MiguelCepeda

The Project: Organizing the Unorganized Militia in 2020

Posted (edited)

I apologize having posted this under Introductions: better suited here. Moderators, I suggest a new Forum topic of "Militia Organizational Topics." It doesn't quite fit in other topics and is probably our #1 issue. Otherwise, what we are seeing present day wouldn't be happening.

I created an 8 page document (attached)  written from the perspective of a military planner on how to organize the unorganized militia in the times we are in. It is a vision that attempts to frame the issue informally, but it's not exhaustive. My intent is to turn it into a scalable operations order so that any state/county can take it and tweak it to their use. I think it addresses the majority of what hampers us, but I'll leave it to you members to murder board it.

My proposition is this: The unorganized militia needs to be healthy and vibrant if this republic will survive. The top tier militia, the National Guard, can be removed from any state at any time, placing them under Title 10 authority vice Title 32. The current and gathering threats to this republic have manifested themselves in these days that underscore the wisdom our fathers had in their understanding and construction of the militia, being necessary for a free state. But we are not ready because we are neither healthy nor vibrant. 

That is a long way of saying we in the unorganized militia need to get our sht in one sock.

FIRST, I AM SEEKING a small group of former Field Grade officers from ANY state, or persons with military planning experience that can take this document and turn it into a scalable Operations Order with appendices, and give it to all of the unorganized militia described in 10 USC Sect 246. The plan is a radical departure from what most are used to. It is HEAVY RECRUITING and other G-1/S-1 and G-5/S-5 activities. If you volunteer, I will send you the link to a INVITE ONLY cell, and I will examine you to determine if you in fact, have military planning experience. I would like the Moderators to join also.

SECOND, I am looking for a team at the state level  (any state) that wants to implement once it is done, to be used as a model for everyone else. I envision the planning team I form will be available to coach you all the way until you are comfortable on your own.

If you do not meet the description, that's cool.  But I have two requests:

(1)  you probably know someone who does, and that someone is a patriot who will not mind giving his time to this effort. Steer them to this message and I'll take it from there. 

(2) Have your folks in your state pick out all the major events in which it would be highly profitable for you to recruit. EXAMPLE: The Hillsville, Virginia Flea Market and Gun Show. It attracts 1 million people over a 4 day weekend this September. Never pass an opportunity to touch 1 million people! : Most of them are like-minded like us or on the fence leaning towards us. We just need to close the sale. Virginia can literally solve their leadership and recruiting problems in one weekend of hard work. For all other states: What activities do you have in your state that are similar? Talk amongst yourselves.

The deliverable is what I stated, and it is intended for all the states and their counties. If you have questions, direct them to me.  Dr Edwin Vieira's book "Constitutional Homeland Security,"  is one of the guides we will be using. If you don't have a copy.......it's a great investment.

This is a massive project. We do not have a lot of time.  So turn off the NASCAR, NFL, and any other distractions, and be a Captain John Parker. Don't be the NM patriots not realizing that showing up in spiffy militia uniforms is going to win the day. Gotta admit though, the stetson's look sharp....... but that isn't the unorganized militia's Center of Gravity. Our Center of Gravity is MASS: the ability to turn out 1k-6K riflemen per county (my unscientific WAG based on averages). The California Guard turned out 6K for the LA Riots and did most of the work in reducing violence by 70%. My Marine battalion (2/9) showed up much later.

Yes, beat to quarters. But please find me about 6 former field grade military planners.

Show each other grace,

Miguel

The Project .doc

Edited by MiguelCepeda
Condensed topic

While it shouldn't be,  I believe the assumption that you can get 1k -6k per county is extremely optimistic.

For comparison, Here in middle Tennessee, most county volunteer fire departments run about 10 stations each, and struggle to maintain over 100 members, with a few dozen actually being active.
The fire departments have the benefit of having very few negative connotations (unlike militias), backing of county government, recruiting budgets, not to mention big shiny fire engines with "blinkies and woo-woos"   I just don't see militias being to out-recruit fire departments.

Otherwise, it looks like a sound plan if you can get the manpower.

I think you have the right idea. Your plan compared to what I see as the present state of affairs, is like a do it yourself homeowner with multiple projects all the time, who never puts tools away, has half finished projects and supplies and tools scattered all around (me at times, due to workload  I have to say).

All the training and resources in the world mean little or no efficiency without sound and detailed organization.

This guy is well versed in many areas, knows what he is about!

Posted (edited)

I'll help you. I don't have military experience regarding officer level shit but I'm motivated as fuck and I've studied warfare almost my entire life and led various other teams. On paper it's not a qualification but I'd be willing to bet money I can keep up.

Edited by Rascaldees
Spelling

29 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

I think you have the right idea. Your plan compared to what I see as the present state of affairs, is like a do it yourself homeowner with multiple projects all the time, who never puts tools away, has half finished projects and supplies and tools scattered all around (me at times, due to workload  I have to say).

All the training and resources in the world mean little or no efficiency without sound and detailed organization.

This guy is well versed in many areas, knows what he is about!

This plan makes sense building on existing expertise of military planners. How would this work with a huge foreign enemy..the Chinese communist government?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/communist-chinas-silent-war-against-america