With Governor Cooper who uses false Covid19 statistics to keep from allowing Businesses to freely open and now completely crossed the line mandating masks everywhere!! I’m  in NC Against Tyranny Group on Facebook if anyone could please come over and give some ideas on how to get started it would be most appreciated! 

Edited by Cindirose
Addition
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Cindirose said:

With Governor Cooper who uses false Covid19 statistics to keep from allowing Businesses to freely open and now completely crossed the line mandating masks everywhere!! I’m  in NC Against Tyranny Group on Facebook if anyone could please come over and give some ideas on how to get started it would be most appreciated! 

These are CDC guidelines and do not have the force of law. Gov Cooper is giving edicts like a dictator. Let your group know that there are medical exceptions for wearing masks like anxiety from wearing a mask. There are great videos on this at banned.video.  Keep fighting.  Gov Cooper is acting like a tyrant! His dictates must be challenged.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cindirose said:

There is now a national movement started to oppose mandatory mask enslavement. Go to wecan'tbreathe.news. Video details https://banned.video/watch?id=5ef3a2354f69d4002f8b4edf

• Like 3

And in the meantime come Friday is when this happens, my local grocer is also going to follow suit like a sheeple.  I refuse to wear one. What do I do come time for groceries!! I’m just going to walk in as always, no mask, get stopped, told to wear a mask and I come unhinged! This is insane! How would you handle that? 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Cindirose said:

And in the meantime come Friday is when this happens, my local grocer is also going to follow suit like a sheeple.  I refuse to wear one. What do I do come time for groceries!! I’m just going to walk in as always, no mask, get stopped, told to wear a mask and I come unhinged! This is insane! How would you handle that? 

Tell them that you have medical reasons ( not a lie anxiety is a medical condition) so that you can't wear a mask. If they ask what medical condition tell them that is a violation of HIPAA law with a $50,000 fine for demanding that info.  Go on offense!  The knowledge of the truth is truly power. 

• Like 3
On 6/24/2020 at 6:03 PM, Cindirose said:

I did some research and it was the NC Emergency Management Act of 1977 that gave Gov Cooper an extreme amount of power that the General Assembly had no power to confer; but it doesn't appear it has ever been challenged in court. All he has to do is "declare" a state emergency and "BAM!"  he is king and can rule by edicts. But to be fair, this was accomplished by a lazy citizenry that allowed it to happen.

As for solutions, identify entities within your county, and even township. Effective government is at the lowest level. There should be a crescendo telling local leaders they are going to be shown the door the next election. Until then, you arm yourself and find and host gatherings to build strength. 

• Like 2

Yup Gov Desantis has mandated that FL does the mask thing as well, I Agree it is stupid and total bullshit. but i do it, in the off chance it helps protect spreading it, since I am caregiver, then great, but honestly I am not about to fight my fucking way into a walmart because they say I gotta wear a mask, or my grocery store, or having to take the one i care for to the hospital.  For me that isn't a big fucking deal.

If I was living by myself i wouldn't care and i wouldn't give a shit still about wearing one in public places. Ya gotta really discern wisely if  not wearing a mask is really worth going to jail for, and then actually catching something in jail because they don't wear masks in jail.

I would find it more productive to go the opposite direction and go completely over board, and wear  full hazmat suit in public, plus a giant hoola hoop for social distancing  to let people know to social distance, and walk around with a clip board, and hand out fake citations to people not wearing a mask and demanding that they make reparations to those who do. post that shit on youtube, and then get youtube famous.

I would personally do it myself, but i am broke and too fucking lazy.

Edited by GLCsector3295
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Just like every other Democrat, whether a Mayor, Governor, Congressman/woman, or Senator. They all seek the power of control and taking down President Trump, that keeps them from it. Cooper sacrificed needed revenue by keeping our President from rallying in Charlotte.  He supports sanctuary cities that need to be brought down with dynamite, strapped to arrows, and launched. Our revenge can be justify with our vote 

• Like 2

Hi all, I'm from Wake County and Gov Cooper is a disgrace to the U.S.A. and To NC..but you know Lt. Dan Forest is on our side..So there are MANY Lawsuits against Gov.Cooper..He is in Violation under the "Denial of Rights under the color of Law" I've been approached in Carey Walmart by 2 people, One musfuck at the door..I told him I WILL SUE Him and Walmart and showed him the documents and then the "door lady" following me(Stalking) to tell me I can NOT be there due to no mask..I told her "These ARE legal Documents and I WILL SUE HER and Walmart for (it states) $75,000..I also told her "You have NO AUTHORITY OVER ME"She ran like the fucken devil...and I was able to shop. BUT it's everyday..I mean these are everyday folk (all black) btw that think they can approach a total stranger and order them to leave a store! It is NOT LAW remember this..it is a REQUEST. That is what i told a young Black girl at Kohl's that thought she had authority over me...funny No white people ever tell me this...yet...I find this racist that I am being attack by the blacks and muslim men...HUM wonder why..They see an elder woman like me and think i'll fold...I carry the Lord Jesus Christ with me and ask for protection. The one thing is..I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. Nobody has the right to approach anyone with demands..I tell them I AM an AMERICAN and I Have RIGhtS..you Have to Claim what is ours. My husband has MS and now I have to have him come out and help me...they never approach me when I am with him..so far, and he is on a scooter for he can not walk. I am getting afraid also..need help really but nobodies out there..I didnt know that when we left L.I.NY the hell hole to come to NC that it was so liberal.. We are looking to go move to SC more Conservative location but this can take months...TY for listening.

