Megatron

Trumps banning pistol braces

Author of the topic Posted
2 minutes ago, Nail Driver said:

Could you explain this. Can't do videos.

How can you not not ?

Trumps supports the atf banning pistol braces.    That would be the simplest way of it

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

Guest fooar69

It is a complicated and long story.  But in a nutshell, the ATF cannot "ban" anything.  Nor can Trump.  They are not a law making body.  The problem is that they have wide latitude in interpretation of the laws that are in place.  And as far as the arm brace goes, they have gone back and forth at least 3 times with their interpretation of the rules.

For people that don't know, an arm brace is a device that you put on the buffer tube of an AR-15 PISTOL which allows the shooter to shoulder the PISTOL.  The problem is that it, in essence, allows the shooter to have a legal AR-15 PISTOL and shoot it like a rifle.  So it ultimately turns it into a short barreled rifle which is of course under the NFA regulations.

The crux of the problem is that the definition of a pistol is so flawed that the ATF can use their current opinion to alter the interpretation of the rules, in essence allowing them to turn law abiding citizens into felons on a whim.

The entire national firearms act ought to be eliminated.  The way it is now is unconstitutional and also unstable and confusing.

37 minutes ago, frostfire65 said:

It is a complicated and long story.  But in a nutshell, the ATF cannot "ban" anything.  Nor can Trump.  They are not a law making body.  The problem is that they have wide latitude in interpretation of the laws that are in place.  And as far as the arm brace goes, they have gone back and forth at least 3 times with their interpretation of the rules.

For people that don't know, an arm brace is a device that you put on the buffer tube of an AR-15 PISTOL which allows the shooter to shoulder the PISTOL.  The problem is that it, in essence, allows the shooter to have a legal AR-15 PISTOL and shoot it like a rifle.  So it ultimately turns it into a short barreled rifle which is of course under the NFA regulations.

The crux of the problem is that the definition of a pistol is so flawed that the ATF can use their current opinion to alter the interpretation of the rules, in essence allowing them to turn law abiding citizens into felons on a whim.

The entire national firearms act ought to be eliminated.  The way it is now is unconstitutional and also unstable and confusing.

Atf and trump cant ban anything...oh so where's your bump stock

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

Unfortunately he is a bit of FUDD.  2A is not an area with his policies I've been particularly satisfied in.  ( Support of unconstitutional red flag laws....  cough cough.....  ) 

confused elmer fudd GIF by Looney Tunes

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Guest fooar69
19 hours ago, Megatron said:

Atf and trump cant ban anything...oh so where's your bump stock

They CAN'T ban bumpstocks.  This is also complex and will take a LONG time to work through the courts unfortunately.  Read this:  But hopefully you didn't cower in fear of your masters and get rid of yours.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/09/18/1917605/0/en/ATF-Admits-It-Lacked-Authority-to-Issue-Legislative-Rule-NCLA-Condemns-the-Agency-s-Attempt-to-Ban-Bump-Stocks-Anyway.html

52 minutes ago, frostfire65 said:

They CAN'T ban bumpstocks.  This is also complex and will take a LONG time to work through the courts unfortunately.  Read this:  But hopefully you didn't cower in fear of your masters and get rid of yours.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/09/18/1917605/0/en/ATF-Admits-It-Lacked-Authority-to-Issue-Legislative-Rule-NCLA-Condemns-the-Agency-s-Attempt-to-Ban-Bump-Stocks-Anyway.html

Sorry when they shoot your dog for a bump stock and wife and kids.... they will always be in the right.  If you think you're right then I guess you must be at the public ranges with them.

Guest fooar69

I am a little bit surprised at the level of cowardice I see on this forum.  Here of all places!!!

If you continue to acquiesce to the craziness, you are in essence surrendering. 

Look, you have to take a step back and look at the big picture.  Trump gives in to the crazies because of political pressure.  He had to "do something" in the wake of the Las Vegas attack.  We can debate all day whether it is right or wrong.  But the issue is that if you step back and look at the bigger picture we are literally in the middle of a civil war.

Civil war in modern times looks VERY different than in the past.  It has several phases, most of which do not involve traditional kinetic warfare.  First, we had the left take over the institutions such as higher education, technology companies and the media.  That phase is over and the left kicked our ass.  The next phase is the propaganda and information war.  We are nearing the end of that and again, they are kicking our ass in that battle.  More and more people are joining the side of the left due to brainwashing and non-stop propaganda and lies.

They are doing this because they know the only way to win is by breaking the will of the enemy.  If you keep bending over and doing what you are told all is lost.

There will be no kinetic war if you just let them disarm you.  You'll never get a chance to use all of that tacti-cool gear you bought and that you play with out in the woods behind your house.

It is astounding to me to see so many tacti-cool douche nozzles talking a big talk, then when their masters tell them to hand in your guns, you bow down and hand them over.  It is a disgrace.

This is also why, in my humble opinion, that if we are to organize a “movement” it is a really bad idea to have only former military and law enforcement in leadership roles.  I have nothing but gratefulness to the military folks, but this war is already half way over and will require far more than a military mindset and strategy.

Yes, I am saying it this way to incite some passion here.  Which is dangerously lacking given the situation.

22 minutes ago, frostfire65 said:

I am a little bit surprised at the level of cowardice I see on this forum.  Here of all places!!!

Look, you have to take a step back and look at the big picture.  Trump gives in to the crazies because of political pressure.  He had to "do something" in the wake of the Las Vegas attack.  We can debate all day whether it is right or wrong.  But the issue is that if you step back and look at the bigger picture we are literally in the middle of a civil war.

