Saiga308snipe

female Protesters attack Wisconsin state senator in chaotic night at capitol

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

billy the shirtless terrorist antifa kid on the statue base, watch out your a big target standing up thier for some sniper on the roof top across the street, we wouldn't want to see that happen9_9 to yah

920x920.jpg

Edited by Saiga308snipe

5 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

billy the shirtless terrorist antifa kid on the statue base, watch out your a big target standing up thier for some sniper on the roof top across the street, we wouldn't want to see that happen9_9 to yah

920x920.jpg

Drop one and they'd scatter like roaches when the light turns on.

1 hour ago, Skillet said:

Drop one and they'd scatter like roaches when the light turns on.

Can anyone say "mag dump"?  😉

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

• Of course,  Mr Infiltrator happily recording all the above, none of us are going to do this. No one will be shot, unless it's by a lefty terrorist or a looter/rioter.  We're just letting off steam. 

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, O sleeper said:

Come on guys. Why talk like this? What will it accomplish? Like Doug1943 said, the infiltrators will see this and just use it against us.

i was telling billy the anarchist  kid to watch out, see i was saving his nasty hide from possible harm😼

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Guest 9thLegion

They’ll start by taking the cities, they beat a politician but when it turns to murder know that we are at War. 

4 hours ago, Doug1943 said:
  • Of course,  Mr Infiltrator happily recording all the above, none of us are going to do this. No one will be shot, unless it's by a lefty terrorist or a looter/rioter.  We're just letting off steam. 

It's what the cops and feds should be doing. They're setting us up for a Communist takeover. Wish I was in charge, the six block takeover in Seattle would be no more. Drop a few, the rest would surrender. What they have done is no different than a foreign army invading and occupying. Screw political correctness, they need to get 'em subdued or gone. What's right is right. On a larger scale, it's like someone kicking in the door to a house, taking up residence and keeping the homeowner hostage.

2 hours ago, 9thLegion said:

They’ll start by taking the cities, they beat a politician but when it turns to murder know that we are at War. 

That's the dividing line? They can burn all the buildings they want, loot all the businesses they want? Owners come out to defend their property they can beat them all they want? Nothing changes until somebody dies?

Well, that already happened, WEEKS ago. What is it, still "only" 19 dead, in riots about 1 person who died while in Police custody?

This area was completely looted a while back, Mayor ordered Police in full riot gear to form one thin line. It sorta held but they were hopelessly outnumbered. Rioters avoided them entirely and went in another way, destroying everything away from the cops. No report on how many Police injured, hopefully none killed. No report on how many arrests either, I assume that means NONE.

Basically the ones fighting the cops ran cover for the looters. You can't convince me that wasn't planned, by the recently elected D Mayor. So they come back and trash the place. NOW the recently elected (not elected, mail-in ballot fraud) D Governor says he'll call in our National Guard. Sure Evers, you really want "to do the right thing." Fornicating coward! Just like he won't admit to making policy that prevents anyone in the State from getting HCQ, for any reason. He's guilty of mass murder and about a zillion other crimes. Plus civil liability. What Governors aren't? SD and where else? FL?

22 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

It's what the cops and feds should be doing. They're setting us up for a Communist takeover. Wish I was in charge, the six block takeover in Seattle would be no more. Drop a few, the rest would surrender.

What I wouldn't give right now to know how many of our Police, other LEOs, and military actually want a communist takeover! (Elected Officials have effectively already filled out that poll)

Better dead than red. And nothing's been able to kill me so far - not for lack of trying. 

2 hours ago, Skillet said:

Yup. Expect it come November

Original-version-of-the-SORO-pyramid.png

What this diagram tell me is everything now is just barely contained under the surface. Which agrees completely with the sentiment I perceive.

At voting locations, I fully expect BLM (etc) to violently prevent people from voting, at as many locations as possible. The intimidation is designed to get more people to accept mail-in ballots. Those are NOT safe! It's where the majority of election fraud happens.  

10 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

i guess they think by using these women as shock troops you cant punch them in the face? i would of

Thanks for posting this. This is my State. This is the first I've heard of this. Yes let's get upset about people fighting for the North in the Civil War. Such high intellect on display