Coryhall

The time is now it’s time for Americans to defend and protect

I see a lot of post of people ready to stand up and defend what’s right for America. Where just waiting for someone to lead us where we need to go. I myself being one of them. I was hoping to see the 3 percenters or oath keepers to make a movement by now I myself tried to join oath keepers I have no law enforcement or military background to join in the activity I can be a paid member and support them but that’s not what I want I also tried 3 percenters they are more excepting but still can’t get in because I believe in and use medical marijuana for pain and anxiety. Totally understandable it’s federally illegal I think that’s bullshit but whole other topic! So I’m calling out Americans like me ready to bear there arms stand up and put an end to this. It’s going to take a lot organizing a lot of videos Facebook post any means of advertising but time seems to be limited. We need to bring all 2nd amendment militias together  all Americans whether they smoke pot or not bring the biker gangs in as well where all after the same thing why can’t we all stand together and put a stop to the Antifa terrorist.  Looking for any and all ideas help anything to organize something! Thank you and God bless this mess!!

This is too abstract.  Everyone wants to 'stand up to antiFa'. etc.

So let me ask you: suppose 20 000 people answer your call, all of them armed.

They're waiting for you to tell them what to do.

SO .................... what do you tell them?

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Guest 9thLegion

I wouldn’t have words until They were in front of me... honestly. I know nothing about Oath Keepers but you have to be ex-police or ex-military?

Author of the topic Posted
55 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

With all the terrorism and destruction going on if 20,000 armed and ready waiting for me to tell them what to do there in the wrong place and we don’t need them!! Our kind know what needs to be done. 

17 minutes ago, 9thLegion said:

I wouldn’t have words until They were in front of me... honestly. I know nothing about Oath Keepers but you have to be ex-police or ex-military?

Yes check them out there is a videos of them at the last Ferguson rally bearing arms and calmed the streets. You have to be active or ex military to be active you can still be a member and support them

Guest 9thLegion

Sounds like security contractors, I’m not a groupie type but sounds cool definitely not a Militia though. I like the organized/unorganized stuff, a place for all types who organize under one banner. 

19 minutes ago, Coryhall said:

Yes check them out there is a videos of them at the last Ferguson rally bearing arms and calmed the streets. You have to be active or ex military to be active you can still be a member and support them

Oathkeepers are pretty smart.  What they did at Fergusson was just right, in a lot of ways.  They used judo on the protestors ... psychological judo.  "We're on your side."

The SPLC wrote that although they claimed to be there to protect all businesses, regardless of who owned them, that really -- the SPLC mind-readers assured us -- they were just there to protect white businesses.

By the way, you don't have to be exLEO or a vet to join them.  However, I joined them a few months ago, sent in my money, and have heard nothing since. And if you look at their website, it's not very active, not very dynamic ... there is a discussion section, but youi don't get the impression of a growing organization.  Their leadership is sound, however, with respect to when they should get involved in things. They don't just rush in with their AR15s and pose for photographs.

It would be nice to get some sort of official connection with them, for this site.  Same for the Three Percenters.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

27 minutes ago, Coryhall said:

With all the terrorism and destruction going on if 20,000 armed and ready waiting for me to tell them what to do there in the wrong place and we don’t need them!! Our kind know what needs to be done. 

Okay. What needs to be done?

Guest Raptor 47
1 hour ago, Doug1943 said:

I can say this, no matter the questions....we need to come together as a group....groups. And make a plan that is not publicized on the internet.....we need to learn each other and know each other. We need to know goals and discuss legitimacy!  This is all about commitment, training and and brotherhood, and honesty.  We need all of these to make a team that will include all of the people in the United States-of America that are willing to stand against this tyranny that is taking place at this very moment. 
the hardest part of this equatIon is trust, patients, and knowing the proper time and place to strike with precision. To be effective and not letting emotion become part of the decision making process. Timing is 95% of the effectiveness of this operation. Please trust the brothers in the militia forums to guide you in the need to reach out and attack or defend as needed. Working as a group will make this defense much more effective than one or two people or a small group acting out of emotion..... to work toward the same goal.