Civil war in modern times looks VERY different than in the past.  It has several phases, most of which do not involve traditional kinetic warfare.  First, we had the left take over the institutions such as higher education, technology companies and the media.  That phase is over and the left kicked our ass.  The next phase is the propaganda and information war.  We are nearing the end of that and again, they are kicking our ass in that battle.  More and more people are joining the side of the left due to brainwashing and non-stop propaganda and lies.

They are doing this because they know the only way to win is by breaking the will of the enemy.  If you keep bending over and doing what you are told all is lost.

There will be no kinetic war if you just let them disarm you.  You'll never get a chance to use all of that tacti-cool gear you bought and that you play with out in the woods behind your house.

It is astounding to me to see so many tacti-cool douche nozzles talking a big talk, then when their masters tell them to hand in your guns, you bow down and hand them over.  It is a disgrace.

This is also why, in my humble opinion, that if we are to organize a “movement” it is a really bad idea to have only former military and law enforcement in leadership roles.  I have nothing but gratefulness to the military folks, but this war is already half way over and will require far more than a military mindset and strategy.

Yes, I am saying it this way to incite some passion here.  Which is dangerously lacking given the situation.

Trump  isn't a ally to anyone but himself and the cowardness goes to the ones who banned it the ATF trump and the NRA .

I am asking you if your so bold in your statement to make some videos of you using one at a public range.    Or are you just to chicken to do so.   Let's see this big game  

Guest fooar69
Posted (edited)

Lol!  I don't have a bump stock nor an arm brace.  I think they're stupid, but to each their own.  But if I did have them, I sure as hell wouldn't hand them over to the authorities.  When they ban scary black rifles (nearly inevitable) are you going to turn them over too?

I take "the grey man" approach as a strategy, so public displays of any kind are not-so-smart in my opinion.  I know it is not possible to stay completely anonymous, but I think using your real name or posting YouTube videos of yourself here (the one place almost guaranteed to be monitored by the FBI and/or the far left groups) is beyond unwise.  I'm not going to abandon my strategy just to have a pissing contest.  I have nothing to prove.

Asking me to "post a video" is getting into the realms of retard world.

Edited by fooar69

On 6/30/2020 at 8:40 AM, frostfire65 said:

There may be folks coming off squishy just not to draw attention to them selves.  We all have families ya know.  😉

civiliandefenseforce.org

Some one must lead, when others will only follow! 🇺🇸 

Talk timid, talk ferocious, it doesn't matter, it's just talk. What you do (and that needs to stay off the net and between you and your trusted friends) is all that will mean diddly in the long run. OTOH, trashing folks here, and being rude, is counter productive no matter how right what you are saying is. Because folks will just write you off, tune you out, and ignore what you have to say. While it may make you feel good, insulting someone is absolutely, 1000%, not a good way to get them to consider your point or pay attention to you. And picking fights remotely does not communicate strength, just the opposite. Pretty much everyone envisions a keyboard warrior in his mom's basement, when folks pick fights on the internet.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:49 AM, Megatron said:

anti gun trump

You've done it. You said the thing that is true. Now we must all unironically hate you.

On 6/29/2020 at 4:35 PM, Guest fooar69 said:

But in a nutshell, the ATF cannot "ban" anything.  Nor can Trump.  They are not a law making body. 

The Constitution is not in effect. If you have a banned item and make it known, all dogs in the area will be killed on sight and you will get taken away if not shot. You could be shot in your sleep even.

On 6/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, Guest fooar69 said:

https://www.wikihow.com/Cope-With-Frustration

On 6/29/2020 at 5:14 PM, LetFreedomRing said:

Unfortunately he is a bit of FUDD.  2A is not an area with his policies I've been particularly satisfied in.

No kidding. He is a full on Fudd. Trash talking AR owners and people that shoot steel cased ammunition at a slow fire only gun range while carrying a Kimber 1911 is the hallmark of a Fudd. But Donald Trump literally has a custom made M1911 that may have been shot once but will probably never be shot again. I have never seen more Fudd like person.

Or maybe he is trying to look reasonable. Something liberal crazies are always saying he's not. Maybe he's playing the long game.  

"Sometimes by losing the battle you find the way to win the war"

donald trump.

civiliandefenseforce.org

1 minute ago, Cb85 said:

Or maybe he is trying to look reasonable. Something liberal crazies are always saying he's not. Maybe he's playing the long game.  

"Sometimes by losing the battle you find the way to win the war"

donald trump.

Lol ok give up your guns then

1 minute ago, Megatron said:

Lol ok give up your guns then

Nope not going to happen ;) 

there ms a difference between political plays and Winning.

his pics just threw out the mag bans. 

He's smarter than we think sometimes.

civiliandefenseforce.org

1 minute ago, Cb85 said:

Nope not going to happen ;) 

there ms a difference between political plays and Winning.

his pics just threw out the mag bans. 

He's smarter than we think sometimes.

Its called infringement 

Just now, FloridaRifleman762 said:

Ah yes. Common sense gun control.

Again political plays. 

Lose that gain 1-2 maybe 3 justices 1 step back 20 steps forward. 

civiliandefenseforce.org

1 minute ago, Cb85 said:

Again political plays. 

Lose that gain 1-2 maybe 3 justices 1 step back 20 steps forward. 

The nra with the 4d chess bullshit 

1 minute ago, Megatron said:

The nra with the 4d chess bullshit 

Lol you should read your own signature under every one of your posts....  

Just cuz I see it differently don't make me the bad guy.  

civiliandefenseforce.org