Vincenzo

What if the riots turn some blues states red?

People in some blue states gotta be a little upset with how their governors and mayors are handling the riots and police.  Maybe the leftist will be crying again in Nov.

If we had a President as intelligent and amoral as Richard Nixon, these riots would be a huge opportunity to deal a serious blow to the Democrats.  I don't see that happening now.

All the opinon polls put Biden ahead.  We know they are not infallible and sixteen weeks is a long time in politics, so we have to keep working on registering voters and explaining that

the alternative to Trump is not JFK or even Bill Clinton, but a party that cannot stand up to AntiFa and BLM.  But we must prepare for defeat in November as well and be ready for a  legal

assault on the militia movement.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Take a dive down tik tok and youtube rabbit holes and you'll find that a LOT of people are hopping on BLEXIT and #walkaway. I think Trump and co are doing exactly what they are needing to do and thats to keep a steady firm hand by enforcing justice but not going overboard and then just sit back and let the Democrats/BLM/Antifa/whoever finally reveal who they really are. I think the democrats actually expected trump to come out all wah wah about everything, trying to combat everything, use over-force and Trump would end up surely tweet/talk his way right out of election day. Instead, he's doing the opposite. In fact, I think republicans have actually been doing this for years.

But all this smoke and mirrors aside, let us not lose site of the trials coming up for their lord and saviors, Obama and Hillary.

Could it turn some blue states ,,, red... sure, anything is possible, an with that in mind, Tomorrow I might wake up a millionaire and find out my johnson got 3 inches bigger.

I seriously doubt the current issues taking place, are going to turn states, it is too much of a game for the left to keep playing the tried and true game of we have to beat them.  The " independents " though, those wild cards are the ones I am interested in.  Now, would it be nice to see, 3 maybe even 4 or 5 blue states go red. and have it be a gain and not lose any ground so that it just evens out. Yes that would be great and be a giant blow.

I do agree that this is all just smoke and mirrors, i do not agree that there is going to be any kind of trial on Hillary, or Obama for anything.  Because if that is the case then why not for certain scummy things that republican politicians have done.

What I am hoping, is that when it is debate time between Trump and Biden, that Biden is going to do so friggin miserable, the truth will be beyond impossible to ignore that he can't be elected. I do expect that he will have a giant cheer squad at the debates, they wont want to look bad on camera, and will probably have like they do in studio audiences that applause sign that lights up so everyone knows when to cheer.

Though, a very good question as to what the fuck will happen if Biden does win.. I know it wont be good, but i do not see it being as apocalyptic as others, Obama was their best bet and it didn't work, Obama was played and obviously didn't or rarely made any decisions on his own, an on top of that,  they had at some point all three branches of government pretty locked, and courts padded in their favor.

The courts are not as tilted to their favor, plus even if biden won, they still have to seal up the congress an senate.  If Biden wins, we will see China, and the Middle East, N,Korea, and Russia all start to misbehave again, an Trump will be blamed for that .    

An lastly lets look back at the obama years, Obama had nothing politically going for him. The only thing he had was being young, Biracial ( not black ) and he knew how to smooshe the crowd. Fairly attractive wife, and kids. He got called out on that racist pastor of his, and he distanced himself very fast from that. There were plenty of reasons to not vote for Obama that were real reasons, and everyone was just as scared and rightly so with him getting elected, he tried very hard to dismantle as much as he could and he succeeded in some places. An there were cries of this is the end of America, and we heard the same thing during his re election.

We are just frogs in a pot, nothing  critical or apocalpytic is going to happen on a national level,  water gets a lil hot, some times some hop out of the pot, some in the pot die, and then eventually the pot cools off and we all jump back in. because we are all insane.   Plus can you imagine all the stupidity Joe Biden is going to give everyone. He will have to walk around with an ear piece and a tele prompter where ever he goes, so he can be told wtf to say an be told where the fk he is and what day it is.  We wont need to article 25 him because he will probably stroke out before finishing his term and plus it will be just too ridiculous .