43 minutes ago, Raptor 47 said:

I can say this, no matter the questions....we need to come together as a group....groups. And make a plan that is not publicized on the internet.....we need to learn each other and know each other. We need to know goals and discuss legitimacy!  This is all about commitment, training and and brotherhood, and honesty.  We need all of these to make a team that will include all of the people in the United States-of America that are willing to stand against this tyranny that is taking place at this very moment. 
the hardest part of this equatIon is trust, patients, and knowing the proper time and place to strike with precision. To be effective and not letting emotion become part of the decision making process. Timing is 95% of the effectiveness of this operation. Please trust the brothers in the militia forums to guide you in the need to reach out and attack or defend as needed. Working as a group will make this defense much more effective than one or two people or a small group acting out of emotion..... to work toward the same goal.

I don't disagree with a word you have said.  Here are some generalities:

For everything, there is a season....

There are things which are said, and not done. There are things which are done, and not said.

Right now, we need to build the militia movment. We need to recruit more 'traditional' members -- the guys with AR15s -- and we need to recruit some more kinds of people ... not white, not male, etc.  And we need to build a 'tail' in each unit: people who will do comms, logicstics, intel ... without necessarily being able to low-crawl under the barbed wire.  We need to move into the mainstream of the conservative movement ,... and into the local community, getting known as the serious people who are there to defend, and to help, in disasters and at other times.

None of this is very romantic, and none of this involves going down to the governor's mansion and arresting him and trying him for treason.

And one more thing: our enemies would love to see us turn up with loaded rifles at a riot, and either shoot someone, or get shot. They almost certainly have agents registered on this website who will be making suggestions to that effect, taunting us for lacking manhood if we don't get our guns out now and go shoot somebody.  And the Russian trolls out of St Petersburg, the glavset boys, will be doing the same. And of course there will be some idiots working for free.  We have to ignore all these people.

3 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

exactly, wtf is it with so many new members showing up, all shouting the same thing, it is as if someone had a meeting and was like hey, remember when you join up to say this, verbatim and make sure to let everyone know you have no intention of doing anything yourself.

Guest Raptor 47

I agree 100%.  We need diversity, but these people need to be vetted as well. We need all talents available. We need commitment. As we cannot win a war when no one believes in the outcome. We are up against an enemy that has been preparing for a battle since the 1920’s. That has left us way behind the eight ball.....I believe we can win but it will take great knowledge, and continuing education for people that have been indoctrinated from day one. They need to see the reality of the training they have been given. And living in a communistic world. I see these times as a great learning era but the less informed people will need to be lead to the pond. Do not incite violence.....unless you are directly defending your life or the life of others. Very hard time we have to defend the freedoms of America People! Very sad. But we can prevail! 

22 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

exactly, wtf is it with so many new members showing up, all shouting the same thing, it is as if someone had a meeting and was like hey, remember when you join up to say this, verbatim and make sure to let everyone know you have no intention of doing anything yourself.

You know, I had that very thought.  All these new joins, and all these impassioned pleas to go down and get ourselves killed and destroy the movement.

But they're probably sincere.

And I understand exactly how they feel ... I have not been able to go to sleep normally, thinking about what's happening to our nation. I can see someone who

doesn't know a lot about politics,  who maybe lives in an area where everyone is a patriot -- would think, hey, we're the majority, this is a minority coup. It's not...

it's a majority coup. Well not a classic coup ... the demonstrations got out of hand. 

In any case we're not falling for it, sorry.  We will -- I hope -- use this golden opportunity to double or triple the movement in size. And await events.

Hello all brothers and sisters, interesting times are afoot. 
I gather from my readings and discussion on the topics of saving America, that time is very short before the “ brown coats” really start total destruction. 
They have an app that allows contact, info passage when it has been read, it disappears. 
I had a discussion with a local sheriff last week, he said July 4 th is the target date for an all out assault on anyone who will not follow the communist manifesto, as put out by blm, it is supposed to start in Minneapolis, we will see about that, but there is a lot of talk about the day.

