Kaser100

Will this new world burn ?

It takes awhile to take in the current America we find ourselves in. Buildings burning, misguided degenerates stealing, and thugs beating. The thought that many asylum escapees in our government meet with its approval, and even push it forward is the reason many of us are here now. We see the constant erosion of our rights, the disregard for the Constitution, and the oppression of the people. When will enough be enough, and how far do these destroyers think they can get before we act ?

Author of the topic Posted

Does the 3% not have leaders ? What are members doing then ? We should start a march or something before these lunatics burn America to the ground, a show of the peoples power.

Why not set a date where we all meet, and set our demands. Walk all the way to Washington DC, and present our demands that we the people have agreed upon. Imagine how many millions of us would flood the streets. It is time for the people to stand. We the people have the power, not government.

14 minutes ago, Kaser100 said:

It takes awhile to take in the current America we find ourselves in. Buildings burning, misguided degenerates stealing, and thugs beating. The thought that many asylum escapees in our government meet with its approval, and even push it forward is the reason many of us are here now. We see the constant erosion of our rights, the disregard for the Constitution, and the oppression of the people. When will enough be enough, and how far do these destroyers think they can get before we act ?

Well considering there was no justice for WACO / the Fast and Furious incident when Obama and Holder were pals,  Hillary Clinton,  Bill Clinton, some of the crap the Bush presidents did ( pick either or both ) /how Occupy Wall Street kicked off an there was zero push back from anyone /how the T.S.A is still in existence and has not once stopped a terrorist plot or attempted terrorist plane jacking, The KKK isn't labeled as a terrorist group for some reason, gas prices keep going up when supposedly the USA now has access to once banned oil resevours ( spell check cause i dont want too ) ,  lets see, 9/11 and invading and destabilizing Iraq that lead to ISIS ;while wasting valuable time identifying Osama Bin Laden an Saudia Arabia as the real culprits behind that tragic day  no justice for that fuck up from Bush being lied to by agencies about who was the source of that day...la la la la what else,  we can't get a fair flat tax across the nation, as far as I can tell, Trump did not repeal and replace Obama care like he said he would, which isn't entirely his fault but i feel he didnt do enough to make it happen and could of used an executive order much like how obama signed the law in to find out what was in the bill.... which keeping in mind the law did not go the legal route to become a law, why does anyone need to follow it.  we can't get term limits on those on the supreme court, we can't keep illegal immigrants out of our country while other countries can with ease. an there are plenty more things to post, including our current events,

so when will enough be enough, with all of that I just mentioned having not been rectified to any degree in any legal manner through the court of law, I would wager any amount of money that there is no line in the sand or ceiling on your question as to when is enough , enough.

So what are we going to do about it ? Talking has led us to current America. I for one do not want my kids to have to go threw this same life of slavery to the system that will only grow. Why not get the militia leaders together, or in a forum, make a list of demands, and put a march into action.

23 hours ago, Kaser100 said:

So what are we going to do about it ? Talking has led us to current America. I for one do not want my kids to have to go threw this same life of slavery to the system that will only grow. Why not get the militia leaders together, or in a forum, make a list of demands, and put a march into action.

More like what are you going to about it ?

I personally don't give a shit, I got my own problems to deal with, I am getting a CCWP, a pistol and a shotgun before the year is out, shit happens in front of my house, it is game on; Antifa and BLM start making it hard for me to get to a doctors apt or grocery shopping, it'll be game on; that is my line in the sand. I'll give Trump my vote in November so I can at least have some validation to continue bitching and complaining, and that is it.  I already did my time in the Army,  did some time in a Roman Catholic Monastery ,  regret doing both. An that is it.

You mention getting militia leaders together,,,, ya really need to look at the website you are talking on. This is it. They are here, they are gathered, they are talking.  If you are concerned about raising children, I would suggest researching how to home school, so your children are not getting a new age leftist education in at the very least grade school, and then get them out of your hair an tell em to face reality in high school. An let them know when they are in high school that they better not fuck up, because after graduation they gotta go. Least if I had kids that is what I would do. To some degree, maybe not as harsh.

If you want a counter protest march, and a list of demands, do not wait for your speech to motivate anyone here to do it. You need to schedule the march, you need to make the list of demands and you need to talk to others to get their input, and to see how many people are willing and able to follow you.   

* side note;The current state of affairs is really bringing everyone out of the wood works and they pop up on here. All rip roaring and ready to go. An we see newbies pop on, some with bloated paragraph speeches , that sound nice. An that is it. They offer nothing else, maybe once in a while someone says I am ready message me. An then what happens ? who the fuck knows cause it isn't mentioned, they just drift off.

The world's burning and might as well get the hot dogs.  

The cops will arrest anyone that's going to stand up against the BLM and antifa crowds.  So it makes you wonder where there loyality lies. 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

The cops will arrest anyone that's going to stand up against the BLM and antifa crowds.  So it makes you wonder where there loyality lies. 

Cops report to their chief, and the chief reports to the mayor, and so on up to the Governor of the state. Police do what they are told, and getting in the middle of that is not something we should try and do. I say we let them fight it out since this is all just a political battle that has gotten out of hand. These are blue cities that are burning and being vandalized as far as I know. They have the police arrest  these criminals them, then the mayor or Governor sets then free the next day, how backward is that ? They have shown in these states they have no love for America, or its citizens to condone, and even push these riots forward. They tie the hands of their police to stop them from doing their jobs, so I do not see why the militia should get involved with such people and their degenerating mental state. They will eventually resolve the situation, or kill each other. 

8 minutes ago, Kaser100 said:

Cops report to their chief, and the chief reports to the mayor, and so on up to the Governor of the state. Police do what they are told, and getting in the middle of that is not something we should try and do. I say we let them fight it out since this is all just a political battle that has gotten out of hand. These are blue cities that are burning and being vandalized as far as I know. They have the police arrest  these criminals them, then the mayor or Governor sets then free the next day, how backward is that ? They have shown in these states they have no love for America, or its citizens to condone, and even push these riots forward. They tie the hands of their police to stop them from doing their jobs, so I do not see why the militia should get involved with such people and their degenerating mental state. They will eventually resolve the situation, or kill each other. 

Easy solution: federal charges.

Love the move Trump has taken with federal officers. The dem politicians can’t do the job to provide safety and security in these cities, bring in the feds.  Look back to the 20’s when local municipalities could not control the gangsters/robbers or whatever you want to call them that were roaming the Midwest.   Hoover’s g-men working with local police hunted them down and there were not many that made it to prison.   These antifa and BLM terrorists are becoming just as dangerous and it’s clear the local municipalities cannot or will not control them.   They may not need the extreme prejudice that was administered back then, but start rounding them up, prosecuting them federally and the ones with any intelligent brain cells left will get the message.  Those that don’t, long prison terms and huge restitution fines should be their future.   And free 1 way tickets to Venezuela when they are done so that they can see what real oppression looks like.