Doug1943

DEFEND OUR BROTHERS IN ALBUQUERQUE!!!

Read this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/16/albuquerque-militia-shooting-protest/

I don't know exactly what has happened there, but ... from what I can see, our guys are the victims, not the criminals!

We'll know more soon.

In the meantime, I propose that this site organize some sort of Defense Team, charged with countering the lies of the mainstream

media, and getting the patriotic or supposedly-patriotic movement in this country up in arms about the treatment of these men.

When Duncan Lemp was murdered, the militia movement did nothing.  There were a few articles in the press, but almost NOTHING

from his brothers. (He was a Three Percenter and had just joined this site.)

This is not good enough!

Stay tuned!

Could everyone who gets some solid information, especially direct from New Mexico, post it here?  That's probably the quickest way to get people informed.

This is one of those drop-everything-and-turn-all-the-guns-in-one-direction moments.

Do they need bail? Do they have lawyers? What does their organization there want the rest of us to do?

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Author of the topic Posted

It seems that the shooter was defending himself from a violent mob attack -- but he was not part of the militia group there, who in fact disarmed him and then defended him against the mob and offered medical help to the injured mob member. 

If it turns out that he was acting in justified self defense we ought to organize a national defense of him.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

the group NMCG new mexico civil guard was cleard and released, NO charges .   the shooter was NOT part of NMCG or known to be part of a group.  ..the vids I have seen show clear self defense from the shooter.  that does not mean the DA will try to press charges  .     

The local news and politics are lying their ass off....this is where the local NMCG needs help they need to bring suit again the news and gov. 

31 minutes ago, Dav Harzin said:

I hate to tell but when you KNOWINGLY go to a protest with a high chance of violence ...the self defence thing is a no go...

they wiil eat him

Yes they will say he went there purposefully looking for a fight, to a place he knew there would be trouble.  The pooch is helically fastened for him so to speak.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

It is SO IMPORTANT  to  KNOW THE LAW with respect to anything involving weapons, demonstrations, self-defense.  A few days ago someone here quoted  the "Mob Defense"

line, to the effect that if 3 or more people attack you, it is a 'mob' and (I think) okay to use lethal force. That sounded like a myth to me then and I couldn't find any reference to

it with a quick internet search.

We need to capture some lawyers and get a  MyMilitia Legal Task Force formed, who could perhaps put up the relevant documents on these things and maybe answer questions about

these issues.

I hope our New Mexico friends keep supplying information about Mr Baca ... is  he a cuckoo,  driven mad by 5G towers and Black Helicopters and the gas chambers under his feet ... or is he a good man, driven over the line by the vomitous pandering to these scum who want to destroy history?

Guest Raptor 47

I am glad he was not part of the NMCG! Now, my thoughts on this, in the beginning of the video it shows him standing around, then pulling a lady over backwards and on the ground. That is asking for an ass kicking. I think he was a pawn there. Why would he wait so long, then start shit, just to run away. People do weird shit.  But he was up to something. Will probably walk free. Depends on who he was working for. Hopefully we eventually get the whole story. 

I played the full vid for a neighbor that is a defense lawyer. He says it can go either way, depending on how good a lawyer the guy gets. They prosecution will likely try to get him to plea it out but the only case they would have is that he went looking for a fight in the first place. My neighbor said if his lawyer focuses on the point that he was leaving and was outnumbered and attacked while trying to retreat from the scene he'll walk.

It all depends on the Jury.  I've literally seen a jury convict someone without any physical evidence, no witness and no confession.  It was purely on how they perceived and felt about the defendant.  It's called being railroaded.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

We need to get someone in New Mexico to talk to him and determine what kind of person he is.  If he's a convicted felon -- one count domestic abuse, two counts armed robbery, two counts of child abuse -- forget it.

But if he's an 'ordinary guy' ...If he's a naive patriot who just couldn't stand it any more ... then we should defend him, unless there is some strong reason not to.