Next, a historical read on solar flares, which have been studied, long and hard has showed that the day after a solar flare of M class or higher,( go to space weather.com) , there is a major event of violence, you can look this up by putting in history of events with solar flares, anyhow, the day before July 4 th, is a solar flare , so we should aware that something will happen. It’s made more eventful because we are in a solar min, going from cycle 24 into 25. It may that there will more flares as the sun progresses back to solar maximum.
If those on this forum, are serious, the other item to know is that while we are acting on second amendment rights, the militia that acted in New Mexico is being sued by antifa, because an antifa was shot, we need to be aware that the legal system has been rigged against anyone defending this country, done long ways back by Bill Ares weather underground movement. That is why one reason why there are so many demo idiot governors, demo idiot judges.

I hope and pray that we can gather enough folks to stand and defend our country, the constitution and Declaration of Independence. 
apologies for this long discussion.

Stella

Guest fooar69

I think all the new people are saying the same thing because when they sign up here they all SEE the same thing.

It's because they start posting without spending some time searching and reading the forums for threads already related or about what they are posting on.  They are anxious due to being recently red pilled and woke up not realizing many people have already reached that stage.  It's a bit of a shock to their system, give them some time to adjust and fit in with their new found community.  We are here to gently guide them into the right directions.  😉  

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Guest fooar69

Leadership is a funny thing sometimes.  You might be surprised from where it emerges.

2 hours ago, frostfire65 said:

I think all the new people are saying the same thing because when they sign up here they all SEE the same thing.

Bingo!  I had not thought of that.

I should have. Because I know when new people sign on and they see fifteen posts about how Bill Gates and George Soros and Satan are all plotting to inject us with microchips tuned to 5G transmitters that will take over our minds and put the Mark of the Beast on us so we march docilely to FEMA camps  guarded by UN soldiers" they either laugh and go away, or they say, "Whoa, some others who understand the truth ... except they have left out the role of the Illuminati who are really Lizard People, so so I'll start posting and set them straight."

It would make me laugh hysterically to see all the crazyness, except that this site is at this moment SO important ... it can be the nucleus of an organization of patriots who can start waging effecting political warfare, as well as preparing for physical warfare. Oh well. You go to war with the army you've got.

14 hours ago, Raptor 47 said:

Book of Proverbs in the Bible " It's better to rule your spirit than to conquer a city." All of us need to rule our spirits with trust, patience ( not procrastination) and know ourselves individually and as a  group. Some of us only want to protect our loved ones and homes. Others want to take a more active stand against the blatant tyranny unfolding in this country. Some are keyboard warriors. Others understand that in the event of a full communist/globalist takeover, none of us will survive. The satanic commies have been at this playbook since Russia 1917. Knowing that the games are over. Fight as a man. Kneel as a slave. Those are the only 2 choices. And yes we need to make a team that will include all the people in the USA willing to take a stand against the tyranny.

12 hours ago, Raptor 47 said:

I agree 100%.  We need diversity, but these people need to be vetted as well. We need all talents available. We need commitment. As we cannot win a war when no one believes in the outcome. We are up against an enemy that has been preparing for a battle since the 1920’s. That has left us way behind the eight ball.....I believe we can win but it will take great knowledge, and continuing education for people that have been indoctrinated from day one. They need to see the reality of the training they have been given. And living in a communistic world. I see these times as a great learning era but the less informed people will need to be lead to the pond. Do not incite violence.....unless you are directly defending your life or the life of others. Very hard time we have to defend the freedoms of America People! Very sad. But we can prevail! 

The reality is, it is almost impossible to vet someone in this situation: ie they sign up over the web.

We just don't have the resources to pay them a personal visit, which is what it would take.

