Posted (edited)

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3020397/anti-riot-vehicles-equipped-water-cannons-begin-road

I am kind of curious as to if we might see this kind of design being developed in the near future to fight back in a non lethal way.   China was of course using this water cannon method with dye, to identify those who want to protect their freedom.  

With China constantly stealing US Tech, why not rip off one of theirs for a change, and use something like this. Plus it would have plenty of side benefits, plenty of those people by now could use a shower for one, or, they could be deployed in cities around California to flush the literal human feces into sewers , an you can also add dye to it, so when the anarchists will have a harder time burning cities and can be identified later by video or whatever and prosecuted .

The down side, is it will be labeled as racist or controlling. or some other BS .

Also anyone remember the riot control noise device, 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chicago-police-sound-cannon-lrad-nato-summit_n_1518322

I am kind of wondering what happened to this device and why the National Guard isn't using it.

The other problem with such devices is if the leftists and democrat party get too much control, it can obviously be used against Americans.

Edited by GLCsector3295

These are good ideas, although I think you will find that they have been considered by the people whose job it is to think about these things.

Waterhoses have been used before -- but whoever uses them will have to worry about the connotations:

image.jpeg.3fd58416dd516bd862cc04fbcf9e8525.jpegimage.jpeg.bf99bf2792c61455ddb0641f2787829b.jpegimage.jpeg.8193765d1aee4579efbaae3eed439766.jpeg

These are pictures of high-pressure water hoses being used against peaceful demonstrators in Birmingham, in the early 1960s.

Of course these pictures were seen all over the world.  They were a HUGE victory for the Civil Rights movement. The Southern racists

were too stupid, of course, to realize that by violently attacking peaceful demonstrators they were proving exactly what the demonstrators

wanted to prove about the racist repressive nature of the South.  They cut their own throats.  No doubt with a lot of macho, "That'll teach 'em."

So we have to be careful.

The reason the rioters are getting away with murder, is that the Democrats do not have the political will to stop them.  They feel, rightly, that

the rioters will vote Democrat, or if not will intimidate Republicans, so they don't want to alienate them.  They might come in useful in the future,

when the Democrats are in power and start doing things that will finally wake the Republican base up and maybe bring it out into the street.

Our side tends to be older, with more at stake ... and if going to rally, or a march, or a meeting has a chance of encountering violent thugs ... some of

our people will stay home.  So these AntiFa and similar types might come in hand in the future -- shock troops, so to speak.

On the other hand, the Democratic leaders know that the great majority of Americans, including the great majority of Democratic voters,

don't really like looting and burning and permanent occupations ... so the Democratic politicians have to steer a fine course between not

alienating these militant anarchists,  and not alienating decent Democratic voters. A flood of nice words, saying the right thing when the

rioters get too blatant, like torching a building.

In the meantime, the work of hollowing out the police departments proceeds apace.  Fire any officer who is a bit too aggressive dealing

with a violent drugged-up suspect resisting arrest; hunt down the policemen who have been incautious about their views on Facebook, or

in making public their membership of a patriotic organization.  Make it clear that if you don't fully embrace BLM and LBGTQ goals, you will

never be promoted. Promote, or bring in from outside, people who DO fully support those goals.

(Has anyone had the same reaction I have had, when the Police Chief of a Democrat riot-city is brought out to be interviewed, and she looks

like she could be director of operations for the LGCQT wing of BLM? I laugh out loud, but ... these political promotions are part of the destruction

of America.  And just for the record -- it's not that they are Black Lesbians, but that they are the wrong sort of Black Lesbian. I had two gay female friends

in Texas, a couple, living out in the country near Dripping Springs. [What a lie that name is!] 

They were generally liberal, but once we got onto the question of crime, when there had been something on the radio about how expensive it was to

house criminal prisoners.  One of my gay friends said something to the effect of "Hell, I could do it for a dollar a day and still make money: Just dig a

really deep hole in the ground for each one, throw in a loaf of bread every day, and there you are."  But she was a Texas gal, of course, and they make 'em

a bit different down there. But her solution sounds good to me. Sadly, they won't be making her Chief of Police.)

[Side point: among patriots, and right here on this website, we have people who really ought to be in AntiFa, given how they hate ALL police

and openly say so. There really should be no place for them here -- they are the enemy within. But free speech, even if it destroys us, I suppose.]

