Tempstar

Overheard in parking lot

Yesterday (6/26) I had just got into my truck after making a few gun store purchases when two black guys that had been in there came out. One was carrying his new pistol in the box and made the comment "White motherfuckers got no idea what's coming". The other one laughed and they left . I went back inside and discussed it with owner. He said he has had more black customers in the last month than he has had in 12 years in business. He said all have been respectful and it was the first talk of that kind he has heard. So, I left and called a black friend of mine who said he has indeed heard rumblings of a coming race war but didn't put much stock in it because there is always talk like that.

Just a piece of intel to pass along. Use it how you see fit.

well shit, we all know that what ever you over heard in a friggin parking lot is gospel, and well now i guess it is finally time. I will be on the look out for the two black guys who came out of a gun store. Thanks for this valuable intel.

I think that it's kind of obvious to anyone that with all the B.S going on these days that you are going to hear that kind of talk from just about everyone these days. Blacks talking about killing whites-- whites talking about killing blacks; and etc. Until something big happens and a lot of people on either side perish all at once (think bombing-etc) ...I think it will be just that--talk.