I have contacted his lawyers and proposed that I -- I did not mention this website --- organize a national campaign to raise money for his defense,

which should get a response from them.  So I might be able to talk to him via Skype or something.

It's really a question of his character.  People are often motivated to do things that, with some advice from wiser/cooler heads, they would not do on reflection.

That's another reason, a small but real one, that we need the militia movement -- so peoples' patriotic anger can be channeled into some effort which

is really destructive to our enemies, rather than just a feel-good impulsive action that lands you in prison and generates even more sympathy for

traitors among the pudding-heads who still believe what the see on the evening news.

Now ... let's suppose he is defendable. An ordinary guy with no major criminal record. (Drunk driving or fighting in a bar doesn't count. Every

male among my Texas relatives had got a record for that. Except me.)

This is what we should do, after co ordinating and clearing it with him and his attorneys, and making sure that no one else

is organizing a similar campaign (in which case, we want to be part of it).

His surname is 'Baca' and he looks as if could be Hispanic -- not quite as good as if he were a gay Black transgendered woman Silver Star winner who rescues puppy dogs, but definitely a propaganda

asset. 

Now we've got to get some Oppo research on the guy who was viciously attacking him and trying to kill him and who clumsily stumbled into the warning shots he fired.

Hopefully there will be some dirt there which we can use. Certainly it will be good if he is a white, hetero male, preferably on welfare. The we look for ex-girlfriends.

Then we get all the facts of the case.

Write them up as short press release, with a longer 'backgrounder' paper, complete with photos, including one of his home and the

kittens he's raising, testimony from his neighbors about what a good man he is.  I hope he goes to church, at least notionally.

Part of our campaign will contrast his defensible, but hasty action, with the militia people who were there: a sub-text is,

"See ... as the Reds/anarchists/looters/killers sow havoc, the militia responds in a cool, even-headed way, designed to preserve

the peace and social order. He should have been in that militia group."

We get someone who is a talented graphics artist and web-site designer  -- Fixer? -- to set up a snappy-looking website devoted to his defense.

We start a national committee to run the campaign. A few of us do all the work, but we sign up all the celebrities we can.

We set up a GoFundMe for him.

We get someone to make a video on the case -- it must include shots of all the riots over the last few weeks, of police

being withdrawn, etc. so that viewers can see the context.  It doesn't matter if the Albequerque protestors weren't

burning and looting at that very moment. 

We want to transition to his case, having shown burning buildings, looters,

and dead policemen just before. If you're guilty of oppressing African-Americans because of something that happened

200 years ago by people not related to you, then they can take responsiblilty for the mahem we've just seen.

We start immediately to accumulate a database of all possibly-sympathetic outlets:  politically-right, neutral Hispanic, pro2A, gun rights, etc.

Websites and physical and email addresses.  (I've started on this, but will need some help to complete it. It just involves, at this point, using

search, cut and paste.  A webscraper would be handy if someone could get us one.

Then we start the campaign:  HE WAS ONLY DEFENDING AMERICA!  etc etc.

Send out a weekly update on the case to our mailing list. 

Maybe organize a national speaking tour by him, if he can be trained to be a good speaker. (There is an art to good public speaking. Also an art to being interviewed, both for print publications and for the radio or TV -- somewhat different skills need to be learned. It's not difficult but you definitely will benefit from training in this.)

We want to accumulate any inside tracks to the media: if someone on our side knows Sean Hannity, for example, or Tucker Carlson or Glenn Beck etc etc ... we need to get as many such people emotionally invested in the case as we can.

Maybe we have a massive (if possible) rally in Albequerque, with public speakers.

The whole point -- or the main point -- of all this is to influence the judge and jury there.  To show them that America rejects this blatant

frameup of innocent man defending his country against vicious would-be killers.

And .... not only may this help him enormously -- just psychologically if nothing else --  it will also result in a huge jump in public recognition for our website and its sponsor.

Local militia groups that sponsor him as a speaker, if we can do a national tour, will grow from this.

We will grow from this.  This is how you wage political war.  The Left is ten times as good at it as we are. But we can learn from them, and be Patton to their Rommel.