And a footnote: the police and military apparatus of our side know how to use sound as a weapon. They used it in 1989 in Panama against a drug-dealing

dictator that didn't pay the CIA their cut.

And remember how they tortured the poor devils inside the compound at Waco for several weeks with loudspeakers playing all kinds of tunes,

before finally losing patience s and burning them all to death.  [ Here's a liberal who thinks it was all very funny: https://ew.com/article/1993/04/09/soundtrack-waco-siege/   ]

By the way, if you don't remember Waco well, read this book, The Ashes of Waco,  written by a friend of mine.

He's a lefty, but he's a good man and is devoted to the truth: [ https://www.amazon.com/Ashes-Waco-Investigation-Dick-Reavis/dp/0815605021/   ]

It's just a few dollars, and will remind you of what the Deep State is capable of.  All the hot-heads demanding that we make an insurrection now please take note.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Author of the topic Posted

I actually do remember WACO, an Janet Reno, she should have been held accountable for her decision to attack that compound and never was, Much like how Hillary Clinton did nothing to send help to that Embassy in Libya, not one person in any bit of power tried to legally hold these bitches accountable and get them tossed from their positions.

I do vaguely remember 89 and Noriega  being surrounded in his home, and the brag on the news was he was being bombarded with van halen other really crappy bands of the time.... Maybe that is what should be done now. loud speakers and heavy metal to clear the crowds.

3 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

The reason the rioters are getting away with murder, is that the Democrats do not have the political will to stop them. 

This though I slide in a different direction,  I think the Democrats are loving every minute of this, I think they created it much like they created Occupy Wall Street. Except in that situation Obama was able to signal the protesters via the puppet news that it was time to end it.  In this situation this is all intended to make Trump look bad for as long as possible and if they can keep it going up to and into the November election, even better.  If this bullshit isn't over mid July, it might worth for anyone who can, to physically start pushing back, with non lethal force.

The water cannon vehicle, though that China has made, it looks armored to some degree, while it would be a terrible idea to use it to clear out occupied areas, they could definitely be used to clear out active riot areas where looters are present and anarchists that are setting places on fire.  To me at that point, all bets are off, and since fire departments are not equipped to enter into rioting areas to put out fires, seems like someone should be.  mount cameras to the vehicles as well .

But using water cannons to clear out the occupy zones, would easily get played as racist, and play into the democrat narrative, that is the only down fall. I still feel such a vehicle is totally warranted to use to enter such zones, and disperse crowds, and more over, i wouldn't leave the decision to use options to city mayors or governors .

I am becoming less an less a fan of rubber bullets, it is way to easy for a pissed off police officer succumbing to taunts and who knows what, to fire those projectiles at peoples heads and cause severe damage. 

I mean if there are inventors out there who are looking to make a buck, now is the time, the government does want better non lethal devices that can be used by police and other departments to push back and stop rioters. Net Guns to Sticky Foam devices; and optical flash lights ( not lasers )  are other options as well.  which if ever effective could be a non lethal first option for police , to replace a tazer  which, i think if someone is wearing bulky clothing, or one prod doesnt connect, the tazer is useless. as the prods have to connect to the skin and have a current connection to one another. ( could be wrong though ).

The technology is out there, why someone hasn't announced that they can make any of these devices in 24 hrs an have them ready for police... is more because someone; be it the government or the companies able to, do not want it.

Another non lethal device I would like to see come forward for rioters is  this kind of chemical.

https://science.slashdot.org/story/02/03/04/2046226/slippery-slime-developed-to-control-crowds

it isn't a finished product that I can tell, but has been tested to some degree; some comments point out the idea is to repel rioters , an that in turn it would make it very difficult to impossible to leave an area,  I think one answer to that, is not to use it in such a large amount and area, but to keep it to a spread size of maybe just a few manageable feet, in a zoned off area,, to be put down in front of an on coming rioting crowd, with riot control and paddy waggons behind said line, once they start to fall, an bust their tail bone, they can be apprehended.

Another non lethal device to use would be stink bombs with dye.  NGO Conservation groups use home made stink bombs out at sea to try and deter deck hands of illegal fishing vessels; I think some professional company some where could capitalize on that idea and make a very non lethal substance that at the very least stays on the individual for a solid two days before weakening and coming off. The delivery device would be key, as using canisters that can be kicked back or covered up, would be a good way to stop it. off hand I would suggest a police helicopter equipped to crop dust rioters. literally and pun intended.

