Jump to content
Saiga308snipe

sun Prairie man beaten by protesters after inadvertently turning into their path

Recommended Posts

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/06/24/mpd-sun-prairie-man-beaten-by-protesters-after-inadvertently-turning-into-their-path/

 

wow they are like a bunch of bees from a hive that are attacking anyone they seem fit to

//

he victim claimed he got out to ask why the person had done that when he was surrounded by approximately 50 people. He recounted being punched by several of them until he was curled up into a fetal position weathering more punches and kicks. During that time, he added, his wallet was stolen, his cell phone disappeared, and his windows were smashed out.

The injuries the man suffered are considered non-life threatening, MPD noted.///

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saiga308snipe said:

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/06/24/mpd-sun-prairie-man-beaten-by-protesters-after-inadvertently-turning-into-their-path/

 

wow they are like a bunch of bees from a hive that are attacking anyone they seem fit to

//

he victim claimed he got out to ask why the person had done that when he was surrounded by approximately 50 people. He recounted being punched by several of them until he was curled up into a fetal position weathering more punches and kicks. During that time, he added, his wallet was stolen, his cell phone disappeared, and his windows were smashed out.

The injuries the man suffered are considered non-life threatening, MPD noted.///

 

1 hour ago, Saiga308snipe said:

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/06/24/mpd-sun-prairie-man-beaten-by-protesters-after-inadvertently-turning-into-their-path/

 

wow they are like a bunch of bees from a hive that are attacking anyone they seem fit to

//

he victim claimed he got out to ask why the person had done that when he was surrounded by approximately 50 people. He recounted being punched by several of them until he was curled up into a fetal position weathering more punches and kicks. During that time, he added, his wallet was stolen, his cell phone disappeared, and his windows were smashed out.

The injuries the man suffered are considered non-life threatening, MPD noted.///

50 people? That sure sounds like a deadly assault or leading to grave bodily injury.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saiga308snipe said:

thats half a company in size in the us army attacking 

What is it going to take for 'victims' to stop being victims and fighting back? That is the only thing that will get these feral mobs to think twice about their vicious cowardly behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

What is it going to take for 'victims' to stop being victims and fighting back? That is the only thing that will get these feral mobs to think twice about their vicious cowardly behavior.

yeah 50 against 1 isnt what i call>:( a fair fight, on the other hand if i had my 75 round drum on my mak 90/ak47 that will even the odds in my favor LOL

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saiga308snipe said:

yeah 50 against 1 isnt what i call>:( a fair fight

Been studying  these types of video: 50-1 odds, sucker punches, kicking the person who is down. These cowardly jackals are very predictable. They can be defeated by those who are determined to stop a deadly threat to themselves or those determined to  protect innocent blood. Bet there are a lot of people like that on this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/06/24/mpd-sun-prairie-man-beaten-by-protesters-after-inadvertently-turning-into-their-path/

 

wow they are like a bunch of bees from a hive that are attacking anyone they seem fit to

//

he victim claimed he got out to ask why the person had done that when he was surrounded by approximately 50 people. He recounted being punched by several of them until he was curled up into a fetal position weathering more punches and kicks. During that time, he added, his wallet was stolen, his cell phone disappeared, and his windows were smashed out.

The injuries the man suffered are considered non-life threatening, MPD noted.///

Yes, you should expect your enemy to do stuff like this. Us Patriots must be careful.  We are in a war. Try to always carry a gun. Try to go out with other Patriots.  Stay away from Liberal and Leftist areas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...