How do we as Americans keep letting a Democratic money laundering BLM Domestoc Terrorism cell keep getting away with threats against our nations cops, are nations cities and their threats to the white community? If Antifa and the Kkk are on a list why are they not. I realize Trump is in s bad spot and has to be political but what do we do as a Republic to stop this kind of hate. I don't believe this is a racist country, but know that BLM are the product of the far left and they are deztroying our country and President!!

Posted (edited)

This should be encouraging to read, because blacks are starting to fight back.

American Thinker

The Black Lives Matter Movement is the Enemy of African-Americans

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

The first thing that I have to say is that I am an African-American man living in the Minneapolis area.  I have to state this now; otherwise, I would probably be called a racist.

Most people think Black Lives Matter is a grassroots, black-created, black-run organization dedicated to fighting racism.  It most certainly is not.  The Black Lives Matter movement is the creation of a group of a few very wealthy individuals, non-profit corporations, and the corporate media.  (Incidentally, 90% of the U.S. media is controlled by only six corporations.)

The official Black Lives Matter website, BlackLivesMatter.com, states that Black Lives Matter is a global network foundation that is active in the U.S., the U.K., and Canada.  A global network!

Who funds Black Lives Matter?  It's funded by billionaires George Soros (Open Society Foundation), Rob McKay (Taco Bell heir), the Ford Foundation, the Borealis Philanthropy, the Democracy Alliance, and many others.  Not exactly what I would call a black-run grassroots organization.  If these facts alone don't cause you to rethink the whole Black Lives Matter thing, then you just aren't paying attention.  Check out the links here and here.

LINK

Edited by Sunsettommy

It is going to take more brave and vocal, rational Black Americans to root out the hypocrisy and stand up to the b.s that the democrat party has been able to enslave Black Americans into believing .

Got to love the hypocrisy though, white people are racist, white people are the problem for America, as a party lets nominate Joe Biden.

Author of the topic Posted

I'm learning how to navigate on here and I find it heart warming that im getting responses from Black Americans who feel as I do about the hate im seeing from BLM not that I dont see problems but it was reassuring to see that I was right and I know in my heart that we are together White and Black fighting against the evil that we see now, I knew BLM was a front and that their hate for us and our country has to be stoped. My question is how do we rise against it? Also should I post on other formats tge truth or do I keep it just on here. Im unsure how this works but im tired of seeing what im seeing. How the hell do we fight against this Leftist machine, who have the networks letting them spew their hate on national TV. Like on Fox with the self proclaimed leader of BLM IN New York. I know I am writing a lot but this has to be addressed. Thanks

We fight against it with Truth.  It is an ideological war of ideas.  BLM is just a vehicle being used to conduct this cultural revolution.  They are using "racism" as a trope but its not really about anything race related.  "Everyone I don't agree with is a racist nazi."  Anyone not radically far left is far right/alt right, etc.  Its been used to foment an insurgency.  They have infiltrated everything.  And they have captured the hearts and minds of a fairly large amount of people.  People who need to be de-programmed and de-radicalized.  Its not simple and not easy and is a huge undertaking, that so far literally nobody seems to be engaged in doing.  The GOP and our elected representatives seem to be sitting back on their hands doing nothing if not helping to facilitate it because they are just as corrupt as the left.  We have state and supranational actors at war by proxy with us and nobody seems to actually recognize it or care because they are only looking out for their kickbacks and board seats.

Trump tweets law and order while appearing to do nothing.  We don't know if behind the curtain he is actually trying to do something about it and the breakdown is his subordinates or the entrenched bureaucracy.  It doesn't seem like there is any kind of strategy or unified messaging or counter-narratives being put out there at all.  His speech at the rally in Oklahoma was weak.  I was hoping for and expecting a much much stronger speech that laid out very strong messaging and counter-narratives but instead it really fell flat and was disappointing.  There was that speech he did in the last election that gets reposted on social media a lot that was fantastic.  We need another one of those from him.  I know he has it in him.  He needs to recognize what is going on and take command.  He is a delegator which was very effective for him in business life, but its time to micro manage his executives a bit and wield his power.  Personally I think he is going to lose the election unless we start seeing those things and see him fighting back more visibly and with more than just some meaningless tweets.  This is a scary proposition.

We need Jedi.  We need like a Knights Templar of political warfare, information warfare, and lawfare.

BLM is a Marxist group, just like Antifa. Their leaders have openly called themselves Marxists. They arent fighting racism, they are attempting to spark a Marxist revolution. This is why they dont discriminate which statues they tear down, nor people they hurt and kill. They MUST be named a terrorist organization to stop their legal funding. On a side note, if the FBI want to find out who is funding Antifa & BLM, they need not look any further than Bernie Sanders campaign donor list. Their initial plan to take over the country from the top failed, now they are on "Plan B".

On 6/26/2020 at 12:40 AM, Rick Watts said:

How do we as Americans keep letting a Democratic money laundering BLM Domestoc Terrorism cell keep getting away with threats against our nations cops, are nations cities and their threats to the white community? If Antifa and the Kkk are on a list why are they not. I realize Trump is in s bad spot and has to be political but what do we do as a Republic to stop this kind of hate. I don't believe this is a racist country, but know that BLM are the product of the far left and they are deztroying our

I don't know how to work this site but they just took over another police station in Portland. They stormed the place and per the report the officers just abandoned ship. 

Posted (edited)

Most of American media is owned and run by the rich jews. Jews invented communism. They launched the Red Terror in the bolshevik take over of Russia.  They plan to do the same throughout the world. 

Rabbi Stephen Wise, the proud leader of American Jewry said it very clearly:
“Some call it Marxism I call it Judaism.” [The American Bulletin, May 5, 1935]

“The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our affair and
will rest in our hands. This revolution will tighten the Jewish domination over all
other people.” [Le Peuple Juif, February 8, 1919]

Those blacks SJW are just the dupes of the rich jews.  They will get no reward. 

Edited by Vincenzo