Saiga308snipe

OMG! no way Armed MILITIA GROUPS are SURGING Across the Nation and COPS are JOINING THEM!!!

My answer to his question is absolutely! I sure support the rise of armed, right-wing militias, the same type of people who fought and won the American Revolution.

I see others have viewed this video. Now where are your responses? Or are you all afraid of what the censor police think?

I personally link such videos as just fluff pieces by individuals who are trying to get more traffic to their website , until a major network at the very least Fox news reports on it, interviews said police chief or sheriff who supports and wants the help from any militia, to me it just isn't or didn't happen.

On a large scale I bet you're right. And it may be just one police department and one militia. But, as the old saying goes, "it only takes a spark, to get a fire going".

There are many obscure, not so common events which not only never makes the news, but are vehemently denied as having ever happened.

One example is the FBI from Colorado Springs recruiting Mafia members to help undermine a very nefarious, far left group which claimed to be Constitutional but wasn't.

That happened, started, in 1999. I about guarantee that neither side will admit to it, and will likely deny it. But it is very true, and was quite successful.