is mentioned, we ought to remember this:  We have all been basically educated by Hollywood. 

Those vivid movies make a far greater impression in the teenage mind than dull old textbooks.

For most of us, the word "intelligence" conjures up images of CIA operatives, or James Bond, secret messages and Captain Midnight decoder rings .

And the internet allows huge room for fantasists  in whom the little boy is still very much alive, to live out their fantasies as the Master Intelligence

Operative with his network of spies.

No doubt we all have a little bit of that in us, just as we have a bit of Rambo -- well, men anyway. Women are a separate species altogether and I cannot speak for them.

So there is defintely the possibility of play-acting where the militia movement and 'intelligence' is concerned. (This is closely related to the dismaying popularity of crazy

conspiracy theories.

What the play-acting James Bond and the Conspiracy Theorist have in common is, probably, a rather boring and disappointing real life, which is

compensated for by the imaginary power given to you when you, and almost you alone, know the Great Dark Secret of the Bill-Gates-George-Soros-Lizard-People-Satan Conspiracy!

Or when you can command a network of 'Intelligence Agents' reporting to you via encrypted email!  An obsession with the mechanics of inelligence work --- how can we communicate when we go underground? -- as opposed to the actual gathering of real data -- is a pretty good giveaway that you're dealing with a man-child who is just entertaining himself.

Real intelligence work is largely tedioius and boring. It's the pursuit of information which is mainly in the public domain, but hard to find.

At the best, most exciting,  end of the spectrum is assembling an Enemy-Order-Of-Battle report on our enemies: How many people can Portland AntiFa muster?

Who are their leaders?  Can we get photos of them? Put names to faces? Have there been tensions between them, and the orthodox Leninists in Portland?

At the other end, it's tediously gathering in the names and email addresses of every local newspaper in America, so that we can send out a press release directly to them when we want to.

That's just a matter of cut-and-paste and edit -- but it requires a team of serious people, none of whom will be awarded a Captain Midnight Decoder Ring at the end of it.

The way I see it, intelligence is simply that. Intelligence. Intelligence is the capacity to aquire and apply knowledge. Research and intelligence go hand in hand. It might be best though, to refrain from using that word so much because of what you said Doug. It invokes an image not really accurate.

25 minutes ago, O sleeper said:

The way I see it, intelligence is simply that. Intelligence. Intelligence is the capacity to aquire and apply knowledge. Research and intelligence go hand in hand. It might be best though, to refrain from using that word so much because of what you said Doug. It invokes an image not really accurate.

Yes, you are right.  But ... I am trying to get people to come and get together, and work out what sort of information we need to accumulale. I have some ideas, but other people probably have others,, even better than mine.   (A one-man-as-king operation is definitely not going to get anywhere.)   I could propose an 'Internet Research Group' but (1)  it's not as 'sexy' as 'intelligence' ( hey, I've got a little boy inside me, too(  and (2)  that phrase has already been taken -- by our enemies, the glavset Russian trolls!    So I talk about doing 'intelligence work', to get people's interest, and immediately follow it up with a statement about how it 's mainly going to be cut and paste of Republican Womens' Club leaders names and their emails.  It's a fine balance ... and we're actually going to get into how to use all the online resources available for finding out all kinds of information, like previous convictions of someone, or alternate emails they may have, or whether the image someone posts which is, supposedly, them, really is.

Posted (edited)

While it is extremely maddening to endure watching the abuse of our country by the rioters and the enabling of it by left-wing politicians, to react out of anger is the worst thing anybody can do. I know that there is a huge double standard, right now, ie: the CHAZ/Chop occupiers walking around with guns, people being treated poorly if they do not bow to specific left wing group ideologies, and rioters tearing up towns while it seems authorities and police stand down, etc.  I truly believe that there are leaders among everyone, here that understand the laws that govern militias and militia-like groups in the US.  However, and this is meant by NO Insult to anyone, but by my perusal of the forums, it seems that many here, are not familiar with the laws. Militias, and general citizens for that matter, cannot simply retaliate in all these situations, if any, without running into very serious legal implications up to and including severe criminal charges.  In the current climate, whether we like it or not, authorities may be inclined to apply the law in a less favorable fashion than they would normally, when faced with controversies involving militia.  Of course some on the left claim that militias are part of some right wing effort to start shit around the country.  That is precisely why any action from any man or woman in the militia movement must happen the right way and only when appropriate - under the proper authority with the decorum deserving of its history and what the militia stands for.

While nobody wants to stand by while anarchists attack our cities and threaten communities, I am fairly certain that one cannot as a militia member or acting in the capacity/ holding one's self out to be in the capacity of being a militia member, carry one's ass over a state line, armed, with the intention to engage (or even stand guard) in any situation of conflict.  Only when very specific conditions have been met, and under the command of state governors, etc., and we are no where near that happening; and then military command will also apply.  Of course, organized and unorganized militias may fall under different categories of how the rules apply depending on states, etc.  These are all very general observations of some basic rules.  Again, some people understand this, too many do not. Ignorance of the law is not a defense and the laws can vary greatly, from state to state, town to town and so on. 

The best way to support the anti-militia movement is to act in violation of your state statutes and local laws and regulations.  

Edited by Guinevere2112