We must assume -- no, BELIEVE -- that we have at least one person from the FBI monitoring this site, looking for future Timothy McVeighs.  And that's a good thing. We don't want any Timothy McVeighs. If I were running a local militia, I would ring up the FBI and make them this offer:  If we get any applicants that we think are going to go blow up a mosque or murder an abortion doctor, we'll ring you and tell you. And if you know of any of our members who are in that category, we would appreciate your reciprocating.    Sorry.  This is war. We can't be a recuperation center for people with mental problems or a half-way house for recently-released jailbirds.  (By the way: if your group gets into legal trouble, the ex-cons will be the first to turn stoolpigeon.)

We must BELIEVE we have at least one, and maybe more, Russian trolls, trying to stir up violence inside their enemy country. This is not a liberal myth. They work out of a builidng in St Petersburg, speak very good English, and may even have a native-English-speaking advisor.  Recently, they've been pretty active on Facebook, apparently, stirring up the "Boogaloo", with some success.

As our website and its members mature,  I hope to see us forming strike forces to go out on the net, on to Facebook, onto 8chan and 4chan, onto Discord, and take these people on. As it is, they are almost unopposed over there, and have already probably lured some unsophisticated but militant people into doing stupid things. We ought to take these people away from them.

We must BELIEVE we have at least one  and probably more people from ...'the Far Left'.  This is a divided, fissiparous movement, about which we know little. But they're not stupid, the militia movement is demonized among them -- they have already penetrated it in person with good results  (a journalist)... so it stands to reason that they have a few people here, maybe from different organizations and who don't know each other.

So .... what to do? Don't give personal details out.  And don't talk, or even joke, about overthrowing the government.  Which is what "let's all get together and stop his madness now!" amounts to.

Other than that, just carry on.  There is actually a ton of things people could do if they would devote just one hour a week to research work on the internet.  PM me and I'll give you an example.

6 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

Book of Proverbs in the Bible " It's better to rule your spirit than to conquer a city." All of us need to rule our spirits with trust, patience ( not procrastination) and know ourselves individually and as a  group. Some of us only want to protect our loved ones and homes. Others want to take a more active stand against the blatant tyranny unfolding in this country. Some are keyboard warriors. Others understand that in the event of a full communist/globalist takeover, none of us will survive. The satanic commies have been at this playbook since Russia 1917. Knowing that the games are over. Fight as a man. Kneel as a slave. Those are the only 2 choices. And yes we need to make a team that will include all the people in the USA willing to take a stand against the tyranny.

Amen to that.

And see you and raise you ten:

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM A WISE COMMANDER

Think before you give a sharp, angry answer to someone. The enemy is not the person your are arguing with.
You're going to have to work together after this ... how will that go, if you've made a clever, wounding reply?

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
... A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Think before you reply to anything.

...The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
You may not know everything.  Maybe that irritating person who is lecturing you actually knows one or two things you don't.
See if there is anything to be learned from them.

...  A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.
.... A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him: neither will he go unto the wise.
...  The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.
  He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.

Many heads are better than one, even if, finally, one person has to make a decision.
Try to discuss with everyone first, try to consult everyone first ... before you act.

... Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established....
Be humble. Consider Cromwell's Puritan soldiers, who "humbled themselves in the dust before their God ... the better
to set their foot on the neck of their King." [Macaulay]
The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Guest fooar69

There are ways to use organizational structure in lieu of vetting.  It would take too long to write it out now.  But if you do it right, any infiltrator can be limited to what damage they can do because most people are isolated in small units.  One place you can get an idea of what I am talking about is by reading the sci-fi classic "The Moon is a Harsh Witness" by Robert Heinlein.  I know, I know, it is a work of fiction, but it lays out a really well thought out organizational structure.  It is also pretty close to what the opposition is doing right now.  And it's a good book to boot.