Assuming he is defensible.  Please God, let him not be a schizophrenic on day-release from prison where he was serving time for raping a child. The Left can make heroes

out of such people, but we're just beginners.

Friends, I know what I'm talking about.  I spent over 20 years, during the 1960s and 70s, involved in campaigns

like this, for the other side.  They were enormously helpful in growing the Left.  (God, forgive me.)

Look ... we defended this guy:  Here's some Wiki misinformation about him, which I have added to, in bold.

George Lester Jackson (September 23, 1941 – August 21, 1971) was an African-American author. [No he wasn't. He was an African-American armed robber and murderer. Hitler was more of an author than he was. Wiki: 'Adolph Hitler was an Austrian artist and writer...". ] While serving a sentence for armed robbery in 1961, Jackson became involved in revolutionary activity and co-founded the Marxist–Leninist Black Guerrilla Family    [ which murdered  Black Panther founder Huey Newton and shot Jackson's lawyer, Fay Stender, leaving her paralyzed and in constant pain for life -- she later committed suicide.]     In 1970, he was charged, along with two other Soledad Brothers, with the murder of prison guard John Vincent Mills in the aftermath of a prison fight. [They threw him over the rails from  the third story of a prison block. ] The same year, he published Soledad Brother: The Prison Letters of George Jackson, a combination of autobiography and manifesto addressed to a black American audience. The book became a bestseller and earned Jackson personal fame. Jackson was killed during an attempted prison escape in 1971. Jackson and other prisoners took hostages during the attempt and five hostages were found dead in Jackson's cell after the incident. [Their throats were cut The middle-class Lefty kids playing revolution always defer to the creatures from the Black ghetto that they have stirred into some sort of twisted political consciousness, as a rationale for their criminal behavior. These are the monsters waiting to be aroused and organized. If you think the eccentric Black lesbians who started BLM are bad, you ain't seen nuthin' yet.  A new Black Panther Party is waiting to be born. Anyone want to join the militia? ]

In particular we defended his would-be lover, Angela Davis, who almost certainly bought the guns used in his murderous escape attempt, and who was almost certainly waiting nearby in a car to drive him somewhere, probably to San Francisco Airport to hijack a plane to Cuba.  All the evidence was against her but ....

... we won!!!!   She walked free!!!  Why?  Because we organized a huge campaign, with rallies, marches, letters-to-the-editor, endorsements from Hollywood mushheads ... we swayed liberal public opinion, and neutral, middle-America public opinion was pulled along with it, and the Jury voted like we wanted them to.  

The Left grew form this, and not only in terms of immediate recruits: we influenced a whole generation of young people, who went on to become teachers, professors, lawyers ... and we see the results today.

So ... if this fellow is at all defensible ...  we should strongly consider doing this for him.  It will be an enormous opportunity for us. 

And all those people who keep posting about how they're tired of sitting on their behinds, and would like to ... well, take a gun down to the place where rioters are pulling down statues ....  now they'll have something to do. 

I already have a task list of things to do that can occupy 100 people working for four weeks  at an hour or so per evening.  At the end of this we'll have a massive database of names and emails of sympathetic people, our name will be known -- if we run the campaign behind the scenes -- to tens of thousands of influential conservatives ....

... and we may save a patriot from prison.   Good deeds are their own reward, but it's nice when they give benefits to the do-er of the deed as well. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox, that treadeth down the corn. 

We can talk about this all day, and maybe, if he is defensible, this site is not the proper medium for it -- or it cannot take on this task in addition to doing the very good job it's already doing in informing people about the militia movement. That's understandable. 

But if this man is defensible and if no other force organizes a defense for him, I'm going to try -- anyone who wants to help, PM me.

"Faith without works is Death".  

Actually, this fellow looks very good.  A former college student, deputy sherrif's son, city council candidate..... how I hope he's gay but probably no such luck.