• Like 2

Who is 'enforcing' these mandates? Just curious because in the counties here that have these orders in place, the orders are not being enforced by police. The county health departments supposed to issue the citations. Although I don't see how that's going to work. I can't see anyone complying and giving their info to some suit with a clipboard.  As for me, I won't wear a mask. So, I have developed the habit of buying everything I need online, and also fishing and foraging. That way I don't need to go to a store and risk a confrontational run-in with an aggressive sheep.

Edited by MCP34
  • Like 2
On 7/7/2020 at 1:46 PM, Spud said:

Just like every other Democrat, whether a Mayor, Governor, Congressman/woman, or Senator. They all seek the power of control and taking down President Trump, that keeps them from it. Cooper sacrificed needed revenue by keeping our President from rallying in Charlotte.  He supports sanctuary cities that need to be brought down with dynamite, strapped to arrows, and launched. Our revenge can be justify with our vote 

Yes! A engineered take down of our economy no doubt. We got 111 deaths in the one of the most elderly states

Gov Mills of Maine same thing . Mills defunded nursing homes last year and a lot of hospitals went under as well. Crushing small business and tourism is her goal.
no school=no work

no work= no economy 

no economy =no Trump 

no Trump = no police

no police = no LAW

Demorat Strategy 

• Like 2

We're in Morrisville NC. We need the power of the people NOW..I am no longer on f/b I'm on Twitter and wego.social under Karen Isak. twitters not the greatest. wego.social site is being updated today.

HELP is what we need..All of us together need to PROTEST in front of Gov.Cooper. Im so done with this.

• Like 2

NOMASK.png.2616266bcdf5f0fe73df084b6ea3ec6f.pngThis is OUR RIGHTS..Their in VIOLATION OF MANY!!! Print it out...I was told by Lt.DanForest office that Harris Teeter will NOT harass us. So I will shop there..I'm afraid to get stamps at the post office..fucked up right...put so far this paper works...for This mask thing is NOT LAW, its a REQUEST.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to put this out there - ive found that going to the grocery store an hour before close (9pm) in the middle of the week affords me near zero contact and minimal stress. I may be one of ten customers, probably two of us unmasked. But no problems, no issues, no encounters, friendly staff. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

I dont wear a mask. I DO wear a gun tho...openly.....no one has ever confronted me about the mask thing.   I dont shop at the mall,  if they want my business they will have to except me as am ( no mask ) my local grocery store hasn’t mentioned it yet, the employees there do wear the mask, bout half the time pulled down on their chin.  I’m not going to be led around like a cow with a nose ring........it AINT happening!

• Like 1

I would suggest you also get a Free Republic account and go to the local NC page. They have quite a few folks involved in political action against Commie Cooper.

As far as a matter of law, the General Assembly gave the governor far too much power in the 1977 State Emergency Management Act. Too much power and too many vague terms. THAT is the law that has to be changed because whenever the governor declares and emergency......PRESTO....we have a king instead of a governor. We need to change the General Assembly. If the Dems harvest votes.....then we should too.

In fact....I think harvesting ballots would be a good mission for the unorganized militia. I don't think we have to be apolitical at this point. We know they hate us and want our guns.

• Like 1
On 6/30/2020 at 12:14 AM, MiguelCepeda said:

I did some research and it was the NC Emergency Management Act of 1977 that gave Gov Cooper an extreme amount of power that the General Assembly had no power to confer; but it doesn't appear it has ever been challenged in court. All he has to do is "declare" a state emergency and "BAM!"  he is king and can rule by edicts. But to be fair, this was accomplished by a lazy citizenry that allowed it to happen.

As for solutions, identify entities within your county, and even township. Effective government is at the lowest level. There should be a crescendo telling local leaders they are going to be shown the door the next election. Until then, you arm yourself and find and host gatherings to build strength. 

• Like 1

Peggy Hall is a lawyer in CA I communicate with...there are her videos and she WILL email you back with FREE information about How it is so illegal what the Gov's are doing..The can not make law. Governors can NOT make any law. They can mandate all they want but can NOT make it law. So I use this and my health, religion etc..Ill send link to her videos ok. You tube is trying to remove her videos:https://youtu.be/pDka0fKDNR8 and follow her from there..https://youtu.be/pBYinzW2ST0  

Pinned by The Healthy American Peggy Hall
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, karen Isaksen said:

Peggy Hall is a lawyer in CA I communicate with...there are her videos and she WILL email you back with FREE information about How it is so illegal what the Gov's are doing..The can not make law. Governors can NOT make any law. They can mandate all they want but can NOT make it law. So I use this and my health, religion etc..Ill send link to her videos ok. You tube is trying to remove her videos:https://youtu.be/pDka0fKDNR8 and follow her from there..https://youtu.be/pBYinzW2ST0  

Pinned by The Healthy American Peggy Hall

The governor didn't make the law. The General Assembly did and no one has challenged it. It violated the NC Constitution in 1977....but no one said anything.

• Like 1