Posted (edited)

With Governor Cooper who uses false Covid19 statistics to keep from allowing Businesses to freely open and now completely crossed the line mandating masks everywhere!! I’m  in NC Against Tyranny Group on Facebook if anyone could please come over and give some ideas on how to get started it would be most appreciated! 

Edited by Cindirose
Addition

6 minutes ago, Cindirose said:

With Governor Cooper who uses false Covid19 statistics to keep from allowing Businesses to freely open and now completely crossed the line mandating masks everywhere!! I’m  in NC Against Tyranny Group on Facebook if anyone could please come over and give some ideas on how to get started it would be most appreciated! 

These are CDC guidelines and do not have the force of law. Gov Cooper is giving edicts like a dictator. Let your group know that there are medical exceptions for wearing masks like anxiety from wearing a mask. There are great videos on this at banned.video.  Keep fighting.  Gov Cooper is acting like a tyrant! His dictates must be challenged.

1 hour ago, Cindirose said:

There is now a national movement started to oppose mandatory mask enslavement. Go to wecan'tbreathe.news. Video details https://banned.video/watch?id=5ef3a2354f69d4002f8b4edf

Author of the topic Posted

And in the meantime come Friday is when this happens, my local grocer is also going to follow suit like a sheeple.  I refuse to wear one. What do I do come time for groceries!! I’m just going to walk in as always, no mask, get stopped, told to wear a mask and I come unhinged! This is insane! How would you handle that? 

51 minutes ago, Cindirose said:

And in the meantime come Friday is when this happens, my local grocer is also going to follow suit like a sheeple.  I refuse to wear one. What do I do come time for groceries!! I’m just going to walk in as always, no mask, get stopped, told to wear a mask and I come unhinged! This is insane! How would you handle that? 

Tell them that you have medical reasons ( not a lie anxiety is a medical condition) so that you can't wear a mask. If they ask what medical condition tell them that is a violation of HIPAA law with a $50,000 fine for demanding that info.  Go on offense!  The knowledge of the truth is truly power. 

On 6/24/2020 at 6:03 PM, Cindirose said:

I did some research and it was the NC Emergency Management Act of 1977 that gave Gov Cooper an extreme amount of power that the General Assembly had no power to confer; but it doesn't appear it has ever been challenged in court. All he has to do is "declare" a state emergency and "BAM!"  he is king and can rule by edicts. But to be fair, this was accomplished by a lazy citizenry that allowed it to happen.

As for solutions, identify entities within your county, and even township. Effective government is at the lowest level. There should be a crescendo telling local leaders they are going to be shown the door the next election. Until then, you arm yourself and find and host gatherings to build strength. 

Yup Gov Desantis has mandated that FL does the mask thing as well, I Agree it is stupid and total bullshit. but i do it, in the off chance it helps protect spreading it, since I am caregiver, then great, but honestly I am not about to fight my fucking way into a walmart because they say I gotta wear a mask, or my grocery store, or having to take the one i care for to the hospital.  For me that isn't a big fucking deal.

If I was living by myself i wouldn't care and i wouldn't give a shit still about wearing one in public places. Ya gotta really discern wisely if  not wearing a mask is really worth going to jail for, and then actually catching something in jail because they don't wear masks in jail.

I would find it more productive to go the opposite direction and go completely over board, and wear  full hazmat suit in public, plus a giant hoola hoop for social distancing  to let people know to social distance, and walk around with a clip board, and hand out fake citations to people not wearing a mask and demanding that they make reparations to those who do. post that shit on youtube, and then get youtube famous.

I would personally do it myself, but i am broke and too fucking lazy.

Edited by GLCsector3295