Nicole Ferguson

Anyone near fire station 32 on Hillsborough Ave in Tampa?

My brother is the captain and apparently police and fire are being targeted by the "peaceful protesters" 🙄 (I use that term loosely). He can't be involved in any knowledge of my asking, his job would be on the line if anyone thought he was involved in my asking. But I need for a local group to keep their ears to the ground and provide protection if needed for the first responders at that station.

If anyone is in that area, I would greatly appreciate any help you could give. 

Feel free to email me if you have any concerns or questions, [email protected]

Thanks again!

Hi Nicole, I just saw this message now. I'm in Clearwater, so not exactly there but in the Tampa Bay area anyway. We need to get our local people into one group where it's easy to share info and coordinate. I just joined this site yesterday, but it seems we have a lot of organizing to do.

Artax99

Author of the topic Posted

My suggestion is go to www.americanrevolution2.0.org

This is a way to get everyone in the area into the same group and share information. 

We also have the "Patriot Network", which is an awesome way to get local chapters of the national group together.

Let me or Josh Ellis know if we can assist or answer any questions you may have. 😊

On 6/24/2020 at 10:12 AM, Nicole Ferguson said:

My suggestion is go to www.americanrevolution2.0.org

This is a way to get everyone in the area into the same group and share information. 

We also have the "Patriot Network", which is an awesome way to get local chapters of the national group together.

Let me or Josh Ellis know if we can assist or answer any questions you may have. 😊

I found the site you meant: https://americanrevolution2.org

That said, it seems you need to pay membership fees before you can do anything, and there is little information about what it's all about. What's the difference between this and just organizing a militia on here?

Guest Chico

Morning folks. Just joined, I'm by off Racetrack Road between Hillsborough and Linebaugh Ave, around the Westchase area near Citrus Park.