Janet Reno is one of the top people responsible for murdering those people at WACO.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

I don't personally feel that engaging with non-lethal devices of any kind is really something for any of us to be getting into.  Riot control is up to the law enforcement of the community to figure out, and if they aren't going to do it and are going to stand by for political reasons or other reasons, we don't have the manpower to effectively counter "the mob" in some kind of face off anyway.

But, think about what is most important to these people when they are doing these things.  Its live streams, video, social media "props".  The useful idiots getting caught up in the "mob" are doing it for the likes.  Counter them everywhere they are posting for validation with ridicule.  Mass report their live streams, videos, and postings.  Most of these big tech social media platforms use automated systems to handle flagged content.  Flag their streams enough and they will get shut down, they might get queued up for manual review and then re-activated later but it will still slow down their reach and amplification.  This is what they do to us by the way with any content they deem not woke enough, they mass flag it to trigger the automated bots/filters.  We can do the same.  Fill the comment sections on their news articles and videos with ridicule and counter-narrative.  Make frame by frame clips of video content of the riots and miscreants to isolate all of the participants and post them to Twitter/social media, etc. like just happened on Jack Posobiec's twitter where they identified the assailant that attacked a reporter.  This is the kind of stuff that is effective and that anyone can help with from the comfort of their armchair.

39 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

I actually do remember WACO, an Janet Reno, she should have been held accountable for her decision to attack that compound and never was, Much like how Hillary Clinton did nothing to send help to that Embassy in Libya, not one person in any bit of power tried to legally hold these bitches accountable and get them tossed from their positions.

I do vaguely remember 89 and Noriega  being surrounded in his home, and the brag on the news was he was being bombarded with van halen other really crappy bands of the time.... Maybe that is what should be done now. loud speakers and heavy metal to clear the crowds.

This though I slide in a different direction,  I think the Democrats are loving every minute of this, I think they created it much like they created Occupy Wall Street. Except in that situation Obama was able to signal the protesters via the puppet news that it was time to end it.  In this situation this is all intended to make Trump look bad for as long as possible and if they can keep it going up to and into the November election, even better.  If this bullshit isn't over mid July, it might worth for anyone who can, to physically start pushing back, with non lethal force.

It's  hard to say what's really going on, which is why we need our own intelligence service.

Anyway, we can disagree on this, but agree on the necessity of having a few hundred thousand armed and organized patriots hanging about, to guarantee the security of a free state.

The local militia are probably not going to be able to afford a water cannon.  BUT ... you have put your finger on an important -- no, a vital -- point:

In the coming struggle our enemies will not typically engage us with firearms, until the very end.

There are a lot of reasons for that, which we need not go into, except to note the most important reason: it would be stupid of them to do so, and they -- or their leadership -- are not stupid.

Therefore, in these situations,  we must learn to engage them without firearms.   More about this in another thread.

Sometimes, turning up  at a riot with firearms will be exactly the right tactic   --although even then, it has to be done as a proper military operation. See the Three Percenters National Council Statement   for an example of the kind of thinking you have  to be doing when you go somewhere with loaded semi-automatic rifles.)  So, if we have a 'rooftop Koreans' situation  [ 

Here   is the Three Percenter Statement:

==================================================================================================================================================================

Response to Riots Across the U.S.

As we watch the violent riots going on across the U.S. currently, we would like to address our organization's position in the matter. The Three Percenters - Original recognizes and appreciates the right of peaceful protests through marches and assembly. However, violent and destructive riots and blatant theft are criminal behaviors that dishonor the search for justice.

As TTPO we will not stand to see these individuals destroy our America, destroy American businesses and rise against our government in such a violent manner. We will also not respond in the same violent manner. As a member, we encourage you to join or organize peaceful counter-protests. Violence should not be our response at this time. If attending a peaceful protest this should be done without battle-rattle, no open carry, and in soft clothing.

Leaders please note: If you plan on attending, you must have a strategic plan that includes headcount in and out, maps, comms, medic, ingress/egress points, etc. Avoid all acts of violence, but if necessary, only in self defense. Safety above all.

National Council                 The Three Percenters - Original

==================================================================================================================================================================

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.