Hi Guys,

My name is Mitch.  I am from Woodstock, ga. and I run a commercial and multifamily construction company.  I am looking to join a group of men who see the craziness in the world and is willing to stand up to the evil that surrounds us.  (and I am not talking about the so called systemic racism that the idiots are burning the buildings over). In fact, it is the idiots burning buildings that concern me; that and the weak kneed politicians bowing down and kissing their butts - all the while taking away our god given rights and trying to erase our history....not to mentioned screwing over our police officers who, for the most part, are good people trying to do their jobs.   Anyone out there bothered by the same thing?

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

Or start your own group:

https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

1 hour ago, Cantonbuilder said:

Hi Guys,

My name is Mitch.  I am from Woodstock, ga. and I run a commercial and multifamily construction company.  I am looking to join a group of men who see the craziness in the world and is willing to stand up to the evil that surrounds us.  (and I am not talking about the so called systemic racism that the idiots are burning the buildings over). In fact, it is the idiots burning buildings that concern me; that and the weak kneed politicians bowing down and kissing their butts - all the while taking away our god given rights and trying to erase our history....not to mentioned screwing over our police officers who, for the most part, are good people trying to do their jobs.   Anyone out there bothered by the same thing?

Yes, I am from Canton, Ga. I also have a business.  Lord Jesus has directed me to stand up to the satanic evil in this country. Unfortunately, the idiots burning the buildings are not merely stupid. They are vicious thugs who prey on the most helpless. The weak kneed politicians sold us out a long time ago. It's time to pay the bill. Most police are pretty good people trying to do their job. All occupations have a few bad actors. On another note, try to send as many people as you can locally to sign up here at mymilitia.com.  With a little effort at networking we can get hundreds of people locally to form a   group. We need to build locally in many ways. We need to support each other's businesses. We need to protect local churches. We need to train together as a group.  Be patient, but not too patient. As the Book of Proverbs says " It is better to rule your spirit than conquer a city."  Join the 770  militia. There is another local militia I have joined that is waiting to get 50 people to start training. My profile will tell you which one that is. Let's stand up to evil together in a unified growing group..hundreds... thousands!  

5 hours ago, Cantonbuilder said:

Hi Guys,

My name is Mitch.  I am from Woodstock, ga. and I run a commercial and multifamily construction company. 

nice you  maybe can help design build future  training camps centers, medical buildings etc behind the lines when the big battles start