20 hours ago, Coryhall said:

I see a lot of post of people ready to stand up and defend what’s right for America. Where just waiting for someone to lead us where we need to go. I myself being one of them. I was hoping to see the 3 percenters or oath keepers to make a movement by now I myself tried to join oath keepers I have no law enforcement or military background to join in the activity I can be a paid member and support them but that’s not what I want I also tried 3 percenters they are more excepting but still can’t get in because I believe in and use medical marijuana for pain and anxiety. Totally understandable it’s federally illegal I think that’s bullshit but whole other topic! So I’m calling out Americans like me ready to bear there arms stand up and put an end to this. It’s going to take a lot organizing a lot of videos Facebook post any means of advertising but time seems to be limited. We need to bring all 2nd amendment militias together  all Americans whether they smoke pot or not bring the biker gangs in as well where all after the same thing why can’t we all stand together and put a stop to the Antifa terrorist.  Looking for any and all ideas help anything to organize something! Thank you and God bless this mess!!

Read my post: The Project: Organizing the Unorganized Militia. It is posted and it solves the planning, leading and recruiting problem, and is positions everyone in order to punch back at a time and place of their choosing at the county level.

The problem is this: I need a cell of experience military planners. Most of you know former field grade officers. GET THEM HERE. I can have the plan done in a month with about 6 others. We will plan around the illegitimacy of so-called militias not part of the state militia (they are private armies that mean well but have no legal foundation). That is the reason why that kid in NM is about to be up to his eyeballs in legal fees-- but he should win purely on a self defense argument. But if he was part of a Community group endorsed by the sheriff to protect public property--- he wouldn't have a problem. Zero.

It's actually an easy fix: stop calling it a militia and start calling it a community safety group or neighborhood watch and become the Kingmaker of the county sheriff: and that is when all the BS stops. 

Then build up the political clout to vote people in that will reform the state militia back to the Founders' original intent: separate from the Army, the chief homeland security agency for a state, and NO deployments overseas. That is correct, take over the Tea Party, the local GOP, Libertarians, etc and vet your candidates through a Committee of Safety.

Now we just need to produce an Ops plan to get us all there. 

"Constitutional Homeland Security: A Nation in Arms" is the guidebook. Get a copy.

Awesome info best I’ve seen yet does anybody know any former field grade officers or maybe there are some on her willing to help. There is no military of anykind in my area. 

7 hours ago, frostfire65 said:

There are ways to use organizational structure in lieu of vetting.  It would take too long to write it out now.  But if you do it right, any infiltrator can be limited to what damage they can do because most people are isolated in small units.  One place you can get an idea of what I am talking about is by reading the sci-fi classic "The Moon is a Harsh Witness" by Robert Heinlein.  I know, I know, it is a work of fiction, but it lays out a really well thought out organizational structure.  It is also pretty close to what the opposition is doing right now.  And it's a good book to boot.

Heinlein's The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress is a wonderful book -- read it with his Starship Troopers,  which balances out the ultra-libertarianism of the first one.

How to operate under conditions of illegality is a complex question: clearly an organizational structure which limits how many other people in the movement any single person knows, is a good idea, and has been practiced since, probably, the early Roman Empire.  Heinlein's interlocked tetrahedrons are mathematically attractive, probably not realizable in practice. (Unless you are a diamond, because that' how its carbon atoms link to each other.)

But ... we are not operating under conditions of illegality now.  We need to be MUCH MORE PUBLIC than we are. This can also go along with reasonable security measures. 

For example, in a militia group, everyone should have a "militia name" -- maybe their real first name, but a made-up surname.  When people attend a militia meeting, they should form a car-pool.

Instead of  20 cars turning up, all of which can have their license plates noted by the bad guys, let members come 4 or 5 to a car -- or even take taxis -- with five people meeting at one person's house -- whoever is closest to the meeting point -- and taking a taxi from there. For a small group of 30 or 40 people, there is no justification for keeping extensive records, certainly not digital ones -- except for email addresses, and these should be special ones, acquired by each member when he or she joins.  State and national groups may have membership databases, but these need to be encrypted and "poisoned" with the names of non-members. (Let Nancy Pelosi be a member of the California militia.)

What we have to avoid is romanticism, fantasizing, play-acting.