Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I thought the reason for militia was that when all else fail’s militia was the last line of defense. I thought the Militia would fight back against people who want to destroy America. I guess I was wrong! As the government used the power of the FBI , CIA , NSA ,and the DOJ to try and take down a man running for president you did nothing. As college campus all over the country silence right wing speakers and promotes (social justice) you did nothing. As every talking head on TV call you racist, homofob, and ever name they can think of you did nothing. When Facebook , YouTube, and every social media platform out there band you from making video’s or putting up 2 amendment post or pro trump post you did nothing. When they took part of a city you did nothing.  YOU HAVE FAILED.  Why do I say that? Cause every line in the sand that has been put down has been crossed.  And you did nothing. I came on this site a few weeks ago to see if their was anyone making a stand and all I saw was a bunch of keyboard warriors. Now I know their are a lot of ex military like myself  this is not what we fought to protect is it? This is what you want for your kids? If your in a militia and your commander’s telling you it’s not time to do something yet, they haven’t crossed this line yet or that might start a war.  Then you should leave because they are all talk. How bad does it have to get before you do something anything. Take a Stand and say I have had all that I going to take. The Cop’s had their balls cut off the US government can’t or won’t do anything. What’s stoping you. First thing I’ll see in the comment will be what you? Well you would be right. I sat here doing nothing too. Went to work came home and just tried to be a good single dad. I can’t sit by a watch my country burn and no nothing. I’m not part of a militia but my family has served the military since WW2. Grandfather was a glider pilot  Father was retired CSM 82nd Airborne My sister was a grad from West Point and I was a Top Gun 19 kilo M1a1 armor tank crewmen. It’s my family’s job to protect this country come hell or high water. I’m asking you to stop doing nothing it’s been done. Don’t worry about what the talking heads or twitter will say. It time to make a stand. For all of the people not rioting in the streets. For people that want a better life for there kids. For the people that want FREEDOM And JUSTICE for all. STAND UP   Plant your heels and Say NO. If we don’t do sometime soon their will not be a country left.  If you don’t believe that you are living with your head up your ass. We need to come together and stop this. If no one will lead this then I will. I have no problem taking a bullet for anyone that would fight with me. And if I die I die leaving my daughter a better country then when I got here. My family will make sure she understands that are family number 1 job is to protect are people and country above all else. Now you going to sit there or are you ready to fight for your country?  Time for a warning shot so loud it can’t be ignored. Time to go for their voice box. Shut them up and never let them silence you again! Make it clear that anyone that tries will be dealt with and never get the chance to do it again. We need to make it stop cause no one else will they made that clear. So it is up to us. Are you stand up or going to sit there and watch it burn.   Stand or Sit time to make a choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, M1A1 19k said:

I thought the reason for militia was that when all else fail’s militia was the last line of defense. I thought the Militia would fight back against people who want to destroy America. I guess I was wrong! As the government used the power of the FBI , CIA , NSA ,and the DOJ to try and take down a man running for president you did nothing. As college campus all over the country silence right wing speakers and promotes (social justice) you did nothing. As every talking head on TV call you racist, homofob, and ever name they can think of you did nothing. When Facebook , YouTube, and every social media platform out there band you from making video’s or putting up 2 amendment post or pro trump post you did nothing. When they took part of a city you did nothing.  YOU HAVE FAILED.  Why do I say that? Cause every line in the sand that has been put down has been crossed.  And you did nothing. I came on this site a few weeks ago to see if their was anyone making a stand and all I saw was a bunch of keyboard warriors. Now I know their are a lot of ex military like myself  this is not what we fought to protect is it? This is what you want for your kids? If your in a militia and your commander’s telling you it’s not time to do something yet, they haven’t crossed this line yet or that might start a war.  Then you should leave because they are all talk. How bad does it have to get before you do something anything. Take a Stand and say I have had all that I going to take. The Cop’s had their balls cut off the US government can’t or won’t do anything. What’s stoping you. First thing I’ll see in the comment will be what you? Well you would be right. I sat here doing nothing too. Went to work came home and just tried to be a good single dad. I can’t sit by a watch my country burn and no nothing. I’m not part of a militia but my family has served the military since WW2. Grandfather was a glider pilot  Father was retired CSM 82nd Airborne My sister was a grad from West Point and I was a Top Gun 19 kilo M1a1 armor tank crewmen. It’s my family’s job to protect this country come hell or high water. I’m asking you to stop doing nothing it’s been done. Don’t worry about what the talking heads or twitter will say. It time to make a stand. For all of the people not rioting in the streets. For people that want a better life for there kids. For the people that want FREEDOM And JUSTICE for all. STAND UP   Plant your heels and Say NO. If we don’t do sometime soon their will not be a country left.  If you don’t believe that you are living with your head up your ass. We need to come together and stop this. If no one will lead this then I will. I have no problem taking a bullet for anyone that would fight with me. And if I die I die leaving my daughter a better country then when I got here. My family will make sure she understands that are family number 1 job is to protect are people and country above all else. Now you going to sit there or are you ready to fight for your country?  Time for a warning shot so loud it can’t be ignored. Time to go for their voice box. Shut them up and never let them silence you again! Make it clear that anyone that tries will be dealt with and never get the chance to do it again. We need to make it stop cause no one else will they made that clear. So it is up to us. Are you stand up or going to sit there and watch it burn.   Stand or Sit time to make a choice. 

 I am curious, since " we failed "

 

exactly what have you specifically done in the past month , that has worked, so everyone can learn from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, M1A1 19k said:

 

I thought the reason for militia was that when all else fail’s militia was the last line of defense

 

As in a Constitutional Militia? That is, the “Militia of the Several States”. No, it’s/was not a last line of defense. Rather it was the primary and nesscary defense for a free state. The military only being used if and when it was needed, only for the duration that it was needed thereof. You can read more about it here.

 

https://constitutionalmilitia.org/militia-what-are-they/

 

20 hours ago, M1A1 19k said:

I came on this site a few weeks ago to see if their was anyone making a stand and all I saw was a bunch of keyboard warriors

Legally speaking, It is against the rules to call to action or arms on this website.  So if the people here were to rally and do something or post to that effect, it wouldn’t be in agreement with the site rules. There are a few good peeps here, but to the point I know how it feels.

 

58 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

exactly what have you

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

 

Also, may we as a collective stop quoting whole post? Particularly when said post is a wall of words. There’s no need to do that.

Edited by FloridaRifleman762

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

As in a Constitutional Militia? That is, the “Militia of the Several States”. No, it’s/was not a last line of defense. Rather it was the primary and nesscary defense for a free state. The military only being used if and when it was needed, only for the duration that it was needed thereof. You can read more about it here.

 

https://constitutionalmilitia.org/militia-what-are-they/

 

Legally speaking, It is against the rules to call to action or arms on this website.  So if the people here were to rally and do something or post to that effect, it wouldn’t be in agreement with the site rules. There are a few good peeps here, but to the point I know how it feels.

 

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

 

Also, may we as a collective stop quoting whole post? Particularly when said post is a wall of words. There’s no need to do that.

I will surely try my best to stop collectively quoting whole posts, as to specifically not agitate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2020 at 3:19 AM, M1A1 19k said:

I thought the reason for militia was that when all else fail’s militia was the last line of defense. I thought the Militia would fight back against people who want to destroy America. I guess I was wrong! As the government used the power of the FBI , CIA , NSA ,and the DOJ to try and take down a man running for president you did nothing. As college campus all over the country silence right wing speakers and promotes (social justice) you did nothing. As every talking head on TV call you racist, homofob, and ever name they can think of you did nothing. When Facebook , YouTube, and every social media platform out there band you from making video’s or putting up 2 amendment post or pro trump post you did nothing. When they took part of a city you did nothing.  YOU HAVE FAILED.  Why do I say that? Cause every line in the sand that has been put down has been crossed.  And you did nothing. I came on this site a few weeks ago to see if their was anyone making a stand and all I saw was a bunch of keyboard warriors. Now I know their are a lot of ex military like myself  this is not what we fought to protect is it? This is what you want for your kids? If your in a militia and your commander’s telling you it’s not time to do something yet, they haven’t crossed this line yet or that might start a war.  Then you should leave because they are all talk. How bad does it have to get before you do something anything. Take a Stand and say I have had all that I going to take. The Cop’s had their balls cut off the US government can’t or won’t do anything. What’s stoping you. First thing I’ll see in the comment will be what you? Well you would be right. I sat here doing nothing too. Went to work came home and just tried to be a good single dad. I can’t sit by a watch my country burn and no nothing. I’m not part of a militia but my family has served the military since WW2. Grandfather was a glider pilot  Father was retired CSM 82nd Airborne My sister was a grad from West Point and I was a Top Gun 19 kilo M1a1 armor tank crewmen. It’s my family’s job to protect this country come hell or high water. I’m asking you to stop doing nothing it’s been done. Don’t worry about what the talking heads or twitter will say. It time to make a stand. For all of the people not rioting in the streets. For people that want a better life for there kids. For the people that want FREEDOM And JUSTICE for all. STAND UP   Plant your heels and Say NO. If we don’t do sometime soon their will not be a country left.  If you don’t believe that you are living with your head up your ass. We need to come together and stop this. If no one will lead this then I will. I have no problem taking a bullet for anyone that would fight with me. And if I die I die leaving my daughter a better country then when I got here. My family will make sure she understands that are family number 1 job is to protect are people and country above all else. Now you going to sit there or are you ready to fight for your country?  Time for a warning shot so loud it can’t be ignored. Time to go for their voice box. Shut them up and never let them silence you again! Make it clear that anyone that tries will be dealt with and never get the chance to do it again. We need to make it stop cause no one else will they made that clear. So it is up to us. Are you stand up or going to sit there and watch it burn.   Stand or Sit time to make a choice. 

I just wanted to see what a rambling wall of words looks like.

 

For fun, try reading this out loud with out pausing for more than 2 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 


"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

 

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

 

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

 

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

 

lfr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

>Who is regulating the militia?

 

The respective government(s).

 

>Why would the framers call for the regulation of the militia by the government?

 

Because Militias are/were statutory organizations that are/were incorporated in the government, and; because the people are/were self governed, it was no different than saying “The people regulate the people’s Militia.” 

 

More can be read in the link below, along with a collection of state/colony governments “regulating” their Militias.

 

https://constitutionalmilitia.org/well-regulated-militia/

 

>They didn’t (regarding government regulating a militia.) 

 

US. Const. Art. I Sect. 8 Cls. 16

 

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;”

 

Did we not watch the video or did we not read the Constitution? 

 

>Regulation doesn’t mean the definition; to control or supervise by means of rules and regulation.

 

Who’s definition? Who defined the word “regulation” whilst using the word “regulation” in the definition?

 

We can look to Noah Webster’s 1828 American English Dictionary to define the word “regulate” as:

 

”1. To adjust by rule, method or established mode; as, to regulate weights and measures; to regulate the assize of bread; to regulate our moral conduct by the laws of God and of society; to regulate our manners by the customary forms.“

 

While he wasn’t at the convention, being that Webster was a member of the Federalist Party, for a time the spokesman of it, and was very active in the debates surrounding the new mode of government, I find it hard (not impossible given the logic of the claims thus far) to argue that Noah Webster didn’t know what “regulation” meant or what a Militia was. Do we wish to cite the ‘deep text’ against Noah Webster when he was around and activity engaged in the event? 

 

 

There is more but I’m not going to continue. My hope is that this will inspire people to educate themselves correctly. 

 

Edited by FloridaRifleman762

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

>Who is regulating the militia?

 

The respective government(s).

 

>Why would the framers call for the regulation of the militia by the government?

 

Because Militias are/were statutory organizations that are/were incorporated in the government, and; because the people are/were self governed, it was no different than saying “The people regulate the people’s Militia.” 

