KFranzese

New. Need information please

Hi, new here. My name is Kim. Short bio: Conservative Constitutionalist, Married, 4 children ages 14-24. We’re (regrettably) living in Suffolk County NY. Looking for information on prepping, safety measures and about members living nearby. My husband isn’t too concerned however I AM concerned that the Nov election will not end peacefully regardless of the outcome and I’m worried truckers will not be able to deliver food due to rioting. Trying to find likeminded individuals to get through this nightmare with. Thanks. 

It would be easier to watch a bunch of, believe it or not, youtube vids.. then do actual hands on practice of the skill set. In the end skinning a squirrel tho it sounds sadistic and gross is similar to skinning a deer which would be a good food choice...actually both would work as long as you bleed out the meat on ice to rid the gaminess and possible contaminants.

Suffolk will be far underrepresented due to proximity to the epicenter of leftism. Godspeed on your endeavor, and remember today is the day to start since yesterday is gone.