Look here  (Note the Leftist commentary ... he "fire shots into a crowd" etc... Remember, these people are not your nice unionized autoworker neighbor who always

votes Democratic ... they are utterly shameless liars.)

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/steven-ray-baca/

Okay ... the Research and Intelligence  Strike Force has done some work and has given me the following information:

He's very good.

Young, former college student, former candidate for City Council  (he only got 5% of the vote so must have run on a pro-Constitution ticket or something).

His family's name is common in New Mexico, and quite prominent. Google on 'Pat Baca, Albuquerque' and you'll see that.

He seems to have a relative working for the Sheriff's Department.

I now have his attorney's email, and also his. Stay tuned.

Guest Fam1lyf1rst

This is so crazy...before going to the rally I seriously considered what I would do should I be attacked or if I drove into a protest.  My answer?  Take the beating then try to get in front of every camera, news station etc to try to show what is happening.  What is happening that I am willing TO DIE just to prove a point?  I guess I should say I’m a female and I think as such my beating and death would be more shocking to “normal” people.  It’s time to do something..the left has ZERO PROBLEM putting women on the front line just to get a photo op of them being attacked.  Ok fine, women who are sick of this shit it’s OUR TIME, we need to organize to protect our husbands, sons, fathers.  I intend to go in completely unarmed, unmasked and with PLENTY of camera views.  Will ANY NEWS STATION play THAT FOOTAGE?  Let’s find out.  

On 6/18/2020 at 12:03 AM, Raptor 47 said:

I am glad he was not part of the NMCG! Now, my thoughts on this, in the beginning of the video it shows him standing around, then pulling a lady over backwards and on the ground. That is asking for an ass kicking. I think he was a pawn there. Why would he wait so long, then start shit, just to run away. People do weird shit.  But he was up to something. Will probably walk free. Depends on who he was working for. Hopefully we eventually get the whole story. 

He's a Libertarian Party member and candidate. The Intelligence Task Force has been busy on this case and sent this information to me a little while ago.

I doubt it was a set-up ... ie that he was deliberately trying to cause some trouble, at the direction of a sinister Leftist conspiracy.  Our side is so stupid that we do what they want volunarily.

I think he just lost his temper.  He's lucky to be alive, and just facing misdemeanor charges (presumably).

That militia that turned up, on the other hand, is now under full media attack. Members being fired from their jobs, governor threatening to open a prosecution for terrorism.

And it turns out that one of their prominent members/leaders  is .... a neoConfederate, complete with pretty photos of him in front of the Stars and Bars.

I think that militia group has either expelled him, or he has quit.  Didn't they know beforehand? Naive, naive, naive. 

Hey guys, if a strange man asks if he can borrow you wallet and walk around the block with it while you wait here .... don't give it to him!

Whatever, Albuquerque AntiFa is having a field day ... laughing themselves sick on their Twitter feed:.

We are such naive turkeys!

Is the militia movement a threat to antiFa?   Yes, under one condition: that they stand still,  in a rank, 100 meters in front of us, announce that they are coming to kill us and sign affadavits to that effect, hold up obsolete guns   and then stand there while we shoot. We would probably get a few rounds close to them.

But otherwise ...  in the real, not fantasy, battle, the political battleground?  They just laugh at us.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:43 AM, Fam1lyf1rst said:

This is so crazy...before going to the rally I seriously considered what I would do should I be attacked or if I drove into a protest.  My answer?  Take the beating then try to get in front of every camera, news station etc to try to show what is happening.  What is happening that I am willing TO DIE just to prove a point?  I guess I should say I’m a female and I think as such my beating and death would be more shocking to “normal” people.  It’s time to do something..the left has ZERO PROBLEM putting women on the front line just to get a photo op of them being attacked.  Ok fine, women who are sick of this shit it’s OUR TIME, we need to organize to protect our husbands, sons, fathers.  I intend to go in completely unarmed, unmasked and with PLENTY of camera views.  Will ANY NEWS STATION play THAT FOOTAGE?  Let’s find out.  

You'd just be another statistic for nothing.