 

More can be read in the link below, along with a collection of state/colony governments “regulating” their Militias.

 

https://constitutionalmilitia.org/well-regulated-militia/

 

>They didn’t (regarding government regulating a militia.) 

 

US. Const. Art. I Sect. 8 Cls. 16

 

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;”

 

Did we not watch the video or did we not read the Constitution? 

 

>Regulation doesn’t mean the definition; to control or supervise by means of rules and regulation.

 

Who’s definition? Who defined the word “regulation” whilst using the word “regulation” in the definition?

 

We can look to Noah Webster’s 1828 American English Dictionary to define the word “regulate” as:

 

”1. To adjust by rule, method or established mode; as, to regulate weights and measures; to regulate the assize of bread; to regulate our moral conduct by the laws of God and of society; to regulate our manners by the customary forms.“

 

While he wasn’t at the convention, being that Webster was a member of the Federalist Party, for a time the spokesman of it, and was very active in the debates surrounding the new mode of government, I find it hard (not impossible given the logic of the claims thus far) to argue that Noah Webster didn’t know what “regulation” meant or what a Militia was. Do we wish to cite the ‘deep text’ against Noah Webster when he was around and activity engaged in the event? 

 

 

There is more but I’m not going to continue. My hope is that this will inspire people to educate themselves correctly. 

 

  You are correct, well regulated in the Bill of Rights / Constitution is a term of the time meaning kept in good working order as in a well regulated watch, it was not meant to mean regulations by the federal government.  The definition of the time and the writings of the founding fathers are proof.  


"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

 

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

 

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

 

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

 

lfr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe you misunderstood what I stated. 

 

It’s not a term of the time, it’s the correct term. It didn’t become incorrect with age. (That is the implacations if saying “term of the time”, in other words, not correct or a term of the present. This is a Social Progressive viewpoint). It’s just as correct now as it was then.  What’s incorrect is what many people think of it today. 

 

Federal Government includes the following; General Government, the State Governments, County Givernments, Local Governments, and We the People, respectively. 

 

This link may be able to explain it better and in more detail.

 

https://constitutionalmilitia.org/general-government-vs-federal-government/

 

To the point, I explicitly stated that the ‘Federal’ Government was supposed to regulate the Militia of the Several States to keep them working properly. I even put the link where you can find links to the statues that are quoted using this term such as; 

 

> “An Act, for the better Regulation of the Militia.” 

 

Which comes from a 1738 regulation by the government of Virgina (colony) from the capital in Williamsburg (at the time).

 

And there are plenty to choose from, pre-Constitutional, and post Constitution alike. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

I believe you misunderstood what I stated. 

 

It’s not a term of the time, it’s the correct term. It didn’t become incorrect with age. (That is the implacations if saying “term of the time”, in other words, not correct or a term of the present. This is a Social Progressive viewpoint). It’s just as correct now as it was then.  What’s incorrect is what many people think of it today. 

 

Federal Government includes the following; General Government, the State Governments, County Givernments, Local Governments, and We the People, respectively. 

 

This link may be able to explain it better and in more detail.

 

https://constitutionalmilitia.org/general-government-vs-federal-government/

 

To the point, I explicitly stated that the ‘Federal’ Government was supposed to regulate the Militia of the Several States to keep them working properly. I even put the link where you can find links to the statues that are quoted using this term such as; 

 

> “An Act, for the better Regulation of the Militia.” 

 

Which comes from a 1738 regulation by the government of Virgina (colony) from the capital in Williamsburg (at the time).

 

And there are plenty to choose from, pre-Constitutional, and post Constitution alike. 

 

 

I didn't misunderstand anything you posted, I agreed with you.  Words and phrases have different definitions and definitions can change or be added over time.  Yes it is the correct term as it was meant to be when it was first presented in the Bill of Rights and Constitution, but the meaning has been bastardized by the progressive liberal leftist to also mean regulated by the government which is the way they present it, which of course we all know is false.


"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

 

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

 

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

 

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

